Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neon Genesis is actually a really cool guild :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Proud member of NG!

Amazing guild with amazing members..
    IGN: Ryt - Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

The last thread was closed for a reason just drop the act/topic.. only goingt to cause another flame war.. and lmfaooo at people just joining forums to have a flame war.. made my day..

Straight after reading the thread I went ig and got bugged by some random from Neon Genesis who called me a Noob??? haha, made me laugh this went on for about 10-15mins moaning as they wanted to see who I was in PL and i wouldnt tell them as they acted as they were the masters of PL.. for the record I started up when android had access enough said.. as I explained to this random.

Hate stuff like this just keep it to yourselves.. or post it on your guild thats what them threads are about people read them and work out what guild they would like to be in.. not.. look at our guild were the best thread.. you have a considerable amount of players obviously you will over power other small guild in the forums if your going to join for that reason..

And yes I am in AoC the guild you guys apparently havent heard of.. though we were here since Beta and plan on staying here with a trustworthy smaller elite guild.. another you guys had a slight dig at.. speak to Ego we all know him and he knows us..

Anyway end of..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    The last thread was closed for a reason just drop the act/topic.. only goingt to cause another flame war.. and lmfaooo at people just joining forums to have a flame war.. made my day..

Straight after reading the thread I went ig and got bugged by some random from Neon Genesis who called me a Noob??? haha, made me laugh this went on for about 10-15mins moaning as they wanted to see who I was in PL and i wouldnt tell them as they acted as they were the masters of PL.. for the record I started up when android had access enough said.. as I explained to this random.

Hate stuff like this just keep it to yourselves.. or post it on your guild thats what them threads are about people read them and work out what guild they would like to be in.. not.. look at our guild were the best thread.. you have a considerable amount of players obviously you will over power other small guild in the forums if your going to join for that reason..

And yes I am in AoC the guild you guys apparently havent heard of.. though we were here since Beta and plan on staying here with a trustworthy smaller elite guild.. another you guys had a slight dig at.. speak to Ego we all know him and he knows us..

Anyway end of..

Thanks for stopping by BodMaster, your condescension is always appreciated

Here's a link to the Forum Rules
    Last edited by melancholy-storm; 09-12-2011 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Hey grats guys, you kinda came out of nowhere, and jumped up on the leaderboards, and that doesnt happen without being a well run guild. Although I'm pretty sure every successful guild hands out gear, and not just at level 25 but all the way thru the leveling process, I can say firsthand that it does significantly affect the loyalty of members, and gm's who charge their guildies money to join or hoard gear and credits to themselves end up lonely. I think the way Ego runs your guild is spot on, and it's good to hear of other guilds doing this.

Now that my compliment is out of the way, I'd just like to say, Please remind your members that this is a friendly game, with friendly competition, and there's no need for some of your more immature members to flame me for being a KoC member. I know we have the top spot on boards and all but really, I hadnt logged on SL for about a week and I come into Numa and immediately recieve a pm: "ewww KoC!", from some kid from neon genesis.

This happened 2 more times, and then I went to PL and had someone say the same kind of stuff. If you guys have a website or something maybe it would be a good idea to post a rule about flaming other guilds, as I've never had so much hate come from another guild and I don't even really know who u guys are. New content comes out in a week and the leaderboards will be wiped, as we all try to cap out our toons, and i hope between that and some warnings from your higher ranking members, I won't have to deal with such comments anymore.

It really takes away from what your guild can be capable of. Hopefully the more immature members take a page out of ego's book and keep it civil from here on out. That being said, I wish NG the best of luck and hope we can get along.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I couldn't agree with you more Ebalare. If you have any screen shots of this or can name these disrespectful individuals, I'll gladly brief them on the terms of agreement before showing them the exit.

Egofury - 26 Commando
    Last edited by melancholy-storm; 09-12-2011 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Added IGN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default hi

Anyway end of..
    It's very difficult to understand what your trying to imply.

"look at our guild were the best thread"
    Are you trying to imply a member posted, "we are the best guild"?
    - I don't think any one from NG posted
    "we are the best guild"
    This thread is just to show characteristic of our fellow members and not a "we are the best guild" post
    In response to a recent attack. To show our true nature. And nature of our leader. Who was falsified under being an insidious leader of hidden agenda.

"or post it on your guild thats what them threads are about people read them and work out what guild they would like to be in"
    Post them in the guild? This is the guild forum. Is it not? .

You say "work out what guild they would like to be in".

If that's what they want, this is guild forum for that.

you have a considerable amount of players obviously you will over power other small guild in the forums if your going to join for that reason..
    Why would we want to overpower anyone on the forum? I don't remember any post regarding overpowering a guild. Why would any one do that? That's just silly.

Straight after reading the thread I went ig and got bugged by some random from Neon Genesis who called me a Noob???
    I know it's difficult to control or police everyone, especially in a large guild. The officers do work hard in keeping everyone under control. But alas not everyone can be controlled. Pics of such incident would help out, or name.

Not a flame or attack. No disrespect. I'm just trying to understand what your trying to prove or say.

Have a good day!!!

Litlnzane - 25 Engineer
    Last edited by nzane; 09-12-2011 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Your guild has more members that doesnt mean u take over the new small guilds.You already recruited my members who were formly in my guild and evolved there.You recruited them to show your power and coz of some sort of argument which you had with me.

And also you are talking about some disrespectful individuals who pm flamable words,yes i get pms from your guild members who were so sweet and freindly before the minute i left your guild and became my rivals coz of some sort of fame of sticking with a guild whos master once said me "i have been in all the guilds,they arent doing so well".

And i know there are lots of your spies in my guild as well.Next time onwards please mind your own bussiness

Defyduck--->lvl 26 Engineer

DEFYDEATH leader

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defyduck View Post
    Your guild has more members that doesnt mean u take over the new small guilds.You already recruited my members who were formly in my guild and evolved there.You recruited them to show your power and coz of some sort of argument which you had with me.

And also you are talking about some disrespectful individuals who pm flamable words,yes i get pms from your guild members who were so sweet and freindly before the minute i left your guild and became my rivals coz of some sort of fame of sticking with a guild whos master once said me "i have been in all the guilds,they arent doing so well".

And i know there are lots of your spies in my guild as well.Next time onwards please mind your own bussiness

Defyduck--->lvl 26 Engineer

DEFYDEATH leader

I've always admired your enthusiasm. Thanks for stopping by Defyduck

Last edited by melancholy-storm; 09-12-2011 at 05:56 PM. Reason: added link

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by longsteak View Post
    I dont believe it dont worry

I'm just here trying to clear the air and answer any questions
    Quote Originally Posted by melancholy-storm View Post
    Thanks for stopping by BodMaster, your condescension is always appreciated
    You may want to read them aslo

It says no trolling posts.. I and others feel that this is all to troll us and get us to respond.. so infact just by making this post (straight after the previous post) your members are breaking the 'rules' that you keep referring to..

Always a pleasure like you said Ego

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Let's just get along.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I agree

SL Characters: Blakout Lvl 25 commando | Kaosbane lvl 17 operative | Kaosreaper lvl 10 engineer
    PL Characters: Kaotiik Lvl 20 archer | Chaosdood lvl 18 warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There's a difference from trolling and trying to clear our name don't you think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Defy, come on man? Seriously. I would love have an adult conversation with u but the hate for our guild has to stop. U blew up in neon and left, next thing you did was create your own guild and guess what happened next? U recruited from our guild, talked bad about ego and the guild. You personally did these tactics that you are claiming we did. You personally told every officerthey are slaves to ego. You took snodeath, puzzles, johnnyminime, all officers at the time. The only guy I ever took from your guild is slimcutr, guess what he lives in my city, we relate well and knew some of the same people. Is that wrong? No. However, your actions by trying to tear apart neon by taking players and bad mouthing ego was completely wrong and unethical,and now your standing here being a hypocrite. We dont bully small guilds, if you are a player would you rather play for a single a farm team or the new york yankees? Just common sense. When u left we had 1 26, 1!!!, Jedispartan. We were small ourselves at that time, so how are we bullyinganybody when we were small ourselves, we onlyrecruit 25+ now, i highly doubt small guilds have that much 25s. Just drop the drama, especially from someone who had the most of it and was main culprit in trying to steal from other guilds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Why Can't We Be Friends ...
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Interesting fun fact, as I roam around the base selling my loot I'm usually messaged by OTHERS saying "hey can I join your guild, mine sucks."

I had not talked to them before, they; just come up to me and tell me that. So you guys might want to worry about how you treat your own guildies before you flame us for being asked if they can join.
    Boomsteak - Commando - Lv 35 <Sparkling Pwnies>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    we onlyrecruit 25+ now, i highly doubt small guilds have that much 25s.
    Do you know any of the small guilds as you call us? 25-26 is all we are made of.. just because NG is a big guild doesn't mean you're the only guild with high players!

Im taking this as a personal insult/dig to any other small guild like ourselves.. we are not called Elite guilds for nothing you know we have put in alot of hard gaming to get to where we are now.. not just per lvln players and giving them equip which is so easy to do in current market

We explain the mechanics along with the experience of them being able to learn the tips tricks and play so they are able to find their own play style in which they can use throughout growing within SL.. that's what makes a 1337 guild as well as other things.. you may not like the way we run our guilds.. but we are here to stay

Defy, come on man? Seriously. I would love have an adult conversation with u but the hate for our guild has to stop. U blew up in neon and left, next thing you did was create your own guild and guess what happened next? U recruited from our guild, talked bad about ego and the guild. You personally did these tactics that you are claiming we did. You personally told every officerthey are slaves to ego. You took snodeath, puzzles, johnnyminime, all officers at the time. The only guy I ever took from your guild is slimcutr, guess what he lives in my city, we relate well and knew some of the same people. Is that wrong? No. However, your actions by trying to tear apart neon by taking players and bad mouthing ego was completely wrong and unethical,and now your standing here being a hypocrite. We dont bully small guilds, if you are a player would you rather play for a single a farm team or the new york yankees? Just common sense. When u left we had 1 26, 1!!!, Jedispartan. We were small ourselves at that time, so how are we bullyinganybody when we were small ourselves, we onlyrecruit 25+ now, i highly doubt small guilds have that much 25s. Just drop the drama, especially from someone who had the most of it and was main culprit in trying to steal from other guilds.
    Thanks for stopping by Darko, much appreciated

Last edited by BodMaster; 09-13-2011 at 01:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default bodmaster from the elite guild

[QUOTE=BodMaster;415298]
    we onlyrecruit 25+ now, i highly doubt small guilds have that much 25s.

Do you know any of the small guilds as you call us? 25-26 is all we are made of.. just because NG is a big guild doesn't mean you're the only guild with high players!

Im taking this as a personal insult/dig to any other small guild like ourselves.. we are not called Elite guilds for nothing you know we have put in alot of hard gaming to get to where we are now.. not just per lvln players and giving them equip which is so easy to do in current market

We explain the mechanics along with the experience of them being able to learn the tips tricks and play so they are able to find their own play style in which they can use throughout growing within SL.. that's what makes a 1337 guild as well as other things.. you may not like the way we run our guilds.. but we are here to stay
    Your very egotistic. You speak rather secure about yourself. You accuse and persecute attack at our continued plee.

Accusing us of remarks "being the best guild". Yet here you are securing your spot with another post with an opinionated quoted "elite guild", that you easily point you belong to. You continue to falsify facts that we supposedly use on All guild as "small guild" .

Your egotistic head had gone too big. Unrecognizing your own self incompetence has lead you toward an inflated self-assessments. Your incoherent, incomprehensible sentences form paragraph made you an enemy of your own ignorance.

Your say to stop to avoid continued trolling. Yet you troll at the next post an NG makes.

You ignored my last post. I, pointing at how unclear and unreadable your post is. Yet ignored. Here's another.

Please keep ignoring for your next post will just make a fool of you and your guild. A guild you call elites.

Bodmaster....
    Maturity does not evolve from seniority of a guild itself. Evolves from basic coherent sentences.

Thank you!!

Litlnzane - 25 engineer
    Last edited by nzane; 09-13-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Take it from a man who knows...

Im taking this as a personal insult/dig...
    Quit being a virus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Heres my two cents......ppl have free will join which ever guild they want........ peace and harmony my friends.

-First Bod please, Stop, Cease and desist, alto! don't add fuel to the flame. be respectful and helpful.....your not helping.
    -Secondly Neon Genesis Peace, Love, and Prosper. wish you guys the best.....you dont need to hear that from me to know that
    Last edited by octavos; 09-13-2011 at 03:43 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bod.. This game in it's current form is so easy to play I find it amusing that you think your 'leet' guild has something special. Every class has 8 skills MAX lol, get off your high horse and grow up.
    IGN: Ryt - Engineer