Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf korruption!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Nerf korruption!

I'd really like this pet to be nerfed, this pet has unbalanced pvp in everyway...with the pools there is no survivability it effective on both jugg and heal it almost like a munch mouth pet but even worse, when players stack them... i really don't understand why would sts make a pet that able to break through tanks jugg...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amsosorry For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Wonder that this pet is free xD now everyone is OP with free pet. It should be nerfed at least a little. Come on AA can make sns (8-10m pet ) useless. Lol
    Besides i don't see point in buffing jugg while few months later come pet that make jugg useless again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

haha
    nope xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

It's truly a ridiculous pet....there's no reason for it to be so powerful.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Omg, nerf and nerf again, plssss dnt do it xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amsosorry View Post
    I'd really like this pet to be nerfed, this pet has unbalanced pvp in everyway...with the pools there is no survivability it effective on both jugg and heal it almost like a munch mouth pet but even worse, when players stack them... i really don't understand why would sts make a pet that able to break through tanks jugg...
    The pet names speaks for itself ^ but yea it should lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Well the game is supposed to be a bit challenging right.. Rather than nerfing korruption.. I would like to see a new pet to counter korruption...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iliketolol For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    Well the game is supposed to be a bit challenging right.. Rather than nerfing korruption.. I would like to see a new pet to counter korruption...
    A counter pet would also be cool - that I wouldn't mind but it should also remove existing effects of Korruption. For example, stampy can remove Korruption pools but it's useless because the heal is still disabled and jugg is still disabled if you were unfortunate enough to be in the radius of Korruption AA.

It's not like a player can just run away from the pet like they could from MM's incinerate. The area is bigger than Nicki Minaj's booty!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

It's ruined pvp imo. Not only does it break heals but even after, what are you supposed to do if you survive since you also have no mana?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Asraf View Post
    Don't nerf Korruption! Doesn't mean you don't like it, others don't too... I like it! Don't do pvp if you're weak & coward against that pet... Quite anoyying... If something is op or whatever you guys ask to nerf or change... I can understand if something is ridiculous that must be changed like house price for example... But not Korruption... No offense all...

Weak and coward has nothing to do with vsing someone with korruption. Didn't you hear what ppl said? SnS (a 8-10m arcane pet) is useless against it and stampy (arcane) only removes the pool but not the debuff that goes along with it. How is this fair? Pls tell me how. hear me when I say this, korruption is so strong it kills the jug of the warrior the player doesn't even have to hit the warrior, 2 or 1 korruption can do it THEMSELVES. Please tell how this is okay. You just want a "free" op pet that's why you don't want it nerfed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    Weak and coward has nothing to do with vsing someone with korruption. Didn't you hear what ppl said? SnS (a 8-10m arcane pet) is useless against it and stampy (arcane) only removes the pool but not the debuff that goes along with it. How is this fair? Pls tell me how. hear me when I say this, korruption is so strong it kills the jug of the warrior the player doesn't even have to hit the warrior, 2 or 1 korruption can do it THEMSELVES. Please tell how this is okay. You just want a "free" op pet that's why you don't want it nerfed.
    Sns is 8 to 10 million pet because of greedy merchants okay? Its price should be 3 to 5 million only IMO... Don't nerf korruptuon he is cool. :-( Arcane ring is nerfed so bad and now Korruption? Please just NO!

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Maybe you guys aren't get the whole point here......, this pet AA is able to nerf tanks jugg that shouldn't be possible and player's are now over using it...why should there be a pet that breaks through tanks jugg, it almost like tanks juggs being nerfed all over again like it was back in 46...why should there be a pet that over the whole population have that breaks through tanks jugg and cancels heal over time... 3-4 korruption is a living nightmare for tanks not just for tanks but for dps also since it drains mana like hell...theres a 90% chance that your mana will be drained atfer one round...what fun is that, tanks jugg being broken is total bs....
    Last edited by Amsosorry; 06-05-2016 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kim S. Barcelo View Post
    Sns is 8 to 10 million pet because of greedy merchants okay? Its price should be 3 to 5 million only IMO... Don't nerf korruptuon he is cool. :-( Arcane ring is nerfed so bad and now Korruption? Please just NO!

Arcane ring is still one of the best in 56 they nerfed it so its not overpowered to close the gap between the "strong" and the "weak" its a LVL 41 RING do you expect it to still be OP and mighty in lvl56?. "Greedy" merchants are not the only reason why sns is so high it's all about supply and demand. More demand of sns but less supply. Sns can only be looted in mass ren which costs like 300k (if I'm not mistaken) Soon they will be added to cryo so expect a drop in price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Asraf View Post
    Fine whatever... But that's not the reason why I don't want to be nerf... I just don't no reason... Might as well just nerf the whole game lol... People never gets satisfied... Only complain, complain & complain...
    What do you expect it's a game! Don't forget this isn't just the minority of ppl that's complaining it's the majority. We are looking for game balance and korruption being nerfed will balance the game. If ppl didn't complain about anything AL will not be on its way to getting better. You will still see all arcanes being 15m plus and SnS would not ever have returned, the gap between "rich" and "poor", "strong" and "weak" would have been higher than ever. So it's great that ppl are complaining

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Most ridiculous part about this pet it doesn't even have to be leveled to be effective in pvp...why cant sts just leave the poor tanks jugg letf alone tanking is all about survivability and taking dmg for the team. how can we possibly survive when heal over time is nerfed by a large range AA which players are stacking now...Nekro shield isn't even much help on the pools. Warriors juggernaut should be left alone! it isnt just being broken it making juggernaut just completely useless
    Last edited by Amsosorry; 06-05-2016 at 11:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    What do you expect it's a game! Don't forget this isn't just the minority of ppl that's complaining it's the majority. We are looking for game balance and korruption being nerfed will balance the game. If ppl didn't complain about anything AL will not be on its way to getting better. You will still see all arcanes being 15m plus and SnS would not ever have returned, the gap between "rich" and "poor", "strong" and "weak" would have been higher than ever. So it's great that ppl are complaining
    Dont forget a lock crate will still above 10k if arcane was abova 10m ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Omg, stop this nerfing thread this pet is made for this kind of use and this is how this game is supposed to work, Deal With it.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Astrea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

No reply from sts so far...what the point of jugg buffing before....*even i hav this pet with othe pet happines...now no need to skill to pvp.....just aa korruption and 2 rogue with spamm attack gg*fak i miss lv 31 pvp
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

STG should make a pet that cancels sorcerer shield, let's see if the same people who are asking for pet to be stay this ridiculous have the same opinion on the new pet. ^.^

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    STG should make a pet that cancels sorcerer shield, let's see if the same people who are asking for pet to be stay this ridiculous have the same opinion on the new pet. ^.^
    If you nerf korruption nerf nekro too ^.^ !