Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: About Dragon Hunter Sword

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    If you play PvE please keep silent you dont know how warrior dominate in PvP using that sword, and lots of them spamming basic attack :/
    If you think about it, making the proc have a chance to activate on hitting an enemy strengthens the sword as a PvE weapon, because when you have big mob pulls you hit the maximum allowable targets on autoattack, and each hit has a chance to proc. Thus big mob pulls offer multiple chances to proc the sword multiple times.

My suggestion is not a nerf, it's changing the way the sword works so it's more appropriate. Please don't tell me that standing in a corner swinging your sword over and over is a fun way to play PvP.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    Oh. U play warrior.. now I understood why you dont want the arc sword to be nerfed. Go play Rogue/Mage..You'll feel the BURN! ...pretty sure you'll end up with the same conclusion as mine and the rest in here
    I can kill quite some warriors with my mage (nearly 40k tdm kills) too, with a legendary level 56 gun. I can tell you that in a vs a good mage wins against a good warrior even with dragon sword because the warrior nearly never can break the smurfs shield/heal/nekro/gale-cycle. It looks different when lag is involved and this is the main reason why i switched to warrior. When you struggle with your mage then you should look at gale mastery.
    In terms of warrior vs rouges its true, rogues are nearly chance less. I can say with self confidence that i kill 99% of all rogues in a vs atm.
    Last edited by Robhawk; 07-14-2016 at 06:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    If you play PvE please keep silent you dont know how warrior dominate in PvP using that sword, and lots of them spamming basic attack :/
    Im not gonna keep silence, cuz again cuz of pvp something must be nerfed. I protect pve size. If u so want to nerf arc sword in pvp, cmon, but dnt touch pve.... If u cant kill warrior, may be u shud think about ur stats.. Everyone can be deafeated in pvp, with arc sword or without it.
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

no its necessary warr was unwanted class now it has the demand we finally kill everyone and pls nerf korruption so our juggs doesnt break and we destroy pvp im superman i have right to kill 3 rogues vs 1 at ease and glint set 3 axe throw thats balanced also

just joking i tried pvp with new dagg and bow, and its still riddiculus how a warr comes and takes out 3 sitting rogues with axe throws and pools
    proc does dmg and heal same time and stuns, if you surbvive first opull youll get on 2nd or 3rd pull stun and die

i understand it as sts wants to make rock paper scissor but they think of it as VS situation not clash. I might also add 2 mage are taking 2 rogues on 2vs2 direct clash which we were suppose to counter it like 2 rogue vs 2 warr which is imposible to win type

rogue in pvp is a garbagge at the moment all we do is find perfect game with a warr and mage at least, to play otherwise its deathfarm hop hop hop games taking more time than playtime on tdm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Srsly guys, thread was started as i said early that dragon hunter better than immortal sword. Nd came to pvp discussion XD, just funny. Guys Arcane legends its not only pvp. I dont see reason to nerf it in pve, if someone says " need to nerf it in pve" then he is pvp player
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Nerf korruption, nerf slink, nerf arcane sword. And this all wants are pvp players... no one from pve ryt? Ryt....
    I dont understand sts why they nerf it in both, nerf only pvp..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    Nerf korruption, nerf slink, nerf arcane sword. And this all wants are pvp players... no one from pve ryt? Ryt....
    I dont understand sts why they nerf it in both, nerf only pvp..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

About time warrior class was removed, how dare they enjoy the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Guys we just wanta correct balance in the game, about the nerf on Slink was because the pet wasn't designed for create that many pools, and Korruption is a PvP because the mobs doesn't have mana and that's why the Korrution pool doesn't affect them.

The sword in the other hand is a PvP changer, a tank with that sword can Kill any class and rogues and mages are the most weak against the tanks with sword, I saw many fight were 4 rogues were insufficient to kill that proc ( 4 rogues with arcane bow and good skills ), this sword is the main reason why tanks are so hard to kill for all clases, for example : a Tank with full noble fury and best gear but with a SWORD LEVEL 56 is trash agaisnt a full legendary tank with Dragon Sword

I mean, can't see anything wrong with that? Any class would be almost unbeteable if they would be able to use that sword, and as I said, the sword is too powerfull, can deal more damage that a rogue and with the Juggernaut + Nekro + 10k Heal is really unbeteable.

We are not asking a nerf on PVE just a small change on PVP, reduce the pools or make the proc on hit as all the other class.

If any dev want, I can make a video in vs with severeal Warriors I have a full gear and I'll loose 95% of the time with the sword just cause that proc.

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

expect a paper rock scissor comment from a dev soon

apparently they cant see the issue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eatdamage View Post
    About time warrior class was removed, how dare they enjoy the game.
    Tanks are even with a 56 sword a great advantge in PvP, and if they use proper the sword can be deadly, need learn to use their class right and no depend on the proc only

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    Guys we just wanta correct balance in the game, about the nerf on Slink was because the pet wasn't designed for create that many pools, and Korruption is a PvP because the mobs doesn't have mana and that's why the Korrution pool doesn't affect them.

The sword in the other hand is a PvP changer, a tank with that sword can Kill any class and rogues and mages are the most weak against the tanks with sword, I saw many fight were 4 rogues were insufficient to kill that proc ( 4 rogues with arcane bow and good skills ), this sword is the main reason why tanks are so hard to kill for all clases, for example : a Tank with full noble fury and best gear but with a SWORD LEVEL 56 is trash agaisnt a full legendary tank with Dragon Sword

I mean, can't see anything wrong with that? Any class would be almost unbeteable if they would be able to use that sword, and as I said, the sword is too powerfull, can deal more damage that a rogue and with the Juggernaut + Nekro + 10k Heal is really unbeteable.

We are not asking a nerf on PVE just a small change on PVP, reduce the pools or make the proc on hit as all the other class.

If any dev want, I can make a video in vs with severeal Warriors I have a full gear and I'll loose 95% of the time with the sword just cause that proc.
    Where did u see that tank with leg gear and lvl46 sword can kill warr with best gear. Sword lvl56 DIDNT CREATE FOR PVP. ARCANE AEGIS IS FOR PVP ND THEY ARE OP. Pls stop try to nerf warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Yes. Only pvp. Not pve, im just get angry that someone from pvp pkayers try to nerf it in pve too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Another suggestion is to change the proc mechanic such that it procs on hit, like the other procs e.g. wildfire, bone shred. Too many times I've seen tanks just stack themselves in a corner of the PvP map just spamming autoattack and creating lava pools everywhere. It's just stupid.
    Epic comment haha

#NerfSArcaneDragonSword #NerfRogueHair #NerfMaguePants #NerfEverythings

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Yes. Only pvp. Not pve, im just get angry that someone from pvp pkayers try to nerf it in pve too
    The sword is fine in PvE, even the sword 56 is same in PvE but in PvP the 46 one is too much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Video please

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Im not gonna keep silence, cuz again cuz of pvp something must be nerfed. I protect pve size. If u so want to nerf arc sword in pvp, cmon, but dnt touch pve.... If u cant kill warrior, may be u shud think about ur stats.. Everyone can be deafeated in pvp, with arc sword or without it.
    Really? I never defeat a warr? You are joking dude, i was beat a war when they sword never proc :/ and i was die when its lava come out and the war was just pull me with thier axe, and i die... actually the axe damage itself in 48 was too much i think, but the lava proc is soo annoying around 400 damage/lava each second, plus if i got stun in lava 100% ill die there is no hope, try to make a mage and make your stat beast then try to clash with 4 warr with glintset and they stay in corner you will understand what i mean

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Since they're nerfing wildfire this needs to be looked into also because this sword is insanely op
    Last edited by Plqgue; 07-14-2016 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yes, every other weapon in the game requires to proc on hit...so warrior weapons should as well.
    Ill add more, only ,1 lava will damage a player not all lava that we touch will damaged us in PvP, since lots of warr with that sword stay in corner and pulling us e.e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

First: mage is class which is more for pve than for pvp. Second: idc killed u warr or not, do whatever u want in pvp, i care only about pve