Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
I have to fully agree with Red... Wow...utterly amazing your are putting this work into such an awesome tool but prices are constantly changing and without that disclaimer the prices here could really give people the wrong idea about what a item is currently worth. Because trends come and go, with trends come demand... The PL is a purely supply and demand price based economy. Example lvl21 SC pinks, when they first appeared they were worth millions and by the end of the trend they dropped in value by 80%... I guess keep it updated and all will be fine I just see issues with people acting like reality doesn't matter they read in a thread such and such is worth way more... But they don't take into account prices drop on weekends and lift toward midweek because of additional farming when everyone is out of school and new campaigns when market is flooded ect ect .

Don't want to let my words come across wrong.... This is an amazing concept and i know you will workout the kinks
Hehe yeah that is a problem, that's why my temporary solution is, check the items in cs everyday, if there's big changes then il moderate the guide accordingly, if not il keep as they are :3 also Il be finished with the map drops tomorrow, hopefully starting rares and collectables right after