Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: connection advantage in duel arena

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    You clearly don't understand the meaning of this thread. This thread IS ABOUT DUEL not about other parts of the game... Do you really want to discuss anything regarding facts shown in the video? Are you kidding me? I know you don't care much about sportsmanship and abused your advantage as much as possible... ok... But why for gods sake do you even discuss obvious things shown in this video? Dude? zzzZZZZZZZ !!!

Im sorry when i wrecked you to often... now go troll somewhere else, TY! BTW its really funny that you register to a forum and your first and only post is a hate post against me in a not very popular sub forum, lmao ! Normally i would say give me your ign and we play but you are obviously a true nab so i don't even want to know your ign... Just say hi to my ignorelist!
    I'm sorry, I'm not going to wait 5 seconds so you can proc lava pools. The game has a countdown and that's what I follow. If you're not ready by then, it's not really my problem.

By the way, I have no issues with load times on my iPhone 6 Plus, even when fighting PC users. After your thread, I got curious and wanted to try from my phone. There was no issue and I always got the warning count down before each round.

P.S: What he says is true, lol...how are you going to ignore list someone who's IGN you do not know?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm not going to wait 5 seconds so you can proc lava pools. The game has a countdown and that's what I follow. If you're not ready by then, it's not really my problem.
    Its not about spamming lava pools its about being able to do anything but i know that u just don't want to understand this. The video clearly shows it... where is the space for discussion here? There is none!

By the way, I have no issues with load times on my iPhone 6 Plus, even when fighting PC users. After your thread, I got curious and wanted to try from my phone. There was no issue and I always got the warning count down before each round.
    Ever played a game where the servers are located in germany? No ? I see... It is not only about the average ping and menu loading speeds it has a lot to do with ping spikes / connection issues, which can be several seconds! I know that you don't know these things with your 16ms LAN ping! I mean i dont get such a good ping when i play battlefield 4 on german servers, lmao but id be fine with ping 35 in arcane legends!

P.S: What he says is true, lol...how are you going to ignore list someone who's IGN you do not know?
    There is an ignore list function on forums too...

ps: Zeus, i know your ego is really big, your bank is big, your PC is big, your connection is big everything surrounding Mr. Zeus is just big! You dont care for sportsmanship, don't accept other opinion then your own... You even kicked me out of the guild, it was "pride" as far as i can remember because i didnt want to block the enemy (magnum) team, it is ok... I really don't care but please don't destroy my thread here, TY! Take Avemaria by the hand and just go for another thread where you both can troll all day! Just save your energy for something else, there is no need for you to reply on this post i wont answer to it! Have a nice one!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 07-20-2016 at 08:12 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i'm just laughing to see someone cry so much just for losing a duel. it's not zeus' fault he's a better player than you. if there's a person who needs to save his energy instead of ranting always for not having things go your way, it's you robhawk. learn how to play properly and maybe you'll stop flooding forums with your rants may you have a nice day. you badly need one

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I dont get you guys. seriously. is it so hard to understand that its just not fair if you get attacked while your still loading?
    it just shouldnt be like this. hes not cryn about losing against zeus lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolifee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Your ping is green in that duration. Doesn't seem like a network problem. Duels work fine even in yellow ping.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

and this countdown is a little bit too short. thats why he is asking for a few more sec. otherwise we from germany have a big disatvantage
    true that its not your problem so just stay away from this thread lol

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Zeazimeh View Post
    Your ping is green in that duration. Doesn't seem like a network problem. Duels work fine even in yellow ping.
    Im not sure,lol, but perhaps you can see a "green ping in that duration", i cant! I see a ping again when im finally in the duel ,yes... and ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avemaria View Post
    it's not zeus' fault he's a better player than you
    Not defending anyone , but we dont know who is the "most skilled" player IN THIS sotuation from THIS video , all i can see is an 1-combo kill . Even tough i like to use my conmection advantage in duels , as for me this doesent even count a "fight" considering one of the sides didnt get time to do anything .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

no dev looking into this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lolifee View Post
    no dev looking into this?
    Connection advantages always exist in PvP - so don't really see why they would. Those with better ping do better in PvP.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Not defending anyone , but we dont know who is the "most skilled" player IN THIS sotuation from THIS video , all i can see is an 1-combo kill . Even tough i like to use my conmection advantage in duels , as for me this doesent even count a "fight" considering one of the sides didnt get time to do anything .
    Thank you for understanding the intention of my thread! The video is not about the players skills... But if anyone is interested i lost the first duel 1to3 and the 2nd 2to3. Out of these 9 fights i got rushed to death 5 times, 4 times i was able to press pet AA before the rush and i won 3 out of these fights. So when you ask me i won 3 to 1 but who cares!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-05-2016 at 06:05 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Connection advantages always exist in PvP - so don't really see why they would. Those with better ping do better in PvP.
    Sure, thats true. but not like this. whats your problem with us asking for more than a three sec timer?
    and its not about ping. its about the loading time. some ppl can attack while others are still loading. why can't you understand that this is unfair? seriously i don't get it.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Lolifee View Post
    Sure, thats true. but not like this. whats your problem with us asking for more than a three sec timer?
    and its not about ping. its about the loading time. some ppl can attack while others are still loading. why can't you understand that this is unfair? seriously i don't get it.
    Thanks for your support but don't waste your energy. Some people just don't want to understand logical things to keep own world perfect...