Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: !!Beware of Neon Genesis and their fraudulent leader, Egofury!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Define unethical tactics in an internet game for me, please. While you're at it, how about an example of NG creating an unenjoyable environment for others as well.

You brought up the leaderboards, and we are certainly rising. The cause of this would be a GM who equips his roster with Rare items, members who donate, and enough members to constantly be playing with full parties. The members of NG are successful because of this, as a result NG is gaining level 26 players.

Still didn't see an IGN, btw.
    PL: Seilhpares - Bird
    SL: Arthurdent -ENG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Im tired of all this guild drama...What are we 12 yr old girls? Cant we all just shush and keep our so called 'opinions' to ourselves and get along?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The allegations you're are making are incredibly dumb if you where NG you would know ego doesnt go on mass boot sprees and we dont spy on other guilds our succsess just as others have stated is because of ego and him being a great GM NG recruit people that at least know a little bit about what theyre doing we help them level up and we help them get gear

-wowineedaname

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If it's almost griefing then it will be taken care of by STS.

Bring to me the 10 commandments of mmo's, I want to see this imaginary Internet 'etiquette' that you live by.

:roll:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the fact that you'd make a whole thread like this is also immature simply jealous of Neon Genesis' growth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowistillneedaname View Post
    the fact that you'd make a whole thread like this is also immature simply jealous of Neon Genesis' growth.
    and this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

innocent until proven guilty... I think I'm going to stick with that idea.

Also, Ego did too much for this guild, it sets itself apart from many other guilds. I'm starting to get a hunch that you're just a troll who has been previously booted out of our guild or something of that nature, and now trying to get some kind of revenge for that.

Stop hating.
    Arcane Legends: Hyun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

This the exact reason why I quit guilds, too much drama.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltiar View Post
    This the exact reason why I quit guilds, too much drama.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
    I. KNOW. RIGHT? I couldn't agree more!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I think I can speak for this matter the most. I have been with neon from pretty much the beginning. Egofury was about a level 21 when I was recruited. He single handly power leveld me, loaned me nice weapons and gave me great gear.we had zero 26 members. Ego created an amazing array of officers that expanded the guild. Most converts were not happy with their current guild (few active members,gm didnt take care of them, felt unimportant, didnt like drama, etc) We also have had members that neon is just not the right fit for them as players. We always wish them luck, and 80% of the time they come back :-) . I personally enjoy neon, every player is unselfish, gives to his teamates, no selling, just free stuff to help out a friend. We are like a family, have facebook page to see everybodys real life pictures, website to talk sbout things. If someone is unhappy in their current guild i see no reason why it is unethical to recruit. People are allowed to say "no im happy with my current guild". Especially if u built a friendship with that person and want to play together . I have one friendship with vjuice from v. We would love to team up but are both happy in our guilds. He has recruited me, i have recruited him, guess what, we both said no, lol simple competition. As far as stealing and begging goes, lol, that is crazy, I personslly get asked about five times a day to join our guild. One person hrist was told by me only 24+ ( they were 22), he busted his a$$ and got to 24 and came back for invite. We do not recruit any body who walks. Quality over quantity anyday at neon. Ego deleted players who were not active within the last month, there were high levelmguys on there. If it was truly about numbers and inflating them we wouldnhave keeped them. We want active players to run with, play pvp with, . Bottom li e ego has taken care of us. He gives every 25 free sandstorm gear and free implant no strings attached. He has booted 26s off (thizzguy for example) for causing drama or doing things that is not good for the guild. This guild has grown because ego takes care of his people and we love him for it......

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Ok my paranoia has gotten the best of me but notice how all these "neon genisis" defenders just joined the forums? Hmm...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeah we joined the forums to make sure people know NG isnt as evil as some of yous are making it seem we dont have the right to defend our guild?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

lol. This all seems.....familiar.

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exactly, we have a right to defend our guild. Don't be so bloodthirsty to the point where you instantly believe whatever was said about our leader or our guild, and then, even further to the point where you would demonize us for responding to these unfounded claims. Also, just because some random bipolar kid wants to go stirring up drama about the guild in the forums doesn't mean our guild has drama. Our guild is drama free. That's the reason why the author of this post isn't in the guild probably. If they left by choice they're crazy and they'll regret it later. We love you guys in the SL community and have no beefs with any individual or any "rival" guilds.

-Schwagnot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default re: prosopist officer of koc

Prophosist officer of koc say

Quote Originally Posted by ProSophist View Post
    What part of "recruiting from other guilds is pathetic" do you not get?

You say it is part of any game, but it is not. Never in an online game is it accepted wherein people continuously bribe or beg other people to leave their current guild and join theirs. Sure people definitely do it, but it doesn't meant it's considered acceptable.

Plus, since the SL went live on iOS, there are plenty of people to be recruited. The etiquette for any mmo's regarding recruiting is never recruit from other guilds. It's almost close to griefing.

As long time member and officer of KoC, never have we ever had a problem regarding recruitment. People always come to us and we make sure that they are guildless before screening them.

I for one have played countless mmo hrs of end game in all mmo. But marriage and daughter otw have limited me in a mobile setting. A on the go mmo as they call it. Propopist Officer of koc , impressive.

You call it pathetic , unethical , unclassy. People decide guild like a job , would u want 30$ or 40$. Of course I can predict ur answer. Also youll decide with the addition of such as tolls n gas price added into the equation.

What I'm trying to say is. It's not the money, nor the added equations that they wish to join us. They joined because they lack enjoyment from the previous. I left my guild previously prior to NG due to lack of acknowledgment from guildmates or enjoyment. Once I joined NG I was greeted immediately. Even for my level I was helped countless of times by the officers without the need to say or beg. I enjoy the idle conversation from very intelligent and knowledgeable community. Because I'm coming from another guild do you mean I'm not allowed to join another? I seek what other seek. Friends, support, mentors.

Maybe a possibility that you initiate friendship and started a relationship with another person from another guild.
    Now the deciding factor is to choose which guild to be in to finalize your friendship. Is that too hard to understand?

Do not criticize a person for deciding where to commit their time. I did it sometimes in my past mmo. I ask people I enjoyed playing with to join my guild. I was not the one who /gquit for that person. For I do not have that type of power. It was their choice. Their loyalty with that other guild was not existence due to alot of reason. Like I said previously loyalty is formed thru support, friendship and dedication. If u wanna keep your members keep them happy. Everyone have their own ways, everyones unique. People who look for other guild did not have their criteria met. I'm still here in NG because they supported me and still do. I do not see myself in another guild, but prior to NG I did see that as an option. Unless NG does something to crush my trust. I will be with them forever as long as this game stay alive.

I'm a friend to everyone and anyone and have no beef, even toward the OP. For he is entitled to his own opinions like everyone in this world.

Let's all play the game, how we want to and how ever we choose to. Enjoy everyone. STS gave us a gift.

Litlnzane - 25 - Engineer
    Last edited by nzane; 09-11-2011 at 01:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Weird. My experience in Neon Genesis has been completely different. I was recruited when I was about level 9 with no special items. EgoFury and other officers went out of their way to give me gear and help me level up pretty quickly. I have to say that being part of Neon Genesis has made Star Legends a much more enjoyable game for me. Besides all the helping hands and camaraderie, most everyone I have met in the guild is good at the game, but also know it is a game. You know, something Fun, that you Play?

I don't know why the OP has a bee in his or her bonnet about Neon Genesis, but I for one am glad to be a part of it!

Ket
    Neon Genesis member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ProSophist View Post
    What part of "recruiting from other guilds is pathetic" do you not get?

You say it is part of any game, but it is not. Never in an online game is it accepted wherein people continuously bribe or beg other people to leave their current guild and join theirs. Sure people definitely do it, but it doesn't meant it's considered acceptable.

Plus, since the SL went live on iOS, there are plenty of people to be recruited. The etiquette for any mmo's regarding recruiting is never recruit from other guilds. It's almost close to griefing.

As long time member and officer of KoC, never have we ever had a problem regarding recruitment. People always come to us and we make sure that they are guildless before screening them.
    ProSophist is right. If it doesn't seem like a problem, I challenge you to go to any Guild Master and say "Hi. Can I take your members?" There are plenty of players out there, and there is no need nag those who have already found a guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm also in this guild although not long... ive enjoyed it.
    noone asked me to join, I joined because of all the good things my 9 year old brother told me
    they did. They helped him out alot with quests. grinding and when possibe some gears.

I joined thinking he was exagerating because well hes only 9 lol.
    but they hold alot of Grind sessions. thats available to anyone not just the "L337" players.

Regardless of what the OP says and what may or may not be true.
    I feel like the guild is Great regardless.
    Atleast for me anyways.

in ANY game.. people strive to be the best.
    and i dont knock there hustle.... Do what you can to get to the top.
    its a game thats what your suppose to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

*laughs and shakes head* Sad. When you're old enough, go major in drama.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by amongdemons:412475
    *laughs and shakes head* sad. When you're old enough, go major in drama.
    lolol!