Thread: The Case of the Disappearing Stat Points or How to Disable Auto-Leveling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default The Case of the Disappearing Stat Points or How to Disable Auto-Leveling

This may have been mentioned before, but it came up this morning and I thought I'd post a screenie. An Op was concerned that he never had any stat points to allocate. Before I could suggest anything, BodMaster ninja'd me skillfully and asked if he had auto-leveling enabled. But it was hard to explain to him where he'd find the "Disable Auto-Leveling" button. Here's where the little rascal "hides":

Note that it's on the Avatar tab, right above the "Total Quests Completed". Also note that I found a small bug with auto-leveling and threw that in the Bugs section. Also also note that Bod is a heck of a Commando even with his clothes on. ;-) And a very helpful guy.
    Last edited by CanonicalKoi; 09-11-2011 at 11:31 AM. Reason: typooooooooo
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Great job!

Before I could suggest anything, BodMaster ninja'd me skillfully and asked if he had auto-leveling enabled.
    Hehe.. I aim to please

Also also note that Bod is a heck of a Commando even with his clothes on. ;-) And a very helpful guy.
    Being neked is what its all about

Im honoured that you think so was fun to finally run with you buddy even if it was helping out players with miner runs

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Hey, it was a success! The guy got his quest done and nobody died, so not bad for a Miner run. And way to hold Miner's aggro the whole way--bravo on the tankage!
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

I cant take all the credit we worked good as a group plus you were a very trusty Engi healing whenever possible/needed. Good job to us!

On-Topic - This will help alot of players that still decide to skip the tutorial or not take any notice, rushing to get out there and play.

To all that think this is a good idea think again, this tutorial update that the Devs have created is a great ice breaker into the game and how to play very effectively straight away as you start the SL adventure.
    Last edited by BodMaster; 09-11-2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Typo

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o