Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes PART 2 (7/22/2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

My suggestion is to find some volunteers. Set up some tournaments. Record it log it do whatever need to. Watch it study it and try to find what's going on. Now you can see STS that you guys need to come with another solution because this buff is not gonna make rogue happy.

Take some time. No need to rush it. Try to make most people happy lol.

I don't think this thread is gonna be much help as I can see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    if you cant handle the concept of " rogue " and "glass cannon" i suggest you to leave the rpg games
    and no 2 mage taking 2 rogue right now u dont play the game?
    Ah whatever you only see everthing on rogue side not on warrior and mage side too

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Ah whatever you only see everthing on rogue side not on warrior and mage side too

The mage and war side is to farm rogues on pvp?lol wtf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reiewaun View Post
    The mage and war side is to farm rogues on pvp?lol wtf
    Nope rogue farm mage and warrior if they arent good enough in my brackets, but if the mage and warrior was skilled we wont know the result

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Cause we hate when rog just 1combo us when we didnt saw the rogue in clash, im serious 5.2k hp only 1aim with critical in 48 i dont know how much the damage in 56
    you arent even playing endgame what are you arguing here because you cant play mage rogue should be out of pvp teams?
    people like you causing this balance to go nowhere

problem is obvious rogues stating that and solution is also obvious yet people here shooting opinions without having rogue cauing chaos and mess
    i am seriously tired of looking on this threads its all jibberish talk without any progress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

you arent even playing endgame what are you arguing here because you cant play mage rogue should be out of pvp teams?
    people like you causing this balance to go nowhere

problem is obvious rogues stating that and solution is also obvious yet people here shooting opinions without having rogue cauing chaos and mess
    i am seriously tired of looking on this threads its all jibberish talk without any progress
    Sec
    I cant play mage? -.- what i dreaming yesterday i was rarely die when clash and i cant play mage? Well mostly i was focus on protecting my rogue, and i say i dont know the condition in 56 so dont saying like im a newbie in pvp

Usually rogue was the who kill me in clash cause i know rogue was very strong in vs, even you think rogue was very useless in pvp but they do alot of damage in clash but mostly thier target was single, than compared to a mage, mage was only supporter that will try to keep thier ally to alive that what i got from being a mage from start AL, if you dont think like that, so why all rog usually focus on a mage than a warr than? After mage die warr will die soon if in bad states, compared ato a rogue, as Vroom say they was glass cannon thats mean do alot of damage but easily get killed, but if vs with a mage? They mostly survive that what i see from twink 9,22,41,48
    As i say dont touch twink brackets anymore, we like what we got here and its only endgame problem not twink, so dont make any buff or nerf anymore in twink
    Last edited by Fredystern; 07-23-2016 at 06:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Mage uses arcane shield > mage rushes rogue > mage places curse on rogue > rogue uses "buffed" noxus bolt > 2 second invulnerability on arcane shield negates noxus bolt damage > rogue takes reflected noxus bolt damage > rogue is hit with other attacks + DOT's > rogue dies.

This will all happen within 10 seconds. This is balance improvement right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Breakingbadxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Breakingbadxx View Post
    Mage uses arcane shield > mage rushes rogue > mage places curse on rogue > rogue uses "buffed" noxus bolt > 2 second invulnerability on arcane shield negates noxus bolt damage > rogue takes reflected noxus bolt damage > rogue is hit with other attacks + DOT's > rogue dies.

This will all happen within 10 seconds. This is balance improvement right? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    It's extremely difficult to explain this. I had sorcerers using curse last night and the second it lands, I'm wiping even faster than before. However, in developer's eyes, this will be a buff...In reality, it's just going to encourage sorcerers to use curse and further exacerbate the problem of rogues not having a place in PvP.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

solution is simple, buff the overall damage of rogue in pvp reduce the mage and warrior damage adjust it until it feels balanced with krdles pvp tests
    reduction of jugger or shield option eliminated this is what we have left

yet we will hear others against this no matter what
    people against rogue damage buff
    people against shield or jugger reductions
    people against proc adjustments
    people against rogues overall?

nox 2x posion tick clearly has no effect and we had it before with the nox mastery bug, thats why mages rushing here and supporting it to close the deal

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ireliaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

solution is simple, buff the overall damage of rogue in pvp reduce the mage and warrior damage adjust it until it feels balanced with krdles pvp tests

nox 2x posion tick clearly has no effect and we had it before with the nox mastery bug, thats why mages rushing here and supporting it to close the deal
    Exactly, lol. Sorcerers are supporting it because they know it benefits them and are trying to strong arm the developers about it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Exactly, lol. Sorcerers are supporting it because they know it benefits them and are trying to strong arm the developers about it.
    funny thing is, they cancel proposals without testing in actual pvp enviroment because of random opinions, they should have at least gave it a chance last time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

if you cant handle the concept of " rogue " and "glass cannon" i suggest you to leave the rpg games
    and no 2 mage taking 2 rogue right now u dont play the game?
    Do you know that glass is broken easily?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

So once again the solution is buff rogues and Nerf the other classes....this is why mages are against you guys you only think of your class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Says the guy who's literally trying to strong-arm developers to Nerf the other classes and buff his because he isn't top dog anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Says the guy who's literally trying to strong-arm developers to Nerf the other classes and buff his because he isn't top dog anymore
    That's not the truth at all, please do not twist things. Rogues literally do not have a place in PvP anymore. Why are others being so selfish to not allow rogues a place in PvP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lmfao, you dont know what balance is form these postes you've been making in all these threads I've seen you in is about nerfing tanks, ''nerf 46 proc to op'' etc etc etc etc..... quit crying about tanks ''Ruling to much in pvp'',worry about your self quit trying to nerf the game cause of something you can't handle.
    Last edited by Hpnvx; 07-23-2016 at 09:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    No player is able to "strong arm" developers. If this player you speak of has the power to strong arm devs, how then did rogues end up the weakest in PvP?

Nox bolt poison damage increase sounds like it would be a wash, from what I can gather. Nox bolt is popular in PvP, but it seems far too narrow of a fix because, to benefit, ALL Rogues in PvP would be required to get Nox bolt with poison upgrade. Knowing that every Rogue has Nox bolt poison would cause mages to use curse more often, thus discouraging Rogues from embracing Nox bolt poison upgrade and fewer would use it. Thus, Rogues would end up in exactly the same position as were before the Nox bolt poison damage buff.

I think Rogues should receive a 1% damage buff AND a 1% armor buff PER WEEK until it seems like Rogues are too strong. Then, devs should nerf 1% damage and 1% armor PER WEEK until balance achieved. In this way Devs would be able to detect balance by examining statistics and gauging player reaction. It would be imperfect, but would allow devs to hone in on a good balance, call it BoT, or Balance-over-Time. :P
    Last edited by Niixed; 07-23-2016 at 10:42 AM.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Niixed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niixed View Post
    No player is able to "strong arm" developers. If this player you speak of has the power to strong arm devs, how then did rogues end up the weakest in PvP?

Nox bolt poison damage increase sounds like it would be a wash, from what I can gather. Nox bolt is popular in PvP, but it seems far too narrow of a fix because, to benefit, ALL Rogues in PvP would be required to get Nox bolt with poison upgrade. Knowing that every Rogue has Nox bolt poison would cause mages to use curse more often, thus discouraging Rogues from embracing Nox bolt poison upgrade and fewer would use it. Thus, Rogues would end up in exactly the same position as were before the Nox bolt poison damage buff.

I think Rogues should receive a 1% damage buff AND a 1% armor buff PER WEEK until it seems like Rogues are too strong. Then, devs should nerf 1% damage and 1% armor PER WEEK until balance achieved. In this way Devs would be able to detect balance by examining statistics and gauging player reaction. It would be imperfect, but would allow devs to hone in on a good balance, all it BoT, or Balance-over-Time. :P
    This would be an awesome solution. Thank you for being level-headed and fair and not seeking vengeance for things of the past.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Buffing damage is not the answer, I'm currently using Ribbit AA on SnS to reduce the amount of RNG within a rogue v mage scenario. Buff their heal so it has some sort of benefit to the team. Increase the damage reduction of Razor to around 25-30% and they should be set in a clash. Of course if the heal is too strong, re evaluate whether they should have as much damage. Survivability is the key to a balanced game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I suggest the aimed shot or noxus bolt mastery for the rogue class be given a change.

Either mastery should be changed to such:

?% chance to disrupt/mute an enemy. Enemies disrupted/muted are unable to use skills or basic attacks for ?seconds.

*Ideally it should increase in chance to disrupt/mute and number of seconds enemies are disrupted/muted as it gets upgraded e.g. 1/10 will allow for 2% chance to disrupt/mute and 0.3 seconds of disruption/mute. Increasing at a rate of 2% chance and 0.3 seconds per upgrade. The end result would be 20% chance to disrupt/mute for 3 seconds.

This is an ability given to glass cannons to increase their survivability and usefullness in many other games.

As you should know, glass cannons are built for 1v1 scenario's, but not all glass cannons want to be forced to play in such a way.

This ability allows for the vicious heal and invulnerability cycle a team made up of warriors and mages have, to be broken at some point.

This gives the rogue class a purpose in team PvP scenario's, because frankly, increasing rogue armor is not an option and increasing rogue damage is a useless venture as the vicious heal and invulnerability cycle will always negate it.

Don't waste your time suggesting damage increases because we will be back for a PART 3, PART 4, PART 5 etc. etc. as far as I'm concerned.

- I am a warrior.