Thread: Purchase Stash Slots Button Visible After Slot Limit Reached

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Purchase Stash Slots Button Visible After Slot Limit Reached

REPORT NUMBER: 20110830-22-thequickone

TITLE: Purchase Stash Slots Button Visible After Slot Limit Reached

DESCRIPTION: I have purchased the maximum number of Stash Slots allowed for my account, 250 total. Prior to a couple patches ago, the "Purchase Stash Slots" button (accessible via the menu on the Stash Terminal) was not shown following purchase up to the total amount of slots allowed. After the last major content update, the "Purchase Stash Slots" button has returned. I can press the button and select either of the three purchase options, but any transaction is cancelled along with the message "purchase cancelled, would exceed stash slot limit".

REPRO RATE: 100%

REPRO STEPS:
    1) Launch Star Legends Version 1.0.2.1 (67568.71020.68093)
    2) Start or resume a game using any Player Character (PC).
    3) Access Stash Terminal and purchase up to the maximum quantity of stash slots allowed (250). Note: PC must be at least level 5 to access the Stash Terminal and Platinum is required to purchase additional Stash Slots.
    4) Notice once the Stash Slot limit of 250 slots is reached, the purchase button remains but is not usable.

DEVICE INFORMATION:
    Device Name - HTC Evo 4G on Sprint Network (Hardware version 0004)
    Wikipedia Link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTC_Evo_4G
    Additional Information - The device is NOT rooted and is using stock firmware (Android 2.3.3). Data connection over Wi-Fi.
    Third Party Software - None that would be known to interfere.

GAME DOWNLOADED FROM: Spacetime Studios download link (update link provided in-game)

PL: Thequickone warrior, Torrenz archer, Faebronia enchantress/main
    SL: Thequickone commando, Torrenz operative, Faebronia engineer/main, Helpdesk <PiF> engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

That's strange. Why would the max be 250? I have 230 right now, and haven't tried to buy more cause I don't need more. If I buy 75 would it waste the other 55?

Regardless, on both games, only options that would not have you waste plat should be enabled and should vanish entirely at max slots.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    That's strange. Why would the max be 250? I have 230 right now, and haven't tried to buy more cause I don't need more. If I buy 75 would it waste the other 55?

Regardless, on both games, only options that would not have you waste plat should be enabled and should vanish entirely at max slots.
    I had 230 for a while, too. I needed more for all the crafting items I have; 248 at the moment (devs, please think about lumping crafting items as requested in other threads)! I tried to buy 75 and then 25 more slots, only to have each of those transactions cancelled. I then bought 20 slots by purchasing the 5 slots package (2 Platinum each) four separate times. Once I had done that, the Purchase Stash Slots button was removed.

To answer your question, no you would not be wasting stash slots, your transaction would be cancelled, and you would not be charged any Platinum.

Also, Faebronia says hi to Karaai! Long time no see!
    Last edited by thequickone; 08-30-2011 at 10:50 PM.

PL: Thequickone warrior, Torrenz archer, Faebronia enchantress/main
    SL: Thequickone commando, Torrenz operative, Faebronia engineer/main, Helpdesk <PiF> engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hi quick, and thanks for the info.

I've been having lag just standing around doing nothing on Edge/2g lately, so I'm kinda biding my time until I get Cable or DSL I can make into WiFi. I can get on, but not really play.

BTW I think there should be a discounted (Cheaper than buying 5 slots 4 times) 20 slot option so people who want to max out aren't forced to buy the last 20 separately.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 08-30-2011 at 11:02 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange