Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rogue so useless now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Rogue so useless now

Zeus just tried the nerf, he can't even kill a haste set no pet rogue with his full damage gear. Congratulations STS! I can finally farm him in pvp now

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kixkaxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Tell me about it, time to bring my singe warr, back into action :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Zeus acknowledges that he hits 300 damage with a crit aim shot on Jugg warrior, so deadly lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Finally mage era coming XD.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Horme For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    Finally? Tank and Mage era has been here for a while.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

So I just tested this Nerf on my rogue and it literally destroyed the class.
    Rogues aren't usable in pve or pvp now
    Rip rogues 2012-2016

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    How do you not see the present superiority of the Sorcerer class? Are you undergeared?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Shh dont spend too much posting on forums, your script might get botched up again, oops I mean your son might start teleporting, using skills and reteleporting again...
    Lmaoooo
    #11chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Shh dont spend too much posting on forums, your script might get botched up again, oops I mean your son might start teleporting, using skills and reteleporting again...
    hahaha GG shhhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

What Nerf? I guess I have to read the forums more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    What Nerf? I guess I have to read the forums more....
    Rogue class was destroyed with a Nerf to aim shot bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Yeah, I just read the other thread about that. From the sound of things, this is a temporary adjustment and there will be more coming. Give it some time. I always thought something was messed up with aimed shot. Seemed dumb that without my shield up I can be killed with one single hit from a rogue. No strategy in that....

If this means that rogues are suddenly useless, then I'm sure other skills of their will be buffed. A quick look at the leaderboards shows rogues are pretty safe even if they have an off month. When sorcerers and warriors start to catch up to rogues in PvP kills, then you should complain. But unless they leave rogues useless for 2 years, like they once did with sorcerers, then I don't think you have much to worry about.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Yeah, I just read the other thread about that. From the sound of things, this is a temporary adjustment and there will be more coming. Give it some time. I always thought something was messed up with aimed shot. Seemed dumb that without my shield up I can be killed with one single hit from a rogue. No strategy in that....

If this means that rogues are suddenly useless, then I'm sure other skills of their will be buffed. A quick look at the leaderboards shows rogues are pretty safe even if they have an off month. When sorcerers and warriors start to catch up to rogues in PvP kills, then you should complain. But unless they leave rogues useless for 2 years, like they once did with sorcerers, then I don't think you have much to worry about.
    I know you've been away from the game for a while, but sorcerers and warriors have been the king of PvP for a while. The leaderboard is not at all accurate. It's come down to the fact that rogues are not needed in team play and this was pre-nerf. Post-nerf, there doesn't even seem to be a reason for a rogue at all in the game completely, other than to just stand and look pretty.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I'm lv14 twink
    I usually get crits of 1.7k+ now this nerf I get 1k damage. Therefore making me useless in clash because rogue are the ones that are supposed to be needed when a team needs that's extra damage but now mages and even wars take up that role. Aim shot is the main skill of a rogue. No aim shot , no need for a rogue...thank you sts spent 2 years and now this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I know you've been away from the game for a while, but sorcerers and warriors have been the king of PvP for a while. The leaderboard is not at all accurate. It's come down to the fact that rogues are not needed in team play and this was pre-nerf. Post-nerf, there doesn't even seem to be a reason for a rogue at all in the game completely, other than to just stand and look pretty.
    I actually haven't been away at all. I play every day, but I made my own small guild and decided that instead of socializing this season, I'm just going to work on my APs so I can get back to the leaderboard. So mostly I've been doing solo PvE. Boring, but necessary if I want to get my leaderboard spot back.

So yes, I haven't been in PvP in a while (except for level 10) because I don't need any PvP kills APs.

But I would imagine that rogues are still the king of killing PvE bosses? Am I wrong?

BTW, did you delete your friends list again? I noticed last month you were gone from my list, and I sent you a request but no response....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

I actually haven't been away at all. I play every day, but I made my own small guild and decided that instead of socializing this season, I'm just going to work on my APs so I can get back to the leaderboard. So mostly I've been doing solo PvE. Boring, but necessary if I want to get my leaderboard spot back.

So yes, I haven't been in PvP in a while (except for level 10) because I don't need any PvP kills APs.

But I would imagine that rogues are still the king of killing PvE bosses? Am I wrong?

BTW, did you delete your friends list again? I noticed last month you were gone from my list, and I sent you a request but no response....
    From Elite Shuyal onwards, you are wrong. A mage with the Hex staff who knows how to cause it to proc more often can take out a boss faster than an equally-geared rogue. Perhaps this has changed since the Hex staff was fixed/nerfed, but how can you expect rogues at this current time to be able to damage anything the same way we used to with this pitiful aimed shot damage?
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    From Elite Shuyal onwards, you are wrong. A mage with the Hex staff who knows how to cause it to proc more often can take out a boss faster than an equally-geared rogue. Perhaps this has changed since the Hex staff was fixed/nerfed, but how can you expect rogues at this current time to be able to damage anything the same way we used to with this pitiful aimed shot damage?
    Just tested my staff it hasn't changed at all still shredding through maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Same with me, when the balance test on pvp i try as a mage in 47, a rogue with 950 damage cant kill me just using a single aim(without shield), but now i was 1shot by a rogue 47 with damage around 900 same equipment and build, only jewel different

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    How do you not see the present superiority of the Sorcerer class? Are you undergeared?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Sorry to not add specific lvl, I mean at lvl 15 PvP, rogue was crit so insane even shield still active. Now 50:50 chance one another.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

this people think rogues gonna play if this continues, let me tell you;

you know what happens half the game quits? game loses its income and you will have more pay2 win environment a game for warr and mage you can threat your finesse jewels as waterjewel or any rogue wepon loot as garbage because there wont be any buyer. Kiss bb to your locked openers since half the opener goes and you can farm for cryo for 4k each

i personally have no intention of starting over on another class after all the years and im not hreatening anyone