Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes (7/21/16)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

There isn't a right answer to this unless ur planning to redesign the whole pvp from start. Rogues squishy but deadly. Mages semi squishy but decent dmg, tanks good dmg absorbing and protecting. Rogues were never meant to have more armor than mages. Mages were never meant to have more dmg than rogues. And tanks are just tanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shelllz View Post
    There isn't a right answer to this unless ur planning to redesign the whole pvp from start. Rogues squishy but deadly. Mages semi squishy but decent dmg, tanks good dmg absorbing and protecting. Rogues were never meant to have more armor than mages. Mages were never meant to have more dmg than rogues. And tanks are just tanks.

But who needs a rogue if she can't even survive? While mages survive more deal enough damage to nuke the target and can heal the team. Even if she deals high damage shes at the back hitting a juggernaut tank who will never break, if she rushes then shes dead because cant survive 3 mages even with the team heals, and ofc after the shield is gone 3 mages will rush her.
    -I'm a Mage my self.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    But who needs a rogue if she can't even survive? While mages survive more deal enough damage to nuke the target and can heal the team
    Exactly, and this is something very few sorcerers will ever admit. Especially those who currently abuse this weakness. Thank you for being one of the ones to admit this is an issue.
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-22-2016 at 02:25 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Exactly, and this is something very few sorcerers will ever admit. Especially those who currently abuse this weakness.
    Abuse this weakness.....when certain "pro" rogue used tank stack(3-4 tanks in a clash) because of sword lava proc no one complained. You didn't see me in forums begging to nerf the sword. Learn and adapt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Abuse this weakness.....when certain "pro" rogue used tank stack(3-4 tanks in a clash) because of sword lava proc no one complained.

This was to combat the sorcerer stack in the first place, so your point is just helping me out. When a certain class can completely replace another class then things need to be fixed.

Please, look at this from a balance perspective and not just because of a claim that there are no rogues. I've certainly been more than fair about buffing sorcerers when they were nearly useless. Do rogues not deserve the same?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Abuse this weakness.....when certain "pro" rogue used tank stack(3-4 tanks in a clash) because of sword lava proc no one complained. You didn't see me in forums begging to nerf the sword. Learn and adapt.

The issue here is not abuse everyone has the right to play with whatever team that's true but the issue is that rogues are not needed anymore and they can not survive, my point is why would a team need a rogue in clash if shes going to hit the tank with juggernaut and he would never break? If she rush shes going to die, even if shee at the back she will die once they rush her which is 100% going to happen. She can not survive neither do her job.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Ask Mr "pro" rogue. He hides in the back. When he dies he comes back and kills whole team. He still gets most kills per clash. Just saying.
    He started to Rambo at shielded mages when their aimed shot got nerfed to take a video and show sts how weak he is. We all know his play style.

Sorry but not everyone is like that "Pro" rogue most are a bit undergeared, you said that your undergeared and hes maxed yet he's having trouble with you in clashes, imagine a undergeared rogue then? She cant break juggernaut or survive at the back neither rush, how is she suppose to deal damage then? IMO the damage the rogue deals to a juggernaut tank is useless because he wont break either ways lol

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Keep it civil folks, this is supposed to be a thread where we discuss proposed changes with you.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Nah it's more like this
    Rogue with better gear> rogue
    Rogue>Mage
    Skilled rogue>tank

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Pls don't destroy nekro in pve because of pvp
    Can you stop going against every major pvp issue just because you fear it might change pve? You have no constructive thoughts just the ever repeating comment of, pvp is destroying this game blablabla.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Sorry but not everyone is like that "Pro" rogue most are a bit undergeared, you said that your undergeared and hes maxed yet he's having trouble with you in clashes, imagine a undergeared rogue then? She cant break juggernaut or survive at the back neither rush, how is she suppose to deal damage then? IMO the damage the rogue deals to a juggernaut tank is useless because he wont break either ways lol
    I never said he had trouble. He gets most kills per clash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Keep it civil folks, this is supposed to be a thread where we discuss proposed changes with you.
    Sorry Gary, just buff the rogues armor a bit and leave everything else as is. Or take my other option and just nerf everyone to be at same stats (per class), and get rid of procs. I'm done here.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I never said he had trouble. He gets most kills per clash.

Everyone pvping should be able to notice that rogues having trouble in pvp, i don't know really if you noticed since you don't use a rogue in clash, but i seen him get swapped alot even though hes maxed and skilled just for a mage that is not even as maxed as him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I mean it has been long in the making. The desire for rogues in clash was lost at the outro of 41. Tanks and mages run pvp, it's as if the character description for rogue atm is "good for pve, but don't step foot in pvp."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Imback Al For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

make some time of kdrless pvp to test those issue

ofc everyone would rage even with slightest a smell of nerf news
    rogue has no valid defensive mechanism or powerful heal additionally its mana hungry so longer fight request is invalid as it stands

for me,best thing that can be done is buff the damage of rogue in pvp so we can fulfill the glass canon not just glass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Everyone pvping should be able to notice that rogues having trouble in pvp, i don't know really if you noticed since you don't use a rogue in clash, but i seen him get swapped alot even though hes maxed and skilled just for a mage that is not even as maxed as him.
    He has a maxed out mage at his disposal. We don't have rogues. There shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

He has a maxed out mage at his disposal. We don't have rogues. There shouldn't be a problem.

Lrime, amqk, virqin, twerrk, level your rogue?, poisoneds, etc etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    Mage and tank stacking will be disintegrated soon. When that happens the need for rogues will be back. Last time I checked mag only had 2 good rogues, amqk and twerrk, so is that why you want Mage stacking prevalent still rage?
    Amok is sleeping when we clash. Twerk doesn't even have gear......he borrowed gear for 1 clash and now u think he's at our disposal 24/7.....WE HAVE NO ROGUES.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Most of these changes are geared at making tanks and mages easier to kill. Most of us to be honest don't want that. We want a single clash to last longer, we want to be able to survive one combo and then be able to come back for more. Alot of times it comes down to one combo one kill. I'd like PvP to be more tactical and calculated than that. It's not that rogues can't kill tanks or mages. We can, but it's just that we die way too easily and we are heavily dependent on the other two classes to support us. If there was a way that rogues can support the other team in ways other than damage, or a way for rogues to temporarily and briefly survive a nuke from the other team, that might help things even up.
    you cant posibly have a longer battle with inferior heal, no defensive ability, mana hungry class like rogue. Its designed to be glass canon fast kills fast burst but weak defense so out of battle soon

what you are asking is changing entire class in order to make longer battle, you want your rogue to be mage or what?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

What I'm saying is that rogues should at least have a spot in PvP at least 1 rogue is enough, 2 mages is a must now anyways because of korruption but none would swap a mage for rogue even that "Pro" rogue gets swapped alot for a mage if not every single maxed ctf clash,
    Basically rogues can not compete with mages not even close in clash if its a mage stack.
    Look how its done now
    "Tank stack can be easily killed by korruption- its a nightmare for them"
    "Rogue stack is useless since the beginning "
    "Mage stack is still the best, even 2 tanks 3 mages can beat a tank stack now"