Thread: DisturBance is currently recruiting !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default DisturBance is currently recruiting !

Hello if you havent seen me in game im elitesdeathz ! Disturbance was created with the goal in mind of being one of the top guilds in PVP so we only recruit top players or those willing to learn and spend time in game .

But we are not all about PVP, we are also about helping each other in the other big faucet of the game PVE, we all know that this is the main feature of pocket legends so our guild members form groups with each other on a daily basis and help level and get equipment for each other.

So if you are wiling to learn and lvl fast come join Disturbance..

A few things to keep in mind, we look for people who are dedicated, cool and respectful, also we are trying to recruit above lvl 40, just for the reason players that have already spent some time in game understand in game lingo and commands, also there way around the maps..If your also above 40 then we can form groups and help you alot easier then if you were not...

So wit hthat in mind I hope every one is having fun with this awesome add on and I hope to see you all out on the battle field.. :-)

Also im working on forums www.pl-disturbance.com This is a place every one not just guild members will be able to go for able with in game issues and pointers..

I am also going to open up it up for alliances, that way other guilds can have there own section of the forums so u can keep in touch with each other... Any ideas and suggestions would be appreciated and post any intrest in forming an alliance here and ill help you out free of charge with setting up your section of the forums...Also the forums are still a work in progress they should be up and running by 9/12/2011 or ealier just keep checking..
    Last edited by Elite; 09-09-2011 at 01:10 PM.