Thread: Possibility of a plat sale in the future?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Question Possibility of a plat sale in the future?

I'll be 100% honest with you all right now, I have & still have no interest in paying devs who say one day they will completely (STOP) all development of there legacy games for the preservation of a Disney hyped pl wannabe, but today I'll make an exception.

To be as blunt as possible I'll put it this way, I have money (a nice amount for spending on games & things that entertain me) which won't be used for a while until a new games & things come out & I'm honestly tired of farming offers this month & wouldn't mind throwing some of this money to STS for farming in pl, if there was just a (Platinum Sale) to justify paying for plat since it's current sale rate & price is just stupid & a waste of time to even bother with when the consumption rate to just buy elixirs is so high & farming takes massive amounts of time & elixirs & so on.

So will we be seeing any plat sales in legacy games anytime soon devs/mods?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingzila View Post
    I'll be 100% honest with you all right now, I have & still have no interest in paying devs who say one day they will completely (STOP) all development of there legacy games
    Pretty sure they said they already stopped development on PL, SL, and DL, which they have.
    Also pretty sure they said they will keep focusing on AL, which they have just updated in the last month.

That being said, the only legacy game they may put plat on sale in, would be AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sword View Post
    Pretty sure they said they already stopped development on PL, SL, and DL, which they have.
    Also pretty sure they said they will keep focusing on AL, which they have just updated in the last month.

That being said, the only legacy game they may put plat on sale in, would be AL.
    That's what I was stating, that they say they will stop development of there legacy games ( PL/SL/DL ) yet they randomly drop a level update in PL while they say they will only be focusing on AL. That's why I'm asking if we will see any plat sales on legacy games like SL/DL & PL to justify maybe spending some money on plat since I refuse to pay for it at its current price.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

That's what I was stating, that they say they will stop development of there legacy games ( PL/SL/DL ) yet they randomly drop a level update in PL while they say they will only be focusing on AL. That's why I'm asking if we will see any plat sales on legacy games like SL/DL & PL to justify maybe spending some money on plat since I refuse to pay for it at its current price.
    That random update in PL was made purely by one person, also as nice as it may have been, it was very half-assed and was really only made for a last effort to milk the cow for all its worth. While you may think that the platinum price is too much, others don't, and they'll keep paying what STS is keeping the price at. I highly doubt there will be one, but you can wait and find out for yourself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trenton For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

AL is a legacy game, that's y ur post didn't make sense 2 me
    Legacy = "Legends" the mmorpg styled ones

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Disney hyped pl wannabe
    Laughed for a minute straight...

As others have said, i doubt there'll be more content, which includes a plat sale. Though you never know, but I personally wouldn't wait for one as i doubt it will happen, just save your money and farm plat.. lol.
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sword View Post
    AL is a legacy game, that's y ur post didn't make sense 2 me
    Legacy = "Legends" the mmorpg styled ones
    Legacy software generally means old software's or in this case games that won't be updated anymore that are wide spread, like if Microsoft said they won't be updating there legacy consoles that would mean the original xbox & Xbox 360 as they are there old outdated systems that are due to retire not the Xbox one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    That random update in PL was made purely by one person, also as nice as it may have been, it was very half-assed and was really only made for a last effort to milk the cow for all its worth. While you may think that the platinum price is too much, others don't, and they'll keep paying what STS is keeping the price at. I highly doubt there will be one, but you can wait and find out for yourself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    I like to call it wishful thinking but yah I'm not expecting even a reply to be honest really since it's money where talking about here.