Thread: Knights of Cydonia - The guild you can take home to mom!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Knights of Cydonia - The guild you can take home to mom!

We rose to the top in Star Legends. We overcame the haters. We looked Vulars in the eyes and blew them a kiss as they were disintegrated. We kept it chill with cooperative and friendly guilds. We have broccoli.

*Timewarp to the Golden Ages where birds, bears, and elf squirrels rule the land*

Knights of Cydonia is officially open for business in the magical land of alterra!

Do you want to join the legendary KoC clan? Do you have what it takes?

We are guaranteed to be extremely active in all aspects of the game, be it farming, grinding, PvP (we have a few leaderboard members that can train and teach), and just having a good time chatting in the guildhall.

We have the top tier guildhall offering discount potions/elixirs.

We have three Guildmasters (Skavengr, MayhemMonkey, and Myself) to ensure there is always someone in power online, and our mains are all different classes, all with an expanse of knowledge of our respected classes.

Did I say we have BROCCOLI?

We host contests, guild parties, donations to members in need (after spending a certain time-frame with the guild), and we always have our fellow guildmates backs.

We started out on the #1 spot on leaderboards on Star Legends, and continue to hold the spot by a very comfortable margin. Anyone who plays both games will be an asset, and Officers in one game have a special priority in the other to become officer as well.

We have a nicely designed website with our own forums at WWW.KOCGUILD.COM, and welcome any prospects or members to register and introduce themselves, as well as go over the guild rules and get to know the members of KoC.

We are more dedicated to endgame/PvP in Pocket Legends, but won't hesitate to recruit friendly lower levels who stay respectful and active and push themselves to level up and be a part of the team.

The 3 GM's are PL veterans, with a combined experience longer than the game has been out, so any questions posed within the guild will be answered quickly and effectively.

We maintain a high standard for respect, loyalty and honesty within the guild, and outside of it. We will not tolerate spamming of our guild in town, nor will we tolerate any drama/flaming/trolling/non-sportsman-like qualities, you will get two warnings and then a boot.

We are a quality over quantity type guild, even tho we tend to get the quantity part down too, as success brings more success. We do not recruit just anybody, so your experience in the guild is guaranteed to be enjoyable.

If you think you have what it takes to be a Knight, either apply here, on our forums, or add one of the guildmasters in-game for a private screening. We will get back to you within the day. If you have a guild and wish to offer an alliance, we welcome the opportunity to expand on that.

Thank you for your interest in KoC, we look forward to hearing from you!
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Growwle wants to be a part of this excitement!
    Growwle - My guess is 1050

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

The Shadow Gypsies are, by this post, declaring war upon you. How dare you have Broccoli!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Forget broccoli :P We have assassin cloaks and swords beat that Haha jk good luck with your PL branch eb!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Fancy intro, eba. I feel good playing as a koc in PL.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lmao, I was just logging on to put up a KoC post, you beat me to it, ebalere . Great job on rhe post, worded much better than I would have been able to. I should just delete the SL koc post and let you redo it, lol.
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Could I get a screening

Ign- ScarecrowWolf
    IGN- SCARECROWWOLF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

'ello, Knights! Woot!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch:410352
    'ello, Knights! Woot!
    GO KNIGHTS!!! WOOT!!!! xD
    PL Lillypink lvl 62,Mysterygurl lvl 54,Armerteddy lvl 28,Xlillypinkx lvl 19,Dodgethefudge lvl 35,Lillyrockstar lvl 23 SL Lillypink lvl 35,Devilgurl lvl 23,Cosmogurl lvl 13,Dodgethefudge lvl 10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello Knights!

I would like to extend a hand of alliance from the Light Bringers of Forest Haven. Please private message me if you need any other information. Please also check out my guild page in the guilds section of the Pocket Legends Forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    We started out on the #1 spot on leaderboards on Star Legends, and continue to hold the spot by a very comfortable margin. !
    HEY! We held number 1 for like.....a week or two. lol. Then you guys blasted past us. Dang KoCs, arch-nemesis and lovers at the same time.

I hate/love you guys.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic:410370
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    We started out on the #1 spot on leaderboards on Star Legends, and continue to hold the spot by a very comfortable margin. !
    HEY! We held number 1 for like.....a week or two. lol. Then you guys blasted past us. Dang KoCs, arch-nemesis and lovers at the same time.

I hate/love you guys.
    Hey come on now, I'd say you guys are doing pretty good in SL for being a specialized guild. And I've also become quite fond of you Morf, you're a good dude. I hold no resentment towards pwnies, although, anytime you wanna pvp me...
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Screen in game please RandallD pl is what I play atm