Thread: I STILL think Pocket Legends EMOTES

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I STILL think Pocket Legends EMOTES

ARE WAY BETTER! Every EMOTE has sound and looks awesome! SL has a wave that has 0 sound and u wouldn't know if someone waved at u if u were living in their own body lol please make them better than PL ... And make Game maps in the future bigger!!
    I personally love how PL has a big walking around space (Cities) for each lvl! Even the new Circus lvls! As of now SL only has NUMA (really small space) Blackstar (okay space).
    When PL has (Big cities) for each lvl on ALMOST EVERY LVL
    https://picasaweb.google.com/116207266562944154492/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCMa-yLqY2tS3uAE#5637480986372377218
    Star Legends CSI 1st Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

I definitely agree about the emotes, but SL also hasn't had nearly as much time as PL to mature I'm sure all the things we find annoying/improvable now will be looked at eventually.

Proud Member of Eclipse
    PL: Rocshana[main, lvl 75]
    AL: Roc [warrior] with my trusty puppy Crescent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sl is also in space. The first level is a ship, kind of hard to advance on that one. I would think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let's just say already 5-7? lvls on SL and not as enough Details and Cool cities as in Pocket legends first 6 lvls.. so really it should be more than PL since it is A new game. The mechanics on PL are smoother than SL as far as I'm seeing.
    ... And since this is a futuristic game It should be more creative since Technology makes anything possible
    https://picasaweb.google.com/116207266562944154492/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCMa-yLqY2tS3uAE#5637480986372377218

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Emotes definitely need sound, but the additional effects were a good start.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by DefynGravity View Post
    Let's just say already 5-7? lvls on SL and not as enough Details and Cool cities as in Pocket legends first 6 lvls.. so really it should be more than PL since it is A new game. The mechanics on PL are smoother than SL as far as I'm seeing.
    ... And since this is a futuristic game It should be more creative since Technology makes anything possible
    You must be new. Most of the PL maps were added recently, after the maps had been out for awhile. What would you rather, have aton of new levels and items to play, or a big map you can walk around in and do nothing?
    Was this post helpful? Click the "Thanks" button!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not new.. I been playing SL since 1st day it was on out beta. U must be new. Id rather have a New game better than PL since it is the New STS game
    Last edited by DefynGravity; 09-03-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DefynGravity View Post
    Not new.. I been playing SL since 1st day it was on out beta. U must be new. Id rather have a New game better than PL since it is the New STS game
    I think what Punk meant was new to STS in a whole.. when I started PL all we had was a way smaller version of each map you see now in PL, they had only got as far as Balefort when it came out on Android, they re-vamped alot of the lvls also even the 1st Forrest lvl.. each couple of months they had expanded lvls cities and even new content.. (Fruity Company PL release was even worse than this) im sure this will be the same for SL just goin to take a whole lot of patience. Even the emotes werent the best.. STS listens to its players and adds as much as possible.. other mmorpgs wouldn't care less and bring out things how they wanted and when they wanted so we should count ourselves lucky that we have an awesome community related STS team!

Though im dying for new emotes

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o