Thread: nuris hollows quest question! an sewer quests question!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Default nuris hollows quest question! an sewer quests question!

Ok the lasst quest i did ther was the one with nuris dream or something an thers no mor..i went to all npcs but nothing.im lvl 56..is ther a lvl neeed to get rest..i dont get it.??also now since lvl cap raised wil i b able to get rest of quest ther or did i miss out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lwmark View Post
    Ok the lasst quest i did ther was the one with nuris dream or something an thers no mor..i went to all npcs but nothing.im lvl 56..is ther a lvl neeed to get rest..i dont get it.??also now since lvl cap raised wil i b able to get rest of quest ther or did i miss out
    You get Nuri's funhouse by completing all the boss quest. Talk to someone in Towne with a question mark over their head and take the quest. Once they are completed you can enter Nuri's Funhouse.

Also, all Balefort Sewer Quest should be as normal except for the Crown of Persistence Quest due to lvl 56 no being the "hardcore" lvl anymore.

Hope this helps!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

I habent done all the nh quests an thers no one with a question mark over head ive searched an searched...an so that means il always b missin 3 quest in the sewers?