Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About Dragon Hunter Sword

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default About Dragon Hunter Sword

Hello, Arlorians

Lately there has been much both PvP and PvE the almost exclusive use of this level 46 weapon, even with the launch of new arcane weapons, these for the warrior apparently not to the liking of this class, that is very of course, these new arcane weapons (PvE) are very good for different levels of power it has, such as banish the mobs, among others, but yet are completely useless comparison of the old Arcane Dragon Hunter Sword.

This weapon (Dragon Hunter Sword), has become an exclusive weapon for all level fighter 46 or 56, this completely breaks the power curve StS plan to do.

It is incredibly difficult battle with a warrior when he does invoke the lava pools, only to fall into the pools is a more than certain defeat for any class ( Full Arcane Rogue, Full Arcane Mage and Even Full Arcane Warrior if he doesn't call the pools first ), the amount of benefits offered by this weapon is almost colossal, among which include increased STR, increased vitality, plus the Pools by themselves Stuning ignoring the 7 second cooldown, slow you down, also a minimun of 12 pools are invoked or so, but following the warrior and if any other pool reaches you, all the other pools prevent you from moving for a while where is virtually no escape.

To this we must add that the proc is common and affects the whole group either mobs or players in PvP, to that we must add that the damage even at level 56 is quite high, at this rate the sword will last long enough levels without any other weapon could beat that sword.

By the immense power that still retains and will preserves for a long time, I ask for a review of the sword, the status is not what makes this sword so unfair,is about the pools that make running any class when a Warrior Invoked them, maybe not a nerf but yes a reduction of them.

Name:  sword.png
Views: 1432
Size:  1.58 MB

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valkiryas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The best part of it is that it procs back to back very often. There should at least be a cooldown between procs. If it procs once, it shouldn't be allowed to proc again for say another 20 seconds, considering how powerful it is.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Another suggestion is to change the proc mechanic such that it procs on hit, like the other procs e.g. wildfire, bone shred. Too many times I've seen tanks just stack themselves in a corner of the PvP map just spamming autoattack and creating lava pools everywhere. It's just stupid.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Another suggestion is to change the proc mechanic such that it procs on hit, like the other procs e.g. wildfire, bone shred. Too many times I've seen tanks just stack themselves in a corner of the PvP map just spamming autoattack and creating lava pools everywhere. It's just stupid.
    Yes, every other weapon in the game requires to proc on hit...so warrior weapons should as well.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Sad but true. Last season they were using this strategy plus seemingly unlimited pulls with glint set axe throws. I stopped doing PvP at this time and haven't even bothered trying it since.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

yeah !! nerf tank !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Burry the tanks!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

+1 nerf tank. Or remove tank class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shimada For This Useful Post:

Robhawk

So all say korruption`AA and stacking is no problem just find a way around it... have other/better strategies... why is it different with this sword?
    Regarding korruption they say, get off the pools, stay away from pools -> just do it the same way with dragon hunter pools, problem solved! When korruption is no problem, sword isn't either!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    So all say korruption`AA and stacking is no problem just find a way around it... have other/better strategies... why is it different with this sword?
    Regarding korruption they say, get off the pools, stay away from pools -> just do it the same way with dragon hunter pools, problem solved! When korruption is no problem, sword isn't either!
    Lol have u ever been vs'ed a tank with arc sword? That lava pool is not that easy to avoid like you are saying. Especially when u get stunned ... its like an endless stun... all u can do is watch ur HP til it goes down to 0 and its gg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

oh cmon, again this threads about arcane sword. pro is not comes each sec!. sometimes its can be so rare, i very long use this sword. For pvp came new wep- aegis nd this aegis are better for pvp than dragon hunter. new immortal sword has nice aa for pve. now its decide to all warrs, stun all mobs in or use lava pools. I dont see reason to nerf this sword. But i see reason to buff new lvl56 sword cuz it was made not so good.
    From the begin of dragon hunter sword u guys trying to nerf it -_-. Pls Stop, its just funny
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onadraosari For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

You guys alrdy nerfed slink. Now dragon hunter sword time? juz cuz u cant get kills ryt? K change it in pvp, but dnt try to nerf it in pve...
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to onadraosari For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Actually both are problems bro. And its hard to avoid both if tank just pull you in. Wildfire have been " fixed " but its more like nerf cause few players complain about it's too op but they don't feel like korruption or dragon sword isn't?
    If wildfire is " fixed " then i don't really understand whats problem in do something with korruptiom and pools while they are much bigger problems than wildfire proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

See how fast from the begin of thread which was started like " lvl46 sword stronger than lvl56" we again speak about pvp, and again pvp players are crying about stuff. srsly. lets take off this. We speak that lvl56 is not better than dragon hunter, so the way its to nerf dragon hunter- nerf warrior. lol maybe better juz to remove warr class? to nerf arc swords means win to all rog pvp nd mages pvp, and warrior will be useless anywhere. Okay... i agree that lvl56 suck. but there is another way- to increase lvl56 weps. This thread is again thread about dragon proc in pvp. And no one cares about lvl56 weps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    oh cmon, again this threads about arcane sword. pro is not comes each sec!. sometimes its can be so rare, i very long use this sword. For pvp came new wep- aegis nd this aegis are better for pvp than dragon hunter. new immortal sword has nice aa for pve. now its decide to all warrs, stun all mobs in or use lava pools. I dont see reason to nerf this sword. But i see reason to buff new lvl56 sword cuz it was made not so good.
    From the begin of dragon hunter sword u guys trying to nerf it -_-. Pls Stop, its just funny
    I think you are one of the warrior who spamming basic attack in the corner of map :/ that was a n**b trick, my friend event got the glint set never stay in corner for spamming basic attack like what other warrior would do, have you ever clash with a guild full of glint set and spamming lava in corner? I bet you never, it was instant kill for a warrior even with heal regen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    I think you are one of the warrior who spamming basic attack in the corner of map :/ that was a n**b trick, my friend event got the glint set never stay in corner for spamming basic attack like what other warrior would do, have you ever clash with a guild full of glint set and spamming lava in corner? I bet you never, it was instant kill for a warrior even with heal regen
    i dnt play pvp 1 year alrdy. Im Pve player and this juz annoyed that from pvp players all gets nerf in pve too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Thats why i like twink pvp lvl10-21 no one cries about nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    i dnt play pvp 1 year alrdy. Im Pve player and this juz annoyed that from pvp players all gets nerf in pve too.
    If you play PvE please keep silent you dont know how warrior dominate in PvP using that sword, and lots of them spamming basic attack :/

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    Lol have u ever been vs'ed a tank with arc sword? That lava pool is not that easy to avoid like you are saying. Especially when u get stunned ... its like an endless stun... all u can do is watch ur HP til it goes down to 0 and its gg
    Yes i kill most of them warriors in vs with my own dragon sword.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Yes i kill most of them warriors in vs with my own dragon sword.
    Oh. U play warrior.. now I understood why you dont want the arc sword to be nerfed. Go play Rogue/Mage..You'll feel the BURN! ...pretty sure you'll end up with the same conclusion as mine and the rest in here