Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunzzz's Price Checking Guide!!! (MAIN PAGE)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Thumbs up Hunzzz's Price Checking Guide!!! (MAIN PAGE)

WELCOME TO HUNZZZ'S PRICE CHECKING LIST!!!
    Need a pricing for an item? no problem! just find the map in which your item drops in and click the link, it will take you straight to that maps items!
    currently only drop items available , will add rares and discontinued in as soon as possible... also working on newer maps and will update as soon as im done.

FOREST HAVEN ITEMS (level 10): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...110#post408110

DARK FOREST ITEMS (level 10-14): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...112#post408112

BALEFORT AND WYLDWOOD ITEMS (level 15-19): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...114#post408114

FATHOM CRYPTS AND SANDSTONE CAVES ITEMS! (level 21-25): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...155#post408155

LOST EXPEDITION AND FROZEN NIGHTMARES ITEMS (level 30): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...464#post409464

ANCIENT SWAMPS AND CROC FEUD ITEMS (level 30-35): link here -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...405#post409405

More comming soon!

|>~Hunzzz
    Last edited by 小孩子; 09-09-2011 at 07:00 AM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 小孩子 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

O.o

Awesome job Hunzzz. I'm sure this will help tons of people Keep up the great work!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    O.o

Awesome job Hunzzz. I'm sure this will help tons of people Keep up the great work!
    hehe thanks myst i will ^-^

Forum Adept Driazsomethingiforgot's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Gosh arent the prices always changing this guide seems like a ton of work. Good Luck and good job(:
    Driazabacen lv56 Dex Eagle
    Cosmosathena lv8 Noob Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

WOW - this is a huge piece of work. Its been discussed many times before but no-one has ever done it because of the amount of work involved. Hope you can keep those prices updated.

Might be an idea to put a header/disclaimer at the top of each guide to get people to check the 'last edited' time/date at the bottom of the Original post, to confirm how up to date the info is.

Added to the PL Stuff list.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Driazsomethingiforgot View Post
    Gosh arent the prices always changing this guide seems like a ton of work. Good Luck and good job(:
    yeh il try update as often as i can maybe once every 2 days or so

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    WOW - this is a huge piece of work. Its been discussed many times before but no-one has ever done it because of the amount of work involved. Hope you can keep those prices updated.

Might be an idea to put a header/disclaimer at the top of each guide to get people to check the 'last edited' time/date at the bottom of the Original post, to confirm how up to date the info is.

Added to the PL Stuff list.
    hehe ikr! lol ive only finished 3 maps and already sooo tired @.@ got...to...finish!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

ADDED fathom crypts and sandstone caves items!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

I have to fully agree with Red... Wow...utterly amazing your are putting this work into such an awesome tool but prices are constantly changing and without that disclaimer the prices here could really give people the wrong idea about what a item is currently worth. Because trends come and go, with trends come demand... The PL is a purely supply and demand price based economy. Example lvl21 SC pinks, when they first appeared they were worth millions and by the end of the trend they dropped in value by 80%... I guess keep it updated and all will be fine I just see issues with people acting like reality doesn't matter they read in a thread such and such is worth way more... But they don't take into account prices drop on weekends and lift toward midweek because of additional farming when everyone is out of school and new campaigns when market is flooded ect ect .

Don't want to let my words come across wrong.... This is an amazing concept and i know you will workout the kinks
    Last edited by TANKKAAR; 09-08-2011 at 06:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

^^ as he said

But yeah Hunzzz, I have to agree that you outdid yourself this time around. Nice work buddy! I hope you will keep the prices updated

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello!Welcome to the site! I hope to be friend with you in the future!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Driazsomethingiforgot View Post
    For real! lol thanks though
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    I have to fully agree with Red... Wow...utterly amazing your are putting this work into such an awesome tool but prices are constantly changing and without that disclaimer the prices here could really give people the wrong idea about what a item is currently worth. Because trends come and go, with trends come demand... The PL is a purely supply and demand price based economy. Example lvl21 SC pinks, when they first appeared they were worth millions and by the end of the trend they dropped in value by 80%... I guess keep it updated and all will be fine I just see issues with people acting like reality doesn't matter they read in a thread such and such is worth way more... But they don't take into account prices drop on weekends and lift toward midweek because of additional farming when everyone is out of school and new campaigns when market is flooded ect ect .

Don't want to let my words come across wrong.... This is an amazing concept and i know you will workout the kinks
    Hehe yeah that is a problem, that's why my temporary solution is, check the items in cs everyday, if there's big changes then il moderate the guide accordingly, if not il keep as they are :3 also Il be finished with the map drops tomorrow, hopefully starting rares and collectables right after

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    ^^ as he said

But yeah Hunzzz, I have to agree that you outdid yourself this time around. Nice work buddy! I hope you will keep the prices updated
    I will try my best :3 I play pocket legends about 8 hrs a day LOL I'm sure I have enough time to maybe update it once every 2 days thanks for your support ^-^ hope to get this guild up and running for everyone as soon as possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 小孩子 View Post
    hope to get this guild up and running for everyone as soon as possible
    Not to stray off topic, but I would love more information about the merch guild.. I'm extremely interested..
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Navygreen View Post
    Not to stray off topic, but I would love more information about the merch guild.. I'm extremely interested..
    Hehe il add more information on that right after I'm done with these lists, should be finished this afternoon, got school now @.@ lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Wow this helps out a lot, thanks for making this
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=56686&dateline=133636  5090

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    prices are constantly changing and without that disclaimer the prices here could really give people the wrong idea about what a item is currently worth. Because trends come and go, with trends come demand... The PL is a purely supply and demand price based economy.
    For the commonly traded items, a shortcut is to learn how the well-known, successful traders tend to price (for a type of item, do they tend to price high or price low?), look at their prices for that item, and then buy and sell accordingly.

The shortcut doesn't work for uncommon items, however, since it's very hard to know how to price items that are rarely in CS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Great idea and everything but a few words:
    This exact idea was stumbled upon before and there was some debate over how people were free to price their own way and how it would be impossible to tag a price to every single item based on the market's falls and rises.
    Also, DanielRH is currently in the process of making a sort of generator for prices.

On top of Snowpeak Mountain, tweaking stats
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Wow Hunzzz, that's a lot of work you've put in there. Looks good, but I think in the end no one can force prices onto a market. That would mean regulated markets (like real life NYSE) and that can only be done by those above the market: STS.