Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: commandor fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default commandors mana

Hello all,

SL is really cool and I played it from the very beginning and I like operative and engeneers but why I dont like commandors?

With com its very hard to get agro and keep it like a good tank (and yes, I'm a good tank)
    To tank properly, I need to spam my taunt skills and that's the reason most of people don't tank and making people mad cause
    if u want to tank u need too much mana packs.

If Im doing guardians run I need at least 20-30 mana packs and in my opinion its too much.

So I ask to give com more mana or reduce the mana being used for skills .

I got enough packs to tank cause I could farm them in beta. But others won't spend so much packs and they just don't use skills.

Hope someone agrees with me or can give me solutions or perhaps a dev can take a look?

Thx
    Last edited by themars; 08-30-2011 at 04:15 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=415&d=1311352096
    Theseus | Mars | Cupido
    Rage of Mages Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Are you using Kinetic Reservoir? Some people would rather assign those spec points to other skills, which is understandable, but if you sacrifice a couple points to it I think it's worthwhile. I just started using it after ignoring it for a long time, and had a noticeable drop-off in my mana pot usage.

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Yeah, pop kinetic after the fight on your way to the next really helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I actually find it easier with my commando, thats why i never play my op main anymore lol.
    Everytime u aggro a bunch of mobs, stick to the walls and use gravity well, together with
    the other aoe attacks. Once they get gack up, run out a little and use singularity with you facing towards the wall,
    this will push back the main, and the rest of the mobs back on to wall. Increase mass, and repeat.
    Kinda like a bear in pl, you wont have to spam ur buttons, youll save tons of credits
    A good engie on the runs helps aswell , or add mine: Warbringer

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thats what I do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yh probably your right but I really want to tank cause I hate those bad tanks.
    Thx for the advice
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=415&d=1311352096
    Theseus | Mars | Cupido
    Rage of Mages Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Just got my Com to level 26, and can't remember the last time I used a power pack. The dev has spoken, use Kinetic Reservoir, that's what I do. Realistically, it will turn your 20 to 30 power pack Guardian runs into 2 or 3, as long as you remember to use the skill when it cools down. Not using Kinetic Reservoir is turning down free mana!

PL: Thequickone warrior, Torrenz archer, Faebronia enchantress/main
    SL: Thequickone commando, Torrenz operative, Faebronia engineer/main, Helpdesk <PiF> engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Hey bud.. yhh I was finding the same problem until started using Kinetic Reservoir.. as you know I love my com BodMasta and my tank skills are pretty impressive if I do say so myself.. Guardian Runs!!! xD

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just like the rest of these guys i have kenetic resevoir and i keep it at level 2 (from lvl 1-2 is the biggest boost for mana. Anything past it the mp5 only goes up by 1. I use maybe 5-10 mana stimpacks depending on if im the only commando or not. So far i like the tanking. Knowing it keeps damage off my teamates and more onto me puts others minds at ease. I find keeping aggro is very easy, i changed my spec around to more points into my aoe dmg.