Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: !!Beware of Neon Genesis and their fraudulent leader, Egofury!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Does anyone else sense the irony in the name Egofury and how particular individuals are affected by the sudden presence of Neon Genesis? The truth is, this sort of propaganda did not occur unforeseen. It is expected for any community to respond to an uprising, but I assure you that there is no need to be alarmed in this case, for, the worst that can happen to you is your eyes hurting from staring at your phone for too long. Nothing reeks of an antagonist agenda more than the thread starter (furthermore evident by the absence of its anonymous author) and this frivolous game of oneupmanship is infinitely unpleasant for yourself and for the community. I play SL to relax, you should too.

Egofury - 26 Commando
    Last edited by melancholy-storm; 09-11-2011 at 03:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

When ego was lvl21 he recruited me,i played 16hrs each day to make the guild at top,ego made me an officer,i recruited Darko, ur fav. officer, and more and more peeps,help newbies with rares, even ego lol(pss he wont appreciate that),even i helped them lvlup,FIRST ONE TO BE 26 AT NEON GENESIS,ya before ego,had some argumentl with ego and was asked to leave with a smile .It doesnt matter to him if sm1 leaves or joins,hes making this game a bad biz,sm1 tell him this is just a game. Btw, i started my own guild(DEFYDEATH) with some in game friends, and now ego tells his each slave to hate me and my guild WTF!, my argument was only with him,well they are trieng to recruit my guild members and making sure my guild doesnt expand.I am glad the peeps left neon genesis doesnt want to be slaves, i wish good luck to you and your crapy bussiness ego, but please dont make the game dirty.

Although m engoying the game with a vanity MECHANICAL MAN HELM lol, and in the hunt for Xray visor they look cool

Defyduck lvl26--Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by BestHyun View Post
    I am an officer in this guild, and have to say that I've been in here since we were not yet on the leaderboards.
    I personally cannot say whether or not our leader spies in other guilds or not because I wouldn't know.
    However, I do know that we run a lot of guild games and help many members through exp gain and end-game gear donations; that is one of the biggest reasons why we are growing fast.
    As regards to removing members in bulk, which doesn't happen very often, is to keep the guild member spots open to other members and weed out those who are inactive; it is the member's responsibility to keep his/her spot in a guild.
    Also, whether or not there are spies, I can say that it wouldn't be illegal to pursuade another member to switch guilds. You referred to this as "stealing", but why would it? It would just be competition, and the better a guild is, the more likely a member would not leave it.

-Edit-

I don't know what to believe honestly, since there is no proof whether or not this happened. I'm just going off of this from what I know so far about the leader of my guild.

I find this remark quite disturbing. You are not speaking of a better guild you are speaking of a higher level guild. No more, no less. This attitude is only going to retain ambitious players and not those who go online for the fun of it. What makes more active players better than less/inactive players? I'm interested to know if you tell potential/new members they'll get booted if they're not active enough when you recruit (IMO steal) them?

Quote Originally Posted by BestHyun View Post
    As regards to removing members in bulk, which doesn't happen very often, is to keep the guild member spots open to other members and weed out those who are inactive; it is the member's responsibility to keep his/her spot in a guild.
    You also fail to consider that people have a life outside of PL. Why do people have to earn their spot in a guild, why do they have to fight to keep their spot? What a very messed up opinion.

Honestly, you need to come up for some fresh air. The point of a guild is so people can develop friendships and have team "mates" to play with when they do have the time to go online. No more, no less.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

That egofury did same to me. He was first asking about my guild, and he seemed very friendly. And then everytime we got furtherbonto the conversation he was trying his hardest to lure me into his guild. Obviously, i said no. Then he started calling my guild, almost as if to make his sound superior to mine, once again i said i want to stay at my guild, so he walked off and said 'have fun in ur crappy guild then'
    This isn't the type of person I would like to be in a guild with to be honest
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

This obsession with leaderboards and looking L337 just makes me lol. And I for one am thankful to be in a small tight knit group. However it's odd there was a post saying that they were begged to join and eventually joined the guild. Also a post stating the accused leader did in fact join a different guild and in the hours that he was sparkling someone was recruiting members to leave their current guild. Proving at least two points in the op....
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I myself am tired of guild drama, so I'll be the first to stop.

Not only the people trying to flame me can't address to my name properly and making huge allegations that I treat this game like a job(which was hysterical by the way), but no matter which way you sugarcoat what you call "recruitment" or "tactical plans," it just keeps on looking worse for you people.
    Anybody can sacrifice a queen. The real trick is getting away with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ProSophist View Post
    I myself am tired of guild drama, so I'll be the first to stop.

Not only the people trying to flame me can't address to my name properly and making huge allegations that I treat this game like a job(which was hysterical by the way), but no matter which way you sugarcoat what you call "recruitment" or "tactical plans," it just keeps on looking worse for you people.
    Before continuing not one word did I mention or allegation towards you , did i say you treating it like a job. Nor did I flame you in anyway. Your unknown to me , and I'll treat you as that unknown person. Reason for me misspelling your name. If you read thoroughly, it's not you am pointing at but the community. Please read fully as you are very ignorant in your opinions and choice of words. I was making a point at my opinion, in cross reference towards yours. Not in any time did I flame you. Please refer back to my post and point at which I did flame you, before initiating another post in reply to a flame.

Thank you.

Litlnzane 25 engineer