This may seem like im trying to turn PL into WoW, but, to be honest, WoW has some great things that PL doesnt. For instance: Enchants. We are able to forge, but why not enchant our items to make them better? I thought of several ways to make enchantments a part of this game. My first idea: Single Enchantments. You are only allowed to echant each item 1 time. Also, once you equip an Enchanted item, it's no longer tradeable. That part of the idea is present in all. My second idea: Gems. Certain gems cause certain enchants to become apart of the Item. So you have a Magi Gem (not what it would likely be called, just an example). This would increase spell power by 1.5x's (again, example). It would also increase intelect by 10 points. Then, my last idea for enchants is Engravings. You have to pay for a pattern recipe. That recipe creates an engraving you can place on your item. That engraving then creates the Enchantment.

The other special abilities are ideas I thought you guys could come up with. Give me your feedback