Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes (7/21/16)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Here's my points:

1. Entire reason rogue can survive even a little bit right now is due to Nekro shield. Developers need to test what happens to rogue when they do not have a Nekro shield. This is exactly what ends up happening in clash. You wait for the rogue's Nekro shield to go down, then you rush him or her and light him or her up.

2. Nerfs are not the answer. Buffs are. Nerfs make people want to quit because time invested in their character ends up being for nothing. This should have been realized when rogue armor was nerfed.

3. Increase rogue contribution to a team. It's abysmal, at best. That is what needs to be fixed and it needs to be done in a way that does not include nerfing the other classes.

Suggestions:

1. 50% damage reduction on razor shield
    2. Increasing potency of Aimed Shot
    3. Heavy armor increase (must combine with another suggestion, or it alone won't work)

If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to chime in.
    this is also against class description on the part %50 DR heavy armor sounds like you wanna make warrior instead of rogue, if you ask anything ask temporary %50 damage increase because thats what rogues designed for, in any game you can see rogue is a single target damage nuke, what we dont have is our nuking ability it is outhealed by class combinations and stacks,

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    this is also against class description on the part %50 DR heavy armor sounds like you wanna make warrior instead of rogue, if you ask anything ask temporary %50 damage increase because thats what rogues designed for, in any game you can see rogue is a single target damage nuke, what we dont have is our nuking ability it is outhealed by class combinations and stacks,
    Tbh i dont see any ways to solve this other than buff rogues damage to break juggernaut like before (not with every single aim ofc but a chance maybe) or make class restriction, Nerf mages shield a bit and juggernaut
    one of these ways is what i think could solve it, but again no one likes class restriction especially ones who stack classes lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Are people really basing their argument on not having rogues? That doesn't even make sense: "Oh, we don't have rogues so we should keep making sure rogues don't have a place in PvP."

That's really disappointing and not even close to the mindset needed for class balance.

I would prefer a heavy damage increase, but the amount of warriors and sorcerers that cannot juggernaut or shield on time are going to have big problems with the entire concept of "glass cannon". A damage increase follows our role as being a glass cannon, but there's so many that are against it even though it's the only real logical decision that does not include nerfing sorcerer/warrior or increasing a rogue's survivability.
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-22-2016 at 03:17 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Rogues have been nerfed so much in the past, but i make a complaint about nerfing mages and they tend to get mad too easily, we take what we have, no arguements, we cant make sts do what we want is better but we can surely convince them.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

rogues can't kill tanks huh,well some rogue should tell onempl,omgjuicy,ripnubs,ripnabs and many more u can't kill tanks,because they do it on the regular, so obviously they,are doing it wrong, they are not the only ones,rogues can't kill no one they say,just watch PvP.But honesty they should have some armour back,but sts please stop needing every class to cover the mistakes you make in adjustments, PvP is a fun part of the game,or it was,now your answer to everything is nerf all of arlor,nerf scratch and Harley they one shot people all the time,stop wasting the op gear we buy, by nerfing it. thank put the nerf down and back away from it. and I said I'm earlier post I haven't played another game in 15 year,not all for 15 years,read before u post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Are people really basing their argument on not having rogues? That doesn't even make sense: "Oh, we don't have rogues so we should keep making sure rogues don't have a place in PvP."

That's really disappointing and not even close to the mindset needed for class balance.

I would prefer a heavy damage increase, but the amount of warriors and sorcerers that cannot juggernaut or shield on time are going to have big problems with the entire concept of "glass cannon". A damage increase follows our role as being a glass cannon, but there's so many that are against it even though it's the only real logical decision that does not include nerfing sorcerer/warrior or increasing a rogue's survivability.
    you are right on vs senario but i dont think they are gonna die in clash situation with damage increase because of the heals the cc the aoe alone is enough to destory that glass canon still. If they cant handle the concept of rogue they have to quit rpg games
    as someone explained in order to land an aim you have to be close on bow range which is equal to the axe range once you get pulled you are dead because all that lava pools fireballs etc will land on you that you cant survive but if we have high brust maybe we can hunt a mage in clash because right now they are invincible together still its gonna be tough to dodge that 3 axe thorws

it wasnt a problem to hunt mages or rogues during clash with mixed teams as we are supposed to before this annoying pools 3 axe pull sets maybe we can agree on that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Tanks are easy to kill but put 4 on a team with drag swords and it's night night for the opposite team , i was in tdm earlier and 3 tanks stood in one area spawning pools, killing my team almost instantly, drag sword needs less proc rate.

@thegame

Sorry keep forgetting quote

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

XD this is op

its just like

wlc back rogues
    bye bye mages
    be carefull tanks

lets try this out

Officer of Enigmatic

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shaker Ida For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker Ida View Post
    XD this is op

its just like

wlc back rogues
    bye bye mages
    be carefull tanks

lets try this out
    Im dead....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Here's my points:

1. Entire reason rogue can survive even a little bit right now is due to Nekro shield. Developers need to test what happens to rogue when they do not have a Nekro shield. This is exactly what ends up happening in clash. You wait for the rogue's Nekro shield to go down, then you rush him or her and light him or her up.

2. Nerfs are not the answer. Buffs are. Nerfs make people want to quit because time invested in their character ends up being for nothing. This should have been realized when rogue armor was nerfed.

3. Increase rogue contribution to a team. It's abysmal, at best. That is what needs to be fixed and it needs to be done in a way that does not include nerfing the other classes.

Suggestions:

1. 50% damage reduction on razor shield
    2. Increasing potency of Aimed Shot
    3. Heavy armor increase (must combine with another suggestion, or it alone won't work)

If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to chime in.
    Hahaha are we working on class balance here...or making a rogue the best class????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nikool991 View Post
    Hahaha are we working on class balance here...or making a rogue the best class????
    If you want class balance, then give rogues damage. The entire reason I made the other suggestions is because players cannot handle the concept of a glass cannon.

If a rogue dies easily, he should be able to output huge amounts of damage. If you're aiming for a rogue, his or her skills should make you think twice before rushing him in a PvP environment. It's a bit like how I have to think twice before rushing a sorcerer or tank on juggernaut or shield/heal all the while making sure I do not rush them if Nekro shield is down.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

one of the main reason we cant take out mages while under protection of warr is the infamous arcane sword proc and 3 axe pulls.

we are single target damage when we get pulled or atack from range, enemy warr tanks the damage but when mage atack, their skill hits aoe so same warr cant able to protect us

and as you mentioned its nothing like vs , because mage rogue battle is generally close one where as undergeared warr vs max geared rogue losing because of the arcane sword not the skill set of warrior and if you add glintstone set into this it makes it imposible

so if we compare if we are gonna lose to warrior by far, not close battle( yea warr takes 2 even 3 vs 1 rogue on ease) mage shield reduction is justified
    rogue vs mage is not even a close battle rogues demolish mages in a vs....2nd tank vs rogue isnt as u said...tanks are stronger yes but how come a rogue called temzy or zeus can kill almost any tank in the game???? answer: its called skill!
    PS glinstone set is trash in vs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

and many people here comes doesnt have rogues no idea whats going on and saying" tanks are weak man buhbuhbuh dont nerf me or i quit" its plain hypocrisy there i said it.
    also some coming just started the game doesnt have clue about whats clash or mechanics of it making noise based on no evidence

you guys are distracting the feedback and making this feedback going nowhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

If you want class balance, then give rogues damage. The entire reason I made the other suggestions is because players cannot handle the concept of a glass cannon.

If a rogue dies easily, he should be able to output huge amounts of damage. If you're aiming for a rogue, his or her skills should make you think twice before rushing him in a PvP environment. It's a bit like how I have to think twice before rushing a sorcerer or tank on juggernaut or shield/heal all the while making sure I do not rush them if Nekro shield is down.
    Well mages can rush us rogs, us rogs are literally paper in pvp, all a mage needs to do is stun a rog and their dead in seconds.
    But my name wont be seen in pvp until they make it official to nerf tanks and mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ( DAMAGE ) View Post
    rogue vs mage is not even a close battle rogues demolish mages in a vs....2nd tank vs rogue isnt as u said...tanks are stronger yes but how come a rogue called temzy or zeus can kill almost any tank in the game???? answer: its called skill!
    Not all what u said is true, ok zues can kill and yes he has skill, i have skill also, and once i enter tdm its not like the old days, like zues said before mages and tanks would think twice before rushing a rog, today in the game its the other way around, rogues are prey. Sorry to tell ya

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ( DAMAGE ) View Post
    aparently you dont know how to play your mage, its a close battle but rogue has slight advantage please dont lie here a geared mage can easyly take out middle geared rogue

on tank situation a tank with glint set and arcane sword can take 3 rogue at ease i have witnessed many times on tdm
    besides zeus never claimed i kill any tank in game, because i know he cant not because lack of skill because the mechanics of the game atm

i dont know where you get your arguments from your back? man im legit pissed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

aparently you dont know how to play your mage, its a close battle but rogue has slight advantage please dont lie here a geared mage can easyly take out middle geared rogue

on tank situation a tank with glint set and arcane sword can take 3 rogue at ease i have witnessed many times on tdm
    besides zeus never claimed i kill any tank in game, because i know he cant not because lack of skill because the mechanics of the game atm

i dont know where you get your arguments from your back? man im legit pissed
    Yes how the game is a rogue has a slight chance of killing a tank

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #158
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback you've given us on this.

Design has reviewed the thread and has come up with another proposal which will be outlined in its own thread. Closing this one now.

-STSVroom
    Last edited by VROOMIGoRealFast; 07-22-2016 at 04:02 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com