Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why mages rushing and deflecting feedback on pvp balance?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Default Why mages rushing and deflecting feedback on pvp balance?

Hey guys

From what i see these days, there are 3 4 mage who is actively deflecting a feedback about how to fix rogue in pvp
    example:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelllz View Post
    Pvp is balanced. The only reason this is an issue is because we (magnum) have no rogues.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

they are doing almost anything to keep the rogue out of pvp, claiming false arguments and lies and devs taking notes from them

how this is fair to a few mage control the balance issue? isnt the rogues should have the say on it? look at the feedback comments same 3 guy shouting about its good, rogue will be good with it etc if there is 300 comment 150 of them are same people. where as rogues including me obviously saying we already had this(master 2x tick damage bug) and it didnt help on anything

this mages likes rogues to suffer, what a hypocrisy

i think devs should try their own suggestions with kdrless pvp weeks and not take into account of this noise
    Last edited by Ireliaa; 07-24-2016 at 04:20 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ireliaa For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    Hey guys

From what i see these days, there are 3 4 mage who is actively deflecting a feedback about how to fix rogue in pvp

they are doing almost anything to keep the rogue out of pvp, claiming false arguments and lies and devs taking notes from them

how this is fair to a few mage control the balance issue? isnt the rogues should have the say on it? look at the feedback comments same 3 guy shouting about its good, rogue will be good with it etc if there is 300 comment 150 of them are same people. where as rogues including me obviously saying we already had this(master 2x tick damage bug) and it didnt help on anything

this mages likes rogues to suffer, what a hypocrisy

i think devs should try their own suggestions with kdrless pvp weeks and not take into account of this noise

Completely agree, it's just the same people who never use a rogue in team are with this buff because they know it will not help, i have suggested a new map with class restrictions yet they are still complaining, it's obvious that the thread there was for rogues yet they are against this buff while mages are on with it, STS should just create a new pvp map with class restrictions or just find a better way to fix everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Im not disagree with the rogue buff, and i was trying to say dont touch twink anymore, just buff it on endgame, dont nerf of buff twink brackets like what sts do on global damage nerf and rogue armor nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

How is it fair that I have to agree with you for there to be balance in pvp?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Are those people not entitled to their own opinion ? this is the forums its a place where everyone has a voice and is entitled to their opinion, its rude to trying to block out people.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deathclaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Completely agree, it's just the same people who never use a rogue in team are with this buff because they know it will not help, i have suggested a new map with class restrictions yet they are still complaining, it's obvious that the thread there was for rogues yet they are against this buff while mages are on with it, STS should just create a new pvp map with class restrictions or just find a better way to fix everything.
    class restriction would destroy the play experience from this game.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathclaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

This is just another thread to start up drama nothing constructive here about the progression for rouges in pvp.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathclaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

OH MAH LAWD
    Can u just rly stop crying about every tiny little thing.
    I am an honest player and have been for the last 3.5 years. As u can see I don't forum much. But when I do forum it's because I'm giving my honest opinion. No one is trying to deflect anything. Just because we spoke up against nerfing mage shield and tank jugging and now we are saying that buffing rogues more is a crazy idea doesn't mean we are all hungry for some sort of power over sts devs.
    We have the same right to speak up as any rogues do. So please just stop making yourself look a bit desperate.
    Thanks

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shelllz For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    How is it fair that I have to agree with you for there to be balance in pvp?
    I do not pvp, so should stay out of the drama.. But no you should not agree if u do not. But maby you should ask in a new tread.. why do pvp rogues allways start crying and making new threads if 3-4 mages dont agree in main thread?
    Just my opinion

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to illwilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Close this thread please it's ridiculous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lmfao of course you have to post here. No one said anything about trying to make rogues suffer I dont know where you came up with that and I know people specifically stated that if there were rogues they would gladly accept them into the team. No one is trying to keep anyone out of pvp what people want is a fair balance which isnt easy because what rogues want is to nerf 2 classes which tips the balance further and a buff is not good enough either seemingly. Close thread before more drama ensues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

I'd love to hear comments from more people not just Shelllz, Plque and Deathclaw since they are just saying incoherences.

Designers please take notes beside those players.

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Valkiryas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    I'd love to hear comments from more people not just Shelllz, Plque and Deathclaw since they are just saying incoherences.

If you aren't willing to hear other players honest opinion, don't get involved. Maybe you should learn to be a better rogue first and then give your opinion. Yes, I am a mage. And yes, my opinion still matters. You are just annoyed at the fact that mages know more about balance and aren't asking for constant buffs. Unlike rogues who keep crying about buff this buff that and nerf everyone else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

You too are incoherent if you want developers to ignore the opinion of specific people. In fact I'm pretty sure it was an open discussion where anyone could join. Also if others wanted to they could but dont tell devs to just ignore peoples opinions because you aren't the only one that wants his/her voice heard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shelllz View Post
    If you aren't willing to hear other players honest opinion, don't get involved. Maybe you should learn to be a better rogue first and then give your opinion. Yes, I am a mage. And yes, my opinion still matters. You are just annoyed at the fact that mages know more about balance and aren't asking for constant buffs. Unlike rogues who keep crying about buff this buff that and nerf everyone else.

Sorry? I was in favor to buff mage's shield in Tiridin Season ... in the 41 cap all the damage output by mages was simply not enough for kill a maxed rogue, now the damage output is just too high.

I am really upset cause some rogues and warriors talk about buff mage's survality, and now mages are just thrash talking about rogues ....

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Another drama thread against mage....!! Pointless saying anything they dont bother sticking to one thread cause some have big opnion to nerf mage class which could make them a Canon in pvp....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Sorry? I was in favor to buff mage's shield in Tiridin Season ... in the 41 cap all the damage output by mages was simply not enough for kill a maxed rogue, now the damage output is just too high.

I am really upset cause some rogues and warriors talk about buff mage's survality, and now mages are just thrash talking about rogues ....
    No one is trash talking rogues. It's just amusing to watch you guys cry about buffing your class and nerfing everyone else. It's bad enough I get 1 shot by a rogue while I'm wearing full pvp gear (I have 6k hp with full pvp gear and 5.2k with speed set) now you want to "buff nox x3" taking 500 hp per tic.......LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I am a mage who has discussed this with other mages who pvp and i don't get why every1 is saying mages are becoming OP. Can someone please explain this to me? I pvp and usually lose so maybe im just noob but i still don't get it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default Why mages rushing and deflecting feedback on pvp balance?

At least now the drama can move here and out of a thread made to discuss the problem.

So I'll add to it. XD

I've played Mage going on four years now. For 6 months I played a rogue because literally there was no other choice - even Tanks were quitting to play rogue. Why?

Because the Rogue class dominated EVERY aspect of the game. It took Mages 2 years to get buffed, Tanks took over a year. So the rogues need to just chill. There is an acknowledged problem with the Rogue class. It's OBVIOUS STS is working on it.

In the meantime, relax, this is a forum, not a PvP arena. Do what we mages did til it's fixed : try different tactics, different builds, etc. What used to work, clearly doesn't anymore.

Oh, and you can always run away lol

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty
    Last edited by Otahaanak; 07-23-2016 at 08:57 PM.
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Otahaanak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

If you actually read that thread it wasn't trash talking rogues it was finding a balance and not just nerfing the heck out of mages and warriors (yes warriors too not just mages) most agreed that class restrictions was one way and that's what people wanted no one was trash taking anyone except you right now trying to call out mages