I love Pocket legends and said I would never quit. Well, never is here. I need more time for real life, so something has to go....unfortunately, it's Pocket Legends. I thought about it quite a bit over the last couple of weeks and made the decision yesterday. I will not be active, but will not go away entirely. I will check in on the chat box from time to time and maybe drop in game to chat with friends....I can't quit cold turkey because of all the wonderful people I've met playing this awesome game.
So many people have helped me and befriended me since June 2010 when I started playing PL. I have a lot of great memories and will miss the game. But, even though there is a lot more to get out of PL than just the game, in the end it IS just a game as my sig says. I want to thank the devs at STS for continuing to provide new and interesting content even though they sometimes get a lot of flame for some of the changes they make......but if you look back over the last year, the game has just become more and more awesome....I will not attempt to thank all the many elfs, bears and birds that have made this game so much fun for me this last year but I will say this game is about what you put into it....when we were waiting for updates, etc. we created games in the game...playing hide and seek with Tokoshi and Hammeredbear and others back when we were waiting on Alien Oasis.....Pappy races with a lot of people while waiting on Balefort Sewers, etc. there is always a way to make the game fun if you want the game to be fun....Good luck to ALL going forward and never fear, I will be enjoying life, love, kids and grandkids when you don't see me in game.....
I have given away all my gold and items and sets, so don't bother to ask....lol. I tried to distribute among those who needed items or were deserving items or as tokens of my thanks for their friendship. If you didn't receive anything, it wasn't because I don't regard you highly, it was because you weren't online during my spree....lol. It was a lot of fun. A little bittersweet, but lots of fun. I won't say goodbye...just TTYL.
JIM