Thread: Looking for a few volunteers to help in a future scavenger hunt contest!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Default Looking for a few volunteers to help in a future scavenger hunt contest!

So, I had this idea for a contest that I believe would be fairly fun. It would be broken down as follows.

-Time and Date set for contest.
    - On the specified time and date, a post is made announcing the start of the contest, and a Riddle/Clue is attached to post. This riddle/clue will lead people to a certain area in the game. it will have to be slightly obscure to make it good, but it might reference to sand...or swamps..etc, going so far in one direction, behind a certain building, then including an obscure description of a persons character.
    - When the riddle is solved, and someone finds the hidden person, he will be instructed to do something, like run around a tree two times/wave at them. Once this is accomplished, the person waiting will send him a tell with ANOTHER riddle to ANOTHER area and person.
    - I would like this process to go through about 3-4 riddles/people, until the last riddle is solved.
    - Once the last riddle is solved, the last scavenger hunt staff member, gives the first person to solve a big prize (Gold or items). Second place gets a smaller prize, and third even smaller.

Sorry if this is not written to concise I am on a short break at work. Let me know what you think. If you are interested in helping out with this contest, let me know here or in PM's and we will discuss further.

Thanks.

Total Prize Money Up To (From mine and other's donations): 500k & a full Void Set!! Goal is 1mil in items/gold. I will continue saving.
    Last edited by morfic; 09-08-2011 at 02:06 AM.

Let's make it SPARKLE!