Thread: Arc Chest Drops?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Arc Chest Drops?

Where they droppin'? In Elite Dead City Maps? Or Normal Dead City Maps? And, Does the Lost Mage Mine can drop the arcane chest? Are they droppin on Mobs? Or Boss? Especially what it looks like? When they dropped a chest? I heard my member says if the arcane drops, It's like a egg. But i don't know if it's real.

AND DO WE NEED LUCK ELIXIRS/LEPRECHAUN PENDANT TO GET THOSE CHEST?

Error 404 not found

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ragecx View Post
    Where they droppin'? In Elite Dead City Maps? Or Normal Dead City Maps? And, Does the Lost Mage Mine can drop the arcane chest? Are they droppin on Mobs? Or Boss? Especially what it looks like? When they dropped a chest? I heard my member says if the arcane drops, It's like a egg. But i don't know if it's real.

AND DO WE NEED LUCK ELIXIRS/LEPRECHAUN PENDANT TO GET THOSE CHEST?
    The arcane weapon chests drop in all normal (6 (including lost mages mine)) dead city maps. I read they drop in egg form. Luck elixer helps, Hisha too.
    Last edited by Avaree; 07-30-2016 at 04:08 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-07-30 at 5.41.24 PM.png
Views: 2678
Size:  48.2 KB
    I found mine on Lost Mages Mine, it was my first run when I was trying to look for it. I was wearing luck elix + Lepre, just so you know.

So I was farming KM3 for lock cryo chests, and I saw that I had like 3 minutes-ish left on my luck elix timer, so I was like: "What the heck? Only 2 locks for 30 min? Welp, might as well look for that Arcane Weapon Chest that everyone is talking about."

So, I wasn't sure how to farm for the chest because I only read how to find it on the forums and stuff... so I made a ghost party and I just loaded a normal map on Arcanum Grounds and went inside the Lost Mages Mine. Then when I get to the boss on Lost Mage Mine I just dropped a clock and finished it up with fireball and bam! A sparkly egg! At first I was like, "oh great, a wrath or snagg egg... .(=-=)." and then I saw the notification saying, "Arcane Weapon Chest"... I flipped out!

So yeah, it's a very random drop and very very low chance, it can drop any map on Dead City as long as it is NORMAL. Mine was dropped from the boss of Lost Mage Mine, so I am not sure if it also drops on mobs. Anyways...

Happy hunting, fellas! \o>

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zevile For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zevile View Post
    I found mine on Lost Mages Mine, it was my first run when I was trying to look for it. I was wearing luck elix + Lepre, just so you know.

So I was farming KM3 for lock cryo chests, and I saw that I had like 3 minutes-ish left on my luck elix timer, so I was like: "What the heck? Only 2 locks for 30 min? Welp, might as well look for that Arcane Weapon Chest that everyone is talking about."

So, I wasn't sure how to farm for the chest because I only read how to find it on the forums and stuff... so I made a ghost party and I just loaded a normal map on Arcanum Grounds and went inside the Lost Mages Mine. Then when I get to the boss on Lost Mage Mine I just dropped a clock and finished it up with fireball and bam! A sparkly egg! At first I was like, "oh great, a wrath or snagg egg... .(=-=)." and then I saw the notification saying, "Arcane Weapon Chest"... I flipped out!

So yeah, it's a very random drop and very very low chance, it can drop any map on Dead City as long as it is NORMAL. Mine was dropped from the boss of Lost Mage Mine, so I am not sure if it also drops on mobs. Anyways...

Some OP luck :O
    IGN: WORD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Was it rerolled?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

So op luck, So op my god.

Error 404 not found

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Oh wait.. Soo... If u open the chest... Is it 100% u will get the arcane wep?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kydianz View Post
    Oh wait.. Soo... If u open the chest... Is it 100% u will get the arcane wep?

Yes. 100% guaranteed arc wep for a specific class, and you need 5plat to open that chest so its worth it >.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cons View Post
    Yes. 100% guaranteed arc wep for a specific class, and you need 5plat to open that chest so its worth it >.>
    Ahahha thanks... Then its really worth to be farm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kydianz View Post
    Ahahha thanks... Then its really worth to be farm

It is worth to farm. I've only seen very few people that looted it. I spent 1 and a half day trying to farm it and still nothing. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Croak View Post
    Was it rerolled?
    No, it was not re-rolled.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Huh...kinda funny...over 1.6k runs no chest....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ProKaveh View Post
    Huh...kinda funny...over 1.6k runs no chest....
    Wew hardcore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Grats on looting it. Very lucky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So guys, i can clearify bit more. I looted today too an Arcane Chest from a Mob in Lost Mage's Mine. Same as Zevile i dont reroll when I get the Chest, so don't waste ur luck Kits for hunting those Chest. The drop is completely random and u must be crazy in faith of the Al-Gods to loot one. So 2 Main Points left:
    NO NEED of Lepre, Luck, Hisha, Arlor Ring...
    The Chests drop from Mobs and Bosses, so they drop from everything u can kill in Dead City!
    Hope I can light the dark a bit more with this post!
    Cya Folks!
    Relinked

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lordsliver For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This had cleared up a lot of questions for myself 😊 ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsliver View Post
    So guys, i can clearify bit more. I looted today too an Arcane Chest from a Mob in Lost Mage's Mine. Same as Zevile i dont reroll when I get the Chest, so don't waste ur luck Kits for hunting those Chest. The drop is completely random and u must be crazy in faith of the Al-Gods to loot one. So 2 Main Points left:
    NO NEED of Lepre, Luck, Hisha, Arlor Ring...
    The Chests drop from Mobs and Bosses, so they drop from everything u can kill in Dead City!
    Hope I can light the dark a bit more with this post!
    Cya Folks!
    Relinked
    i've spent all day for run w lepre n sometimes + luck elix. i havent get it yet but atleast igot some locks.
    thankyou for this info. u light me up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

do you need to be lvl 16?
    ~I'm dreaming while writing. See the above result~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andreim View Post
    do you need to be lvl 16?
    No.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paullet View Post
    I got arc chest too I opened one and turned it into vanity and other sold it for 4.5m.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Hello bud, can u describe how da chest look like when drop from mobs? Or u have da screen shot of it pls upload.