Thread: Looking for a good guild!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Looking for a good guild!

Hey! It's blacklegionz, and I'm looking for a good guild of experienced players who can pvp well, but also just play pl for amusement (not too hardcore )

I consider myself experienced at PVP/CTF.
    Also, there's a good chance I won't be able to play daily because of school, but I'll try..!!

All my in-game names so far:

Blacklegionz Lvl 57 dex-bear
    Ueskaonatek Lvl 41 war-bird (was my first character but then made blacklegionz and I now use this char for pvp!)
    Darklegionz Lvl 19 Int-mage (kind of twink; gonna try to lvl him to 21 but really lazy atm..)
    Shadowlegionz Lvl 17 Dex bear twink (made to kill the bear rusher twinks who prey on people who cant fight
    back (non dex-bear twinks below lvl 20)

So, that's me! You may know me in a positive way, or a negative way, but yeah.. just looking for a guild!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, im ashinator. If you change your mind about the guild type you want to join, I just created a new guild and I would love to get people to help recruit. I may not have a lot of players now, but this is how all guilds start. I created my group for people to enjoy leveling, whether they are level 5 or level 58.