Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: All cares about pvp, what about pve?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

A couple of things that have yet to be mentioned:
    Maybe some non-tradeable drops? Especially if concerned about market saturation. The Blue founder Mage helm and armor would be an incredible vanity, or even the purple set (same look as blue).

One other thing would be to add multiple locations / maps, to add variety to the farming grind. One map that is farmed to death will get boring for all quickly. Even if you re-tool the loot on an older map, as you did with Northal.

Not a fan of scaling arena due for all the reasons already mentioned. Unless you want to bring a war only and Mage only area.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Farming was always successful in pl because a usable set is farmable every cap. Seems here the (usually) best and sometimes necessary gear and pets are not always availiable without an event or plat to pop crates and elixir up.
    I just returned and started from scratch and without a current event, km3 is the best time to money making situation I see for newer people. It's easy to level up with the new quest rewards, not to mention the 250 (?) plat to get to 46.
    What's a person to do when they can level up easily, then hit a wall where the farmable gear won't get a smurf too far against an orc unless you have plat?

I looked up requirements of some notable pve guilds for my class (Mage), generally it was; 4K + health, 1k damage, 1k armor, and often "infamous" title. That's where I hit a wall doing anything other than km3 and saving up sales of crates to buy gear to get there. Luckily I can do free plat, I know some can't.

Simply- make usable gear always farmable, with a decent drop rate. Make another slightly better set, or vanities crate exclusive to keep that revenue for you, while maintaining that some poor newb might be able to compete endgame for free albeit with a small disadvantage.

Also personally, I've never met a pl convert to al that didn't prefer the join system of pl ( never asked Befs Zues or Energerzeric doe).
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 07-22-2016 at 10:43 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Alright, let's talk!

What do you most like to farm? Where and why? What kind of challenges do you want? What else would you like to see with PvE?
    Would love to see lvl 56 imbued type of gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Alright, let's talk!

What do you most like to farm? Where and why? What kind of challenges do you want? What else would you like to see with PvE?
    Ok how about make a new recipe for something like a new arc ring into a arc cryo ring and make new tombs also another place to farm . And other things to farm other than km3 . Make new mythic gear or a new set gear make the game more playable, and makes ppl wake up and be happy to get on the game to something amazing .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

You need to ask me to make your Recipes .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Rather than an "elite" kind of content, why not make something casual? I cant seriously be the only person who does not enjoy spending more than 10 minutes in one map. My days of hardcore gaming are behind me. I used to be able to spend hours playing video games, but now not only my active schedule gets in the way, but my energy and willingness to play anything has diminished.

The game's only fun for people like me lies in PvP, where you can log in and play for 5 minutes and still be amused and experience something new. Idc about increasing my virtual wealth, idc about farming. It's all too repetitive. It's nice that STS is paying attention to PVP, which imo is the most important aspect of the game. If only there was a PvP mode where everyone is given equally balanced stats and remain anonymous.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Rather than an "elite" kind of content, why not make something casual? I cant seriously be the only person who does not enjoy spending more than 10 minutes in one map. My days of hardcore gaming are behind me. I used to be able to spend hours playing video games, but now not only my active schedule gets in the way, but my energy and willingness to play anything has diminished.

The game's only fun for people like me lies in PvP, where you can log in and play for 5 minutes and still be amused and experience something new. Idc about increasing my virtual wealth, idc about farming. It's all too repetitive. It's nice that STS is paying attention to PVP, which imo is the most important aspect of the game. If only there was a PvP mode where everyone is given equally balanced stats and remain anonymous.
    Um I would never play this game again if sts made this game PvP only and balanced stats, why? Bc it would be boring and "Repetitive" . That's why there is a PvP section and Pve section in this game, I PvP and Pve but I don't want to do one of the other . This game is going big and I don't want it to stop evolving . Sts is doing a great job atm but they need a little tweaks and turns now and then but everything will get situated .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

You need to ask me to make your Recipes .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I'm hoping there can be a new raid-like dungeon. It's ultra difficult (like 25-50% harder than the highest level elite). There can be special relics/buffs and specific areas players have to stand in to create puzzles! At the end of each part of the dungeon,there is a hub that you can reach that will act as checkpoint. Also,each dungeon part can have its own access buff that lasts until completion of that part to make sure that players really work hard instead of being carried and getting loot in a cheap and exploitable way. The rewards can be extremely rewarding upon completion of each part of the dungeon and every time a part of a dungeon is completed,a satchel currency (lets just call it a raid coin for now) ke awarded to the entire party. The amount of raid coins awarded increases depending on which part of the dungeon is complete. For example,my party completed part 1 of the dungeon,we are all awarded 1 raid coin. Our party then completes part 2,we are now awarded with 2 raid coins. We then complete part 3,we are then awarded with 3 raid coins and so on. I think the drop rates for this raid like dungeon should be 100% chance of getting legendaries,25% chance of mythic,10% chance of set,and 5% chance of Arcane. With a party of extremely high-tiered players,it will take up to an hour for each part and 5 hours at max for the higher-than-average-tiered party.

That is what I think would really spice up PvE. I mean it's just my idea and I feel like this may possibly not happen cuz of how much of a strain it would put on StS to create this,but idk I hope a raid-like dungeon eventually arrives in Arlor.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 07-23-2016 at 01:15 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    I'm hoping there can be a new raid-like dungeon. It's ultra difficult (like 25-50% harder than the highest level elite). There can be special relics/buffs and specific areas players have to stand in to create puzzles! At the end of each part of the dungeon,there is a hub that you can reach that will act as checkpoint. Also,each dungeon part can have its own access buff that lasts until completion of that part to make sure that players really work hard instead of being carried and getting loot in a cheap and exploitable way. The rewards can be extremely rewarding upon completion of each part of the dungeon and every time a part of a dungeon is completed,a satchel currency (lets just call it a raid coin for now) ke awarded to the entire party. The amount of raid coins awarded increases depending on which part of the dungeon is complete. For example,my party completed part 1 of the dungeon,we are all awarded 1 raid coin. Our party then completes part 2,we are now awarded with 2 raid coins. We then complete part 3,we are then awarded with 3 raid coins and so on. I think the drop rates for this raid like dungeon should be 100% chance of getting legendaries,25% chance of mythic,10% chance of set,and 5% chance of Arcane. With a party of extremely high-tiered players,it will take up to an hour for each part and 5 hours at max for the higher-than-average-tiered party.

That is what I think would really spice up PvE. I mean it's just my idea and I feel like this may possibly not happen cuz of how much of a strain it would put on StS to create this,but idk I hope a raid-like dungeon eventually arrives in Arlor.
    Agree. Yes, I also want to see something like this and I think the cutrent arena should work like this. I mean the Bosses should be very very hard and at the end we should have 100% chance to get something NOT worthless.

Your idea is great and i realy want to see it in the game. I get bored to do runs that dont give any reward.
    But I think we shouldnt get any drop when we finish a round but get CRATE TOKEN that we can spend to get something good item. as we all know we need planty tokens to buy any arcanes and we get 1-10oken/ 1 round.
    the round harder then any other elite maps in the game, and thats why i want to see 100% chance to get reward, even its 1-10 token and we need 1000 to buy an arcane pet.
    But we can see the end of the farming.
    Last edited by B.Bence; 07-23-2016 at 03:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Or i dont know. lets keep your idea. the most important is that the players hate to do runs with like 0% chance to get something even the map they run is easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Lets also talk about pve kills aps. Max aps we have its 15k kills...
    And for example, for 100k kills u get 100 aps and title " The Killer" or something like that.
    I agree with ardbeg, planar tombs are awsm. Wud be nice to see new tombs, difficult like in planar tombs. Cryostar or glinstone tombs is my idea. Also can be maps under the sea, but i think this idea is more like for new expansion lvl61.

Lock farming....well... its now almost useless farming, to get 20-30k kills per hour is very low, to new members now hard to make money, nd they beg. When i was lvl32 i alrdy had doom for 100k, blood ruby for 700k, grimm for 300k nd lepre, cuz old watch locks gave not bad profit ( i very miss for old times ). Now farming locks's profit make me cry, so i dnt farm locks now. Atm people can earn money only by opening locks( whos doing not everyone) and seasonal event. I guess we need something, with which we can earn money even when no event.
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Fear not, we are actively working on new PvE related content almost all of the time with new twists and turns as we go. The current PvP discussion is important but it's certainly not our only focus!
    This is so nice
    thank you guys
    but i remember someone Suggest a bosses map?
    that you have to kill bosses till the end to get prize
    this is like arena...but it would be fun to bosses become hard
    and new look-new loot-new pets-gear
    but what would be challenge
    if you die you will be eliminated
    and you have to start all over again
    in new map
    or you solo the previous bosses to reach the boss that your party are there
    any thought?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saud View Post
    This is so nice
    thank you guys
    but i remember someone Suggest a bosses map?
    that you have to kill bosses till the end to get prize
    this is like arena...but it would be fun to bosses become hard
    and new look-new loot-new pets-gear
    but what would be challenge
    if you die you will be eliminated
    and you have to start all over again
    in new map
    or you solo the previous bosses to reach the boss that your party are there
    any thought?
    Would have to include an element of crowd control and aggro management so that rogues don't make this their exclusive playground. Otherwise, I would love this idea. It was something STS did in the Nordr expansion, unfortunately they closed it down and never re-opened it.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Also personally, I've never met a pl convert to al that didn't prefer the join system of pl ( never asked Befs Zues or Energerzeric doe).
    Join system in PL is 10x better.

Also, I agree with the farmable set in every cap, however I think Anti-Gnome fell short due to how rare it was. All of the farmable sets for pl (except most recent) were legendary, so with a hard day of farming, you could be pretty sure to loot something. However the set retained it's value because everybody wanted that one set, and there were no variations of it.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Alright, let's talk!

I would like to see :

Less luck-related loot.
    An extremely hard arena with multiple waves that grant rewards for each one , going up to some very rare gear. Like a pieace of a set each each 10-5 waves . The current "best" gear is not hard to obtain . It just takes TIME and GOLD to do so , and alot of it.
    Something that requieres less button-smacking but skill and team work from EACH class .
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 07-23-2016 at 10:00 AM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Would have to include an element of crowd control and aggro management so that rogues don't make this their exclusive playground. Otherwise, I would love this idea. It was something STS did in the Nordr expansion, unfortunately they closed it down and never re-opened it.

The nord tombs were very fun, but the 10 plat to play every time to enter was bogus.

During events:
    - drop 50% xp kits, or 7 day xp kits.
    - rare drops of a crate containing useful rare pets of past events
    - extend the time of the cryo hunter elix or make it only tick down in the cryo room
    Other suggestions...future vanities
    - inan hesh's armor and weap
    - golden juggernaut vanity (i have seen this request a few times)
    Outside of events
    - a set of tombs like planar,
    - rotate the drops like you rotate the pets in the cryo crates.
    - for rare drops add the fossil, the cryo worm brooch recipe, haste sets
    ( but not antignome rare)
    Please no more arena updates
    Last edited by Avaree; 07-23-2016 at 12:32 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Alright, let's talk!

looking back a bit ..!! before im lv 41 very2 hard to get planar pendant .and i got planar pendant & u know what i feel i feel PROUD in myself ....!! NOW u have ARCANE PENDANT what i need to got arcane pendant?? IS GOLD..,,! all need gold ...!! i hope u understand what i mean cuz im not understand english to much..!

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Can we have something like the imbued gear? imo thats the best gear sts ever released and it was only obtainable if you farmed in pve.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathclaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Am concerned about jewel farmin right now, ive been jewel farmin and enjoying it since it was launched but recently its hard to make any gold off them nowdays bcoz of continous high tier jewel rate drop.. Do somthing about it..

Maybe introduce new types of jewels and jewels elixerss. Somthing like tarlok gems..

Also scaling arena can also be considered..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rehired View Post
    How about scaling arena to higher lvl bosses. Giving the arena a type of currency to buy things there. Maybe even adding stuff worth it in those Arena Master Chests.

I like to farm locks because farming them is the most efficient and pays for now long it took you to get it. 6-8k for 3-5min! COUNT ME IN. But I would love for there to be something else to farm, like recipe drops or something.

Farming cryos or other locked chests but in a new map. I like km3 but after running it so much I would just like something new to look at. How about an arcane or mythic item that allows to add more slots to your weapon or armor.

Something fairly tough to get, so the average new player doesn't get it easily but it's not impossible but not to easy that the price will be as cheap as cracked water jewels.

OMG Sts! Why you torture me! At least give me 1 gold for selling these jewels. You gotta help me out lol. Jk I don't need the money but it would be exceedingly helpful to get some currency from the unusable jewels.
    First of all, everything this just said is PURE GOLD!

Secondly, they need to find a way to revive some of the older maps. There are so pretty sweet maps like Nordr and Kraken isles and Dead city that don't ever get run anymore.

Lastly, i think they need to add more non-daily quests. Quests give you something to work towards after you cap and destroy all the bosses. Doing this would make the storyline deeper and more interesting. As of right now you will have no idea what the story is after Tindirin unless you check forums and past events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Alright, let's talk!

Lower hauntlet coming anytime soon? Also can lower level have a crate farming location such as km3? I feel that i were to start from scratch, id have a really tough time earning enough gold to be competitive. Id also like to see possibly the return of krunch ii and bael ii, but with other boss. I enjoyed when you found krunch and everyone in the pt knew they'd be benefiting.

OrangeUnicorn
    Using Tapatalk