Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ban the botters for life

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I agree. There really needs to be someone at STS who can investigate these things. Perhaps a special email address where you can send any bottling accusations to and they can then investigate the player. I'm sure if they were to investigate, they could easily tell who is botting and who is not.

I often times run the same dungeon over and over again, but my movement patterns would be slightly different on each run. If the movement patterns are identical on multiple runs, that means botting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I agree. There really needs to be someone at STS who can investigate these things. Perhaps a special email address where you can send any bottling accusations to and they can then investigate the player. I'm sure if they were to investigate, they could easily tell who is botting and who is not.

I often times run the same dungeon over and over again, but my movement patterns would be slightly different on each run. If the movement patterns are identical on multiple runs, that means botting.
    Agreed!!

Plus, I often go in and out of tombs fast too but always in party with one of my own crafting alts or in solo party...and I answer every pm sent to me unless I've fallen asleep!!

It should be a simple thing for sts to spot the botters in pve and dummy farmers in pvp after all these seasons of doing nothing !!