Thread: not happy with pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default not happy with pvp

I think everything in pvped is just messed up, why am i being pulled from so far away by warriors, pvp isn't like before, when max cap was level 41 everything was near perfect, i had fun, had no problem being overpowered by either class, everything was fine, now at 56 with sts doing all these constant updates is stopping them from focusing on what most players are ccomplaining about, imo arcane bows proc is useless in pvp, so is the daggers proc, but arcane gun and aegis both have a proc that goes on in pvp, guns proc can actually damage very well and i like that but im not a mage, im a rogue, which feels like the most unfair class in the game right now, i can see sts is trying to satisfy everyone by giving us constant events, honestly im not into events as i used to be, becausr i get nothing out of it, my love for pvp had fallen from 100% to 20% real fast, focus on what 50%+ of the game does, you just gave level 16 pvp weapons, these level 56 weapons i don't even think they are pvp worthy
    Last edited by Justg; 07-29-2016 at 03:21 PM. Reason: less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Rogues used to be kings of PVP, now it's time for other classes to shine. Everyone needs their moment in the sun.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Melthyz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melthyz View Post
    Rogues used to be kings of PVP, now it's time for other classes to shine. Everyone needs their moment in the sun.
    Every class was fair, no class wasnt unable to kill back at 41, what's so hard to even out the classes, no class should over power the next class, I'm not the only one complaining about rogues being underpowered because we are, warriors and mage users will disagree for the simple fact that they have the upper hand in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxalivexx View Post
    Every class was fair, no class wasnt unable to kill back at 41, what's so hard to even out the classes, no class should over power the next class, I'm not the only one complaining about rogues being underpowered because we are, warriors and mage users will disagree for the simple fact that they have the upper hand in pvp.
    Umm if you take a look at those pvp records of rogues compare to the other classes you will understand what i'm referring to. It is disproportionately greater than the other classes by a significant margin.

I haven't done much pvp since the 41 cap. However I'm glad rogues can't 1 shot anymore if what i'm hearing is correct. I don't think getting 1 shotted by a rogue who was a bit undergeared while i'm maxxed geared should be termed "fair".
    Last edited by Melthyz; 07-29-2016 at 03:41 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Melthyz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

MMM, make a lvl 41 twink? that will be awesome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    MMM, make a lvl 41 twink? that will be awesome.
    They nerfed rogues armor so it's not like one can go back to an old cap. Honestly, even suggesting that as a solution is ridiculous and there's nothing really to do at L41.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

actually rogues are op now at level 41-44, they didn't get a slightest nerf on their damage, no class got it but at this level rogues easily 1 shot me with 6k health, with them being decently geared and me being eye stacking mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    They nerfed rogues armor so it's not like one can go back to an old cap. Honestly, even suggesting that as a solution is ridiculous and there's nothing really to do at L41.
    True, 41 is boring, im an end game player, many options and i love pve and increasing my kills, just wish we had maps with 500 enemies then walk out and go again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I play rogue and I'm terrible at pvp because I don't practice much. But I will say that the grass is always greener on the other side. Try playing mage and see how much you get yelled at or how often you die because of no shield. I've seen warriors getting yelled at constantly because they don't heal at the right time or they don't heal everyone. Who yells at rogue? Nobody. Just go in and hit the buttons as they become available and you'll get some kills. I'm sure more experienced rogues can easily get double digit kills in tdm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bira View Post
    I play rogue and I'm terrible at pvp because I don't practice much. But I will say that the grass is always greener on the other side. Try playing mage and see how much you get yelled at or how often you die because of no shield. I've seen warriors getting yelled at constantly because they don't heal at the right time or they don't heal everyone. Who yells at rogue? Nobody. Just go in and hit the buttons as they become available and you'll get some kills. I'm sure more experienced rogues can easily get double digit kills in tdm.
    This proves nothing, if you were good at pvp it doesn't matter, geared tank vs geared is like a 75% chance the tank will get the kill, with mage its iffy

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

This proves nothing, if you were good at pvp it doesn't matter, geared tank vs geared is like a 75% chance the tank will get the kill, with mage its iffy
    In versus rogues with the razor buff should be able to win any tank if they know what they are doing, and you should win over mages too, basically rogues rule vs again. So if you are losing in vs dont blame it on the class and rather look at yourself, clash we will have to see how the razor works out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    In versus rogues with the razor buff should be able to win any tank if they know what they are doing, and you should win over mages too, basically rogues rule vs again. So if you are losing in vs dont blame it on the class and rather look at yourself, clash we will have to see how the razor works out.
    Ya nty, not changing the build that got me 14k+ kills in pvp, I'll stick with my build, i just dont like the unfairness in pvp, many notice it, many wanna argue and say this and that, but i pvped since back then, ik whats right and whats wrong.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

it's funny I know a lot of rogues that farm op tanks,so if they can so why can't you.If you like contact frustrivity,or omenpl,or ripnubs,or omgjuicy,they definitely have no problem with it,and I know your response is gonna be the tanks suck,but that would be completely false belief

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Can't please them all. Their will always be something that's overpowered even by a margin and people will shout 'nerf it'. Once it's nerfed you'll find the next 'overpowered' thing to complain about it.

I heard pve is fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    it's funny I know a lot of rogues that farm op tanks,so if they can so why can't you.If you like contact frustrivity,or omenpl,or ripnubs,or omgjuicy,they definitely have no problem with it,and I know your response is gonna be the tanks suck,but that would be completely false belief
    4 rogues with max jewels and sloted arc eggs? What about others? Pulled in lava over and over and its gg. Thats how they "farm"

And procs for rogues arcane weapons are really useless. First we had arc blades which didnt proc at all vs stun immune targets, now we have bow which does 100 additional damage vs war and daggers with decent pvp proc, but to use that you have to go in heat of the battle and all damage + stuns too. Thats not a rogue style of play, more like a tank (but paper stats, lol)

So we have to pay 5.5m just to be able to autoattack like mage without any actual proc

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Ya nty, not changing the build that got me 14k+ kills in pvp, I'll stick with my build, i just dont like the unfairness in pvp, many notice it, many wanna argue and say this and that, but i pvped since back then, ik whats right and whats wrong.
    This a whole new level of dumb.