Thread: Master of Mayhem Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Master of Mayhem Guild

Hello everyone! I just wanted to do a basic post about our Guild, Masters of Mayhem. The goal of this Guild is to get together, help others gain XP and level up, get to know one another and HAVE FUN on top of it all! I try to personally welcome you all, but if I have missed you when you joined then, Welcome! We're always glad to have new members, and I would like to point out that we dont discriminate members based on level, age etc. Our Guild, as of today, has approximately 250 Members and seems to be growing fairly fast. Our Guild Hall is a Tier 3, a HUGE thanks to Motherofwar for providing that to us!!

We do have some basic Rules/Bylaws and they are as follows:

1. No rude, crude, hate, sexist, racist or otherwise discrimatory behavior.

2. No begging for or taking/extorting money from members for leveling or other help, members should be giving help for free to other fellow members.

3. No spamming or selling in the Guild halls/area, look upon these areas as free areas for our guild members to hide away from the noise out in the townes. If you have things to sell and someone is interested, please take it to private message in the Guild Hall.

4. Promotions to officer happen only when members have shown themselves to be truthful, levelheaded, helpful and loyal to the guild, this happens over time and is by invite only, constantly asking may damage your chances. We are taking note of those that are going above and beyond others in being helpful to other guild members!

5. Please dont spam our Guild around towns, inviting others is wonderful and encouraged, but please no SPAM! Also, when out and about remember that we all represent our Guild, please no rudeness to other gamers.

6. Please give names of people wanting to be invited to Guild to myself or an online officer. We can only add players that are currently online.

For all rules/bylaws, we will generally issue a warning to offending member, and if warned multiple times, or if the action is too bad to even deserve warning, the member will be removed from Guild.

Anyone having issues with other members, or any issues at all, PLEASE feel free to come to me or any of our permanent officers. I want all of us to feel comfortable and have a great time. We also welcome any and all suggestions and ideas for Guild. We will try to make this as democratic as possible, and I want everyone to be able to express opinions and ideas (in a positive manner, of course lol). Feel free to introduce yourselves, as we would like to get to know you better.

Our permanent officers are: Archerdant, Cybercrush, EddardSnow, Motherofwar, Seanishesin and Terrowyn with possibly one or two to be added in the future.

In the effort of fairness to everyone, we were thinking to do other officers on a rotating basis in order to give those who show themselves to meet the officer guidelines a chance to help out with Guild and have a chance to be Officers! The rotating basis will be one or two week Officerships to those who've earned it. Once the week (or two) is up, new Officers will be appointed. This way everyone can have a chance to be an Officer! One you have been an Officer, you WILL have a chance to become one again. If anyone has further ideas on this, feel free to let us know. PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE OFFICER POWERS, any abuse and rogue booting will cause removal from Guild and possible PL consequences. If you happen to be booted in an unfair way by an Officer, please message me or an officer personally with their name, etc and we will add you back to Guild. I truly hope we do not have this issue.

We encourage members to organize dungeon parties by meeting in Guild Hall by the throne. Higher level players are encouraged to help lower levels when possible, while still working on leveling themselves up. I really need to get my own XP going again at some point.... lol.

Again, please feel free to come to me or our officers with any issues, thats what we are here for! I will make an effort to get to know you all, and I plan to be incredibly active in this Guild. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Most importantly, HAVE FUN in our Guild. Its the members that make it wonderful, and a huge THANKS to you all for making it so!!

UPDATE: Tubsnlyd does a DAILY free Pink Giveaway!!! Come online to get your free pinks.

Sorry for being so longwinded, I was hoping to cover everything in one post.

--Raolaur
    Last edited by Raolaur; 09-21-2011 at 06:14 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raolaur For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thumbs up

I wish there was a like button!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

shouldn't it be masterS of mayhem?(with an s)

Good luck on having a successful guild!!!
    rhinomagic[/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yes, yes. MasterS of Mayhem. Typo on my part, which I realized as soon as I hit "post"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I was wondering if I can get a invite my characters name is ponscum I'm lvl 48 ..thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I went to invite you, but by the time I read this you must have been offline. I'll try again periodically!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

We need a FB Page Rao, please make one!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I will be on more tomorrow ...wednesday around 3 o'clock pm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I was on at 3:50 in the morning ...and I got a invitation, I'm a member now thank you so much for trying to hunt me down : )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Add Me plz , Names seozusceke. level 36 warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ok, I just tried to add you Seo, but youre not online, I will keep trying. Friend request me if you will.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

im online now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

hi rao. or other online officers. its me aqua, i'm not playing right now, but can u invite my friend pankponk please...? I think he's online now. thanks alot...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey sorry i havent been online but im from pennsylvania and im workin in the state of indiana and i dont get good cell service and the game freezes but ill be back friday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Very good post rao very simple rules to go by.
    I believe skeo should be a permanent officer as well.
    You should also mention in the first post about the daily pink give out hosted by yours truly haha

Anyways for anyone who needs help in game assuming your from M.O.M(Masters Of Mayhem)add me my name is Tubsnlyd in game im always down to help lower levels and every day I do a pink give out at random times. Usually two pinks are given out but the other day 5 were given out, so for those of you in the guild go on more for a chance at free pinks!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tubsnlyd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Congratulations to today's daily pink giveaway winners: samissocool and mageinbound ! Log on tommorow for another chance to win!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default I <3 my guild

Because we are huge diverse group and I just wanted to send out some love!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to missbollinger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

guys, why cant i find our guild fb page ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

PLs can someone invite me to guild pls Name: Teslapawn