Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
Who hurt you, man? Who hurt you so bad that you can't ever trust again?

Haha, If you feel that strongly about it, you probably really should be locking your games. Just sayin'. Unless you do, your games are considered public to a certain extent. That's why a password option exists. If your friends are coming and going from the game so much that taking literally 1 second to type a simple password is too much to handle, maybe you're not getting all that much done in the first place. It's certainly your right to boot, as you said, but not only is it basic common courtesy to make an effort (even a minimal one) at giving a reason, you also risk getting reported if you don't. Again, locked games exist to avoid these hassles altogether.

Plus, don't be quick to rule out making news friends, because I think you'd be surprised. Trading drops is not that big of a deal. I've done that plenty of times even in public games. The average player doesn't care about stuff that's not their class.
Please refrain from making assumptions about me, thank you.

I feel that making a game and being able to boot who i wish when i wish is my right. If you don't like it, go find your own game. As for being banned for such an offense, that sounds ludicrous. Trading drops that are worth over a million gold isn't all that common, regardless of what you say. There is a large community of players that run only with their friends. I'm one of them and I'll boot you even if you're on one of my friends friends list if they haven't asked me. That's how it is.

As for friends, you wish you had mine.