Thread: Griefers I will now be letting all GMs no of u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Griefers I will now be letting all GMs no of u.

so as number of players increased with apple release so has number of griefers. Sadly to say they r alive n thriving amoung us and attacking from with in. I am a new GM but am not new to the game or these shady players who find fun in doin such things. I have had no issues yet but many of my allie guilds have. As me being a good team player when i find know and am certin of a griefer i am reporting them and then letting all Guild Masters no . I do not like want nore tolorate this . Jus a friendly heads up that i am not only watching my back but all player enjoying the game n dealing with such a blaten disrespect . Sincerely Cagedkiller GM of League Of Assassins

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

its a shame that GMs must be afraid to make officers n go into such search for good officers. it becomes unfair to players who arent griefers cause it becomes hard for them advance and be promoted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Its part GM fault IMO. They need to be careful who they promote. When I was waiting to join Alliance of Blackstar (my current guild) I joined one guild just to talk and pass time. I was told that when the GM came on, I would instantly promoted. Wtf. If GMs be careful who they promote, it will lower the chances of that happening. Of course, there still is a chance (eg: Griefer telling friend to kick all people) of that happening sadly.

Off topic, please use the EDIT function at the bottom of your post to add a note. No need to double post. Also, isnt the "wicked" thing a guild thing?
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by cagethewicked View Post
    so as number of players increased with apple release so has number of griefers. Sadly to say they r alive n thriving amoung us and attacking from with in. I am a new GM but am not new to the game or these shady players who find fun in doin such things. I have had no issues yet but many of my allie guilds have. As me being a good team player when i find know and am certin of a griefer i am reporting them and then letting all Guild Masters no . I do not like want nore tolorate this . Jus a friendly heads up that i am not only watching my back but all player enjoying the game n dealing with such a blaten disrespect . Sincerely Cagedkiller GM of League Of Assassins
    wut u meen u no tolorate et? greeferz r part of gaem, dey be her. b carful wut u do or u b sad.
    Was this post helpful? Click the "Thanks" button!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Register:402025
    Its part GM fault IMO. They need to be careful who they promote. When I was waiting to join Alliance of Blackstar (my current guild) I joined one guild just to talk and pass time. I was told that when the GM came on, I would instantly promoted. Wtf. If GMs be careful who they promote, it will lower the chances of that happening. Of course, there still is a chance (eg: Griefer telling friend to kick all people) of that happening sadly.

Off topic, please use the EDIT function at the bottom of your post to add a note. No need to double post. Also, isnt the "wicked" thing a guild thing?
    Agreed . i havent had issue as of yet but alotta players are telling me they have. N yes the wicked is a guild but i am not a part of them nore in any relation to them any longer. Most wickeds left guild n are now in my guild due to drama n lack of structure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Register:402025

Also do u no if Im able to change my name on here n how.?