Thread: Guild Halls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question Guild Halls

I got my Guild set up "Ricochet" (yay!)

What is the difference between the three paid Guild Halls? Are they much better than the free one that is included? Do you have to buy the cheaper one before the better one? What happens to the cheaper one if you upgrade to a better one? Can we store and trade items in the guild hall?

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The different tiers of guild halls have discounts for enhancers and potions. I'm not sure about the tier 2 but tier 3 has discount elixirs and 100 pots for 750 credits. That's 1500 for 200 which is double normal. I think tier 2 is 100 credits for 100
    Nourish 36 Engineer | Glu 36 Commando | Tacticz 36 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Yup, half-priced stims in a tier 2 and tier 3. Reduced priced enhancers and some enhancers that you can buy with credits instead of plat in the tier 3 halls. Neither are available in a tier 1.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok, I got it. If you upgrade to the next one, you lose the existing one, right? Maybe that doesn't make sense... If you were Tier 3, could you accidentally downgrade to Tier 2?