Thread: Heres a thought

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Heres a thought

If sts were to introduce new characters to play as in AL what sort of characters do you think they'd bring in? Also which sort of characters would you like to see?

Personally I think everything is sort of even so no need, was just a thought that crossed my mind 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Psytama For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I think this impossible, making new character class will bring another balance problem to them. They cant, they cant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psytama View Post

Personally I think everything is sort of even so no need, was just a thought that crossed my mind ��
    Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    I think this impossible, making new character class will bring another balance problem to them. They cant, they cant.
    He didn't ask for new characters he asked if they ever did what type of characters would you like to see.

@op Something like a paladin tank that can heal but tank at the same time as a support class or Something that could have moderate damage but provide buffs to the team more than any class.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    He didn't ask for new characters he asked if they ever did what type of characters would you like to see.

@op Something like a paladin tank that can heal but tank at the same time as a support class or Something that could have moderate damage but provide buffs to the team more than any class.
    Aw, misunderstood, my bad.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Horme For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I would love to see full type support class (with 1 or 2 skill attack). Which is have main duty to be 2nd protector while tank failed to keep agro (something like absorb 50% of total damage for nearby single ally which is sacrificing hp and mana or sacrifice mana and hp to create shield for nearby allies which is reflecting 25-45% damage) and also have duty to debuff/distract enemies skill (something like chance canceling enemies skill while also dealing DoT or random stacking debuff enemies armor/damage/crit/hp/mana/hit chance/dodge while also dealing DoT).

Well... that what crossed my mind when I saw this thread and sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by justhell; 08-05-2016 at 08:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

BTW instead new class I'm more excited for advanced class from 3 original class. Hehehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    I would love to see full type support class (with 1 or 2 skill attack). Which is have main duty to be 2nd protector while tank failed to keep agro (something like absorb 50% of total damage for nearby single ally which is sacrificing hp and mana or sacrifice mana and hp to create shield for nearby allies which is reflecting 25-45% damage) and also have duty to debuff/distract enemies skill (something like chance canceling enemies skill while also dealing DoT or random stacking debuff enemies armor/damage/crit/hp/mana/hit chance/dodge while also dealing DoT).

Well... that what crossed my mind when I saw this thread and sorry for my bad english
    Nono no reflect :v its OP if vs a rogue, 1critical aim could make rogue below 30%, but if reflect 20% it will be around 80% and its tank so rogue wont got any chance to won :v mana will be out soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Nono no reflect :v its OP if vs a rogue, 1critical aim could make rogue below 30%, but if reflect 20% it will be around 80% and its tank so rogue wont got any chance to won :v mana will be out soon
    Hahaha... I have lack of pvp experience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The most important of sts creat a new class that dont make any other class useless.
    This is hard. Very hard.
    Maybe not possible.