Thread: Some of my ideas to make the game interesting :)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Some of my ideas to make the game interesting :)

I know some of you would agree the game is kinda boring without event and i hope sts would take noticed of it and here some of my ideas

1. Endless Tower

They should create a new town , where they would put the endless tower, its kinda similar to SAO anime aincard, where every floor have mobs and boss and will recieve a chest nor good item every time you complete a floor . Only 1 or 2 time a day you can enter.

2. PVP Reward System and New Mechanics

Im sure some of you would agree the pvp in AL kinda boring , you only kill and recieve only kills, most strong ppl are grouping and some are leaving in PVP room, thats why i hope we will recieve good if we pvp.

Ex. Every time we win in PVP , we will recieve 2 pvp points, if lose 1 pvp points, if leave -1 points(to prevent leaving) and we can spend this pvp points to buy a new or the old locked, or plat, it depend on sts how much it would cost, maybe 100pvp points for 10plats , 25pvp points for 1 locked, something like that, and for mechanics, it would be great the pvp will not start when they hvent gather 10ppl and it would be random when start so to prevent those strong ppl to party and farm points.

Thank you for reading my ideas and happy farming

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blank119 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

You have my +1 Especially on the PvP Reward System. Makes you have a goal aside from just killing people all day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Pvp reward system will destroy the game.. now dummy farmers just get kills.... this way they will even get rewared for that .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I think it wont happen, since the pvp room will not start as long 10ppl are not gather and it will be random what team they will go in and the farming will only happen if one person have 10 device to play . And let say that person that person really have 10 device to play, but im sure before he can put that 10 char in just one room of pvp someone already took one or more of the space in the room
    Last edited by Blank119; 07-16-2016 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blank119 View Post
    I think it wont happen, since the pvp room will not start as long 10ppl are not gather and it will be random what team they will go in and the farming will only happen if one person have 10 device to play . And let say that person that person really have 10 device to play, but im sure before he can put that 10 char in just one room of pvp someone already took one or more of the space in the room
    If your on pc you dont need 10 devices to run 10 characters at once , and finding a empty map is not hard , trulle's forest is empty 90% of the time.
    Also , that grouping system is kinda weird , if theres a team of 5 tanks ( a situation you just cant beat ) you just leave , no need to stay in the room and get farmed , or theres a team you cant beat , again just leave the map . I understand what youre comming from , but it would be even worse if you wont be able to leave without a penalty . And also , how will clashes work then ? It will be impossible to form a organized clash , considering everybody is thrown into a random team and if you leave to re-join you get a penalty .
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 07-16-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account