Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My thoughts on Korruption issues in PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

I tried PvP and don't get all the fuss, this pet is incredibly easy to avoid, and the other team is missing out on other arcane / mythic pets by using it.
    Ign - Coolguymage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    I tried PvP and don't get all the fuss, this pet is incredibly easy to avoid, and the other team is missing out on other arcane / mythic pets by using it.
    Not hard at all to avoid... matter fact to avoid korruptions AA ability all you have to do is stay a far distance and or use nekros AA to get out quickly.
    Expelliarmus.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    Arcane? mythics? cmon this pet is better than most other pets for pvp even singe sns maridos are useless compared to this.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. View Post
    Not hard at all to avoid... matter fact to avoid korruptions AA ability all you have to do is stay a far distance and or use nekros AA to get out quickly.
    Whats your ign? go try against a maxed team with this pet. once it touches you ur horn became useless so even if you ran there is no heal anyways lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Whats your ign? go try against a maxed team with this pet. once it touches you ur horn became useless so even if you ran there is no heal anyways lol
    Like I one said before I'm a twink and we always clash against a team with 2 or more korruptions
    Expelliarmus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

So I think this pet is actually a serious issue for PVP, "Korruption" Please dont start saying that "Leave this pet alone its so helpful for PVE" because it is actually one of the most useless pets for PVE, Mobs does not have a mana regen to remove it in the first place, I'm not asking for a nerf but i wish that Devs can look into that pet, it is not fair that this pet can remove few skills such as Juggernaut and Horn of renew, SNS pools, Heal over time from Packs and heal over time from lifegiver (Basically any heal over time skill/pet aa) The mana drain from the pet is fine but this just makes heal a bit useless such as juggernaut especially, since most PVPers not stack 2-3 and actually sync the pet for no chance at heal, if you disagree with me then please tell me why below thank you.

P.S: Dont be telling me to just avoid it because its mostly stacked in pvp and even if you try to avoid its hard af to avoid it with axes around.
    Actually every other pet is nerfed due to complain by pvpers.So I think its high time that sts removes pet altogether from pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

so whats your point then TS>?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Arcane? mythics? cmon this pet is better than most other pets for pvp even singe sns maridos are useless compared to this.
    Lol it's not even in the same ballpark as a mythic pet much less a arcane pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Lol it's not even in the same ballpark as a mythic pet much less a arcane pet
    Ur right, its in god tier along with Nekro. Nekro is number 1, korruption number 2, everything else is below

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Like I one said before I'm a twink and we always clash against a team with 2 or more korruptions
    as i said before this pet does not effect twinks much, i have a twink and a endgame but this pet effects endgame more since the damage is more you die faster if you miss a heal especially juggernaut, whats your problem if juggernaut helps ignore korruption aa? i mean why would they even buff it last year if a single pet can break it lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

There's no way to nerf the pet. Only by damage... wich it's very low for a legendary. Only way they will change or "nerf" it is removing its AA and Making it a whole knew ability. As far as I know not a single pets arcane ability has been changed in game.
    Expelliarmus.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

There's no way to nerf the pet. Only by damage... wich it's very low for a legendary. Only way they will change or "nerf" it is removing its AA and Making it a whole knew ability. As far as I know not a single pets arcane ability has been changed in game.
    Are you even reading? right now we are only asking for juggernaut to ignore korruption draining heal over time, nothing else.

Ever heard of breeze btw? it did change the game and clash, froze everyone for few seconds they could not even move, not even juggernaut was able to help against breeze.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Just like the only way they changed Breeze's ability was....o wait, they added in an entirely new mechanic known as a freeze timer to nerf Breeze.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

How is the pet easy to avoid, when 12 axes is being thrown at you. And how can you even know which pools are yours. How about this, make tanks juggernaut/heal not be affected by the pools. So that way both sides would be happy for does PVE players and PVP players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Just like the only way they changed Breeze's ability was....o wait, they added in an entirely new mechanic known as a freeze timer to nerf Breeze.
    Ok it's timer.... but they didn't change the AA ..get me?
    Expelliarmus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amsosorry View Post
    How is the pet easy to avoid, when 12 axes is being thrown at you. And how can you even know which pools are yours. How about this, make tanks juggernaut/heal not be affected by the pools. So that way both sides would be happy for does PVE players and PVP players.
    Why would they waste thier time buffing the jug skill to only work around just that one pet?
    Expelliarmus.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Why would they waste thier time buffing the jug skill to only work around just that one pet?
    Do you see a dev complaining about it being such a waste? you people want it to stay the same in PVE which is fine just buff juggernaut to ignore korruption, does that hurt you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Am not asking for a buff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Why did they waste their time buffing the jugg skill to only work around one skill(aimed shot).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amsosorry View Post
    "How about this, make tanks juggernaut/heal not be affected by the pools."
    Clearly your asking for the skill jugg/heal NOT be affected by the pools. That's asking for a buff sir. And I am Damn right about that.
    Expelliarmus.