Thread: Loot!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think the new patch did something funky to the loot system. Before the patch, I never saw a purple/pink when soloing. Since patch I've gotten 4, including 3 of the same exact lvl 30 Jewel Thief's Heavy Crossbow... Hoping trade gets worked in soon, so I can dish them for other nice gear. BTW this lvl 30 pink has a pretty lame graphic... They need to make them bling if they represent the pinnacle of the current lvl cap.

Also, the dungeon I solo seems to CONSTANTLY drop different rarities of heavy crossbows.. 75% of the drops I would guess...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gsimonds View Post
    I think the new patch did something funky to the loot system. Before the patch, I never saw a purple/pink when soloing. Since patch I've gotten 4, including 3 of the same exact lvl 30 Jewel Thief's Heavy Crossbow... Hoping trade gets worked in soon, so I can dish them for other nice gear. BTW this lvl 30 pink has a pretty lame graphic... They need to make them bling if they represent the pinnacle of the current lvl cap.

Also, the dungeon I solo seems to CONSTANTLY drop different rarities of heavy crossbows.. 75% of the drops I would guess...
    Believe it or not, after this post I ran my little treasure trove dungeon again, and got Pirate's Heavy Crossbow(green) and my FOURTH Jewel Thief (pink) I really hope they didn't break the system and make it easier, I enjoyed that feeling when seeing a super rare item pop up