Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All of AL total gold, math time ;)))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default All of AL total gold, math time ;)))

Anyways today I felt like doing the math as close as I can come to estimating ALs total gold, in this example I'll be taking the USA's economy since its more simpler to me, and our inflation to depression rate seems to follow it also, anyways in the USA there is a bank to help stop inflation x depression, (burning money) so does AL in a way, potions, and cost to sell items in auction. Since AL we buy and sell items to NPCs they will be our national money burning bank. In AL if per say, 200-500 people play daily and do some daily quests we can assume 2-5m is made daily, and a ton is spent on selling, and potions. Anyways if we take this into account around 200-500k is left remaining as our overall income divided among everyone. Anyways the game is going 3-5 years strong (can't remember anymore) so 4 will be our number for years we have been active. In those years we generate a mass amount of gold daily, so our equation would be 365 x (daily income after reduction) x 4 so now we have all our equation set up 365 x 500k (picked this due to night and day players and chest openers might generate more money than just a regular 350k median) x 4 so in all would be 365x 500k = 182.5m annually x 4 would equal 730,000,000 or 730m then divide this in 3 ways the top player gets 98% of this, the top 10 follow with 1% for those 10 and the final 1% goes to everyone else in AL so on all, this is my estimate to ALs total gold in 4years, feel free to comment any other variables or incorrections, I did have to wing most of the basic calculations like the 500k since this is a rather wild number, also hope this explains why items are so far off in the distance like the ishi eggs and arcanes. I left plat farming, and event gold out of the equation due to the flexibility of these numbers and try to bend it to a accurate range. Comment below if I'm somewhat close or off by a ton lol, I'd love to feel the feedback

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Its a lot lol, very difficult to come up with these numbers but should show some lvl of accuracy around 70-80%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

what about the gold that is converted directly from plat to gold.
    i wonder how the economy was when the game first started. how did gold come into existance in millions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    what about the gold that is converted directly from plat to gold.
    i wonder how the economy was when the game first started. how did gold come into existance in millions
    That's another variable I didn't mess with since that gold would balance the game out, not many players back then played compared to today's game and if they did do pat buys like that, normal daily quests gave us millions easily. I alone when the game came out had 300k the first 2-3days due to high lvl of activity and selling, and was still like 600k away from kettle which was 900k-1m at the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Where is the cake, i want the cake counted in it,,,cake please

6. The Following User Says Thank You to codered For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

That would be too much of senseless data to replicate but now that you mention it, sts has had so many mistakes over the years there could be a few hundred million gold as... Illegal money, let's call it black market money lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

There was a vid sts released with figures like total ingame gold i think that was way back 2015, if memory is correct theres billion+(1b+) of gold in game, idk or exag

9. The Following User Says Thank You to epicrrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Link please? Never heard of this, but that would mean my accuracy would have been a bit off for 2015 but super close (^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

There are more than 7 players who own more than 100m. Those numbers seem to missing some zeros
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Would you include the gold sitting on banned accounts from plat farming? Im certain 50-75% of the total gold is sitting dormant in banned accounts

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

At one point in time arcane rings and the like were selling for 100m+, while I'm sure some of this gold has left the economy through gold sinks, there's still bound to be oodles of gold in the game
    Last edited by Visiting; 07-13-2016 at 01:59 PM.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Eh well we can't know who has what, so some players having 100m plus wouldn't be hard to believe due to this was a estimate that didn't include any of the following: locked crate farming with plats, rengol deary island glitch, plat farming in general, goblin season infinite portal farming, cakes gold and some other stuff that's happen over the years so the numbers are as accurate as can be, the rest could be counted as black market gold, basically glitched or illegally obtained money that would give a few millions more that would easily throw my calculations out of accuracy, unfortunately since they are one time occurrences estimating how much would be extremely difficult due to lack of data

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Would you include the gold sitting on banned accounts from plat farming? Im certain 50-75% of the total gold is sitting dormant in banned accounts
    Zylx, I wouldn't address 50-75% is dormant but more like people can't spend it, if you have 100m and bought everything you wanted, there'd be no way to you spend the rest. Anyways also I would brought estimate a good 10-30% is plat farming since most of the time generated money in locked chest doesn't amount to gold in large quantity, high lvl items yes, but usually not much gold, Unless you buy gold with plats that's been cheated, either way I don't believe plat money is high reason for all gold, but masses in dailys and other stuff would quickly outpace every cheater in a week with 500k daily world gold added in through the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Herbert View Post
    Eh well we can't know who has what, so some players having 100m plus wouldn't be hard to believe due to this was a estimate that didn't include any of the following: locked crate farming with plats, rengol deary island glitch, plat farming in general, goblin season infinite portal farming, cakes gold and some other stuff that's happen over the years so the numbers are as accurate as can be, the rest could be counted as black market gold, basically glitched or illegally obtained money that would give a few millions more that would easily throw my calculations out of accuracy, unfortunately since they are one time occurrences estimating how much would be extremely difficult due to lack of data

The cake event alone will skew your data by hundreds of millions, if not more.

Dear island bug wasn't dropping much pure gold.

Goblin event bug thingy wasn't dropping much pure gold either (idrk I didn't even know there was a bug till there were bans)

Then as Zylx said, much of the game's gold is on banned accounts.
    Ign - Coolguymage

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    The cake event alone will skew your data by hundreds of millions, if not more.

Dear island bug wasn't dropping much pure gold.

Goblin event bug thingy wasn't dropping much pure gold either (idrk I didn't even know there was a bug till there were bans)

Then as Zylx said, much of the game's gold is on banned accounts.
    True goblin event didn't drop gold, but tons of those coins could have bought the leaf chests and those suckers brought me in around 1.2m? Without cheating, so if all the "banned cheaters" (not banned obviously ) did that trick, I estimate a few more gold came out and the honest players also brought a few more, since I already had nightshade I invest my entire coin margin on those leafys and that whopping cash flow, and the cake I'm not too familiar with, I heard about it but didn't think it was that severe ("-" oh well

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Miguel Herbert For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Herbert View Post
    True goblin event didn't drop gold, but tons of those coins could have bought the leaf chests and those suckers brought me in around 1.2m? Without cheating, so if all the "banned cheaters" (not banned obviously ) did that trick, I estimate a few more gold came out and the honest players also brought a few more, since I already had nightshade I invest my entire coin margin on those leafys and that whopping cash flow, and the cake I'm not too familiar with, I heard about it but didn't think it was that severe ("-" oh well

Good point, forgot about the leafy chests, my bad.
    Ign - Coolguymage

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    Good point, forgot about the leafy chests, my bad.
    NP lol I forgot it too till someone mentioned the glitches and other sources lol

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Miguel Herbert For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I appreciate this thread greatly!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A lot if math 😵