Thread: Search Inventory Option..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Search Inventory Option..

Me again,

I have tons of items. A lot of the same things that repeat and a lot of very unique and different items. I LOVE to collect unique and cool looking items along with different wands, etc etc.

So everytime i'm going through my inventory and I'm looking for items that duplicate, it can get very cluttered and difficult. Now, there's already some sort of order I think and it's not extremely difficult to find certain things, BUT I always thought to myself, it would be so much easier if I could type in a name of a weapon and it brings up everything with that word/name in it. That way I can see what all I have, wether they're of different levels but same item, or whatever. It can act kinda like the CS search. With 500 slots and all of them full, this would cut down on that time tremendously if I could just jump to a certain group of items with the same name and do what I have to do with them.

Just a quick suggestion. Hopefully this sounds like something that can be done. I think searching my inventory would be GREAT!

Thanks
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I love collecting unique items too . I never thought of this though. Good idea!

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Thanks! I hope it gets at least some attention :-) good luck with ur collecting!
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)