Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: All cares about pvp, what about pve?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    Lets also talk about pve kills aps. Max aps we have its 15k kills...
    And for example, for 100k kills u get 100 aps and title " The Killer" or something like that.
    one thing that comes to mind, botters.
    Avy
    12-2012

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yep i think pve its boring

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Maybe a randomized dungeon or something where you can party with some friends and the mobs and bosses can change or maybe even have a mini boss or something in there too. I think it would be fun if there is variety each time and not always the same thing. There could be some sort of reward system maybe so that people will continue to do it whether its the boss that drops decent loot or like a certain coins that you earn which can be used in a shop like hauntlet or something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hope there is a boss raid a big monster that will randomly appear on the map everyone can enter just put an option that you can only see yourself and your party to prevent lagging. the boss will drop items randomly to the players inside and give the top50 people w/ the highest damage/receive a special chest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    I would like to see :

Less luck-related loot.
    An extremely hard arena with multiple waves that grant rewards for each one , going up to some very rare gear. Like a pieace of a set each each 10-5 waves . The current "best" gear is not hard to obtain . It just takes TIME and GOLD to do so , and alot of it.
    Something that requieres less button-smacking but skill and team work from EACH class .
    So you are saying its something like the Fight Pit from Runescape? That would be cool, especially if there were mook-only waves, boss only waves, and some combination of these.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I would also like to see a nice boss to raid boss only no mobs* where u can take maltple partys max 12 people? Whe the bos can change its atk paterns at any time of the fight but a boss where the fight is just plainly unfare XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vixenne View Post
    O_O I've done nothing at all! *runs away with crumpled paper in hand*

Yea she came into mind but it got me thinking: we got Warrior type bosses, Mutated Gigantic Mages (Ferrix and PT2 boss sorry I'm horrible with names), even a Dual Wielding Daggers Orc smashing our heads. Any thoughts Jaril has a lover or lady general? XD Or just a mysterious woman looking at Arlor from afar saying, "One day, I will burn Arlor to dust."
    Well technically the spider bosses are female I think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Well technically the spider bosses are female I think.
    Haha, i was gonna say that, but learned to restrain myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Alright, let's talk!

What do you most like to farm? Where and why? What kind of challenges do you want? What else would you like to see with PvE?
    Personally I love to combine farming and fun because, with much respect to those who are able to do it, I can't do sheer hours of grinding; I just die a little inside if I do that, or else log off and go read a book (this is why I'm not rolling in money). So anything that gives challenges on top of the loot is fair game. That's why my current favorite farming method is running elite because on any given map, even those easy enough to solo, you have a chance to farm ER chests, crafting components (tooth, fangs, jewels, tags, etc), gold elite chests, some eggs, all while working toward my remaining elite achievements. Yes, the value of the loot isn't high and barely cover the pot (and sometimes elixir) costs, but it's better than falling asleep in KM3.

So what I'd like to see more is surprise and adventure and fireworks. I remember being obsessed with finding Bael 2 or getting whacked by unexpected Krunch 2 after killing Frostr or having that OMG moment when I saw Argex or seeing fireworks and gazing at a beautiful, shiny egg on the floor after killing a boss.

So why not make rare surprise portal or new elite boss spawn after you kill a map boss? Make several of them, keep the location where they may spawn a secret so we can have fun figuring out which boss spawns where, make them drop consumables (ankh is always nice), or currencies, vanity pieces, farming elixirs, recipe parchments for crafting awesome things, or if you're super lucky, an egg. Make their spawn rate double in elite.

Another is making use of already available maps. Add a new boss somewhere in Planar Tombs. They're huge maps but people just follow the same routes when farming there because it's fastest and given the difficulty you just want to get it over with, because after all you're just there for the boss drops. So place new challenges somewhere in those maps. Make the new boss(es) part of a quest like the Level 36 mythic upgrade quest or the Banished set upgrade quest so there is a reason to go back there and kill more bosses.

I know that you've placed the eggs that used to be in Watched Lockeds in elite chests, but I think it would be nice to have them drop from mobs/bosses as well. Fireworks are addictive. (And while we're on that I have yet to see Malgo and Shadowfang drop. What is with these two pets?)

Also, please make hunter elixir activate only when players have engaged the intended boss (Northal or Cryostar).

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Can somebody please tell me more about the nordr mines? It seemed cool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Pve???

Let us try a pve that have a training to your skill or practices killing the boss, mobs etc. and cool maps..... or the room for 5 players... each player challenge one boss or a pve that all players can run with another like a race

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ovacal For This Useful Post: