I appreciate your starting the thread (giving STS an example?) but frankly after the recent uproar I have jaundiced opinion about forumers playing STS advocate/spokesperson especially since the situation is prone to inconsistency, with STS locking threads to consolidate feedback and the usual "stop crying, suck it up and move on" thread popping up.

But to answer your question, I was happy with the rogue situation before the recent update. The new gears, especially the belt and weapons, are giving me hope that even if I'll never be able to acquire the Antignome set my survival and usefulness in elite Underhul, where I want to be able to run even more without breaking my bank for ankh cost, will improve.

I haven't tested the update since I've yet to feel motivated to log on, but I'm impressed with the speed with which they implement their proposed solution for aimed shot. But in future I hope they consider this feedback on how to evaluate and tinker with the game with enough transparency up front to allay panic and confusion and without having to compromise player experience.