Thread: My idea for next update!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation My idea for next update!!

Ok!So i was bored and went to Forest Heaven to speak with new guys and help them in anything they need help!!After i showed a guy where's Amira i saw Ethan the lil human guy!!!^_^In Curiocity i saw what he was talking about and he said that he sent word back to his people and he's excepting help to help us defeat the dangerous guys we are against every day!!!
    So my question and at same time suggestion!!!Is the creation of a new class able!!!I mean it would be nice to see a new class cause Ethan sais they gonna have str dex and int combined!!!This would be very nice!!!!
    Pls reply tell me your opinion!!! Devs too pls reply )))
    Midenistis L61 Mage - Mhdenistis L65 Mage (Abandoned) Anonymousgr L55 Dex Bird(Spare me a custom set) Anyone Has A Dummy I Can Kill For Kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

The NPC Ethan has been around since atleast AO3 lvl cap 50 as far as I remember, maybe even AO2 but for that I can't be certain Also his message hasn't changed since the first time I have seen him either I do hope that a 4th class is introduced into PL but as to when and if only the deviGods know.....lol... I'm just saying don't hold your breath.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol i knew that he is known i just havent given attention to his sayings!!I just said my idea
    Midenistis L61 Mage - Mhdenistis L65 Mage (Abandoned) Anonymousgr L55 Dex Bird(Spare me a custom set) Anyone Has A Dummy I Can Kill For Kills