Thread: Daily Bounties? And Bounties for other Players!

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Default Daily Bounties? And Bounties for other Players!

As of now, I have only recieved one quest from the bounty terminal. I think that we should get a daily quest from the terminal! Or maybe even a contract to kill an actual player! The player that you kill will not have their K/D affected though, unless they add a bounty K/D! (I'm really hoping for a whole "hunt other players aspect!)

Meh... Just a draft .

Last edited by Silentarrow; 08-30-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Looks great! Would love to have this in PL too!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Looks great! Would love to have this in PL too!
    Thanks! Me too!

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Haha i love this idea +1

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Haha i love this idea +1
    Thanks .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Not sure how the bounties on other players would work exactly, but overall I like the idea. At least the bounty terminal should be put to more use, and I'm sure it probably will in the future, otherwise there wouldn't have been much purpose to adding it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Great idea..

In PL it could be a WANTED - DEAD OR ALIVE poster...
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bounties worked in Ultima Online when it was ffa pvp, and open area maps, not instances, because then you had a whole big world to hide in or have to track in order to try and find the player.

After you killed the player with a bounty on his head, you looted his head (ffa pvp and open loot) so if you died you lost everything on your character. Then turned the head into the bounty officer. was mad fun.
    PL - BreadKeeperzz - 55 Bear -=- BreadKeeper - 53 Mage -=- SirKeeper 10 Bear
    SL - Keeper - Commando -=- SirKeeper - Engie
    Guild - Atomic Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

And if the randomized bounty character refuses to go to PVP with you? End of bounties.

And if the player is lower level than you, so doesn't want to fight somebody who has no chance? Refer to above.

Also known as this doesn't work in a non open world game where you can't gank. Personally, I don't like PVP so I like that it's consensual.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    And if the randomized bounty character refuses to go to PVP with you? End of bounties.

And if the player is lower level than you, so doesn't want to fight somebody who has no chance? Refer to above.

Also known as this doesn't work in a non open world game where you can't gank. Personally, I don't like PVP so I like that it's consensual.

Killing them could just be finding them, tappin on them and re clicking a red kill button. On your screen it shows you aiming your Weapon and an explosion. On everybody elses screen nothing would be shown. In te chat log it could say "Playerx has killed playerz for a bounty.

After 24 hours, or after you found them, you could get a new random bounty. There could be a leaderboard for the most bounty "kills".
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Wait. They could pull a random player attribute - skills - gear from the database and you have to find and kill the player's doppleganger! The bounties could be part of a shape shifter invasion...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conradin:398641
    Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post

Killing them could just be finding them, tappin on them and re clicking a red kill button. On your screen it shows you aiming your Weapon and an explosion. On everybody elses screen nothing would be shown. In te chat log it could say "Playerx has killed playerz for a bounty.

After 24 hours, or after you found them, you could get a new random bounty. There could be a leaderboard for the most bounty "kills".
    So fake kills. That works. I guess

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post

Exactly but... It won't be a one shot kill, other players would see the kill (It'll give lots of "LOL's and provide tons of entertainment)

Fot example walk into the Blackstar, see Sam, and then see a Bounty Hunter pwn him .
    Last edited by Silentarrow; 08-31-2011 at 12:27 PM.