Thread: I would like sts to..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default I would like sts to..

I would like sts to release all old mythic weapons to vanity version.So i suggest to make them for the weapon u want+Dragon bar.That's my suggestion .what do u think guys?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

no we don't need more mythics&arcanes dissappearing from market and then rich guys hoarding them till their price is sky rocketting, don't you see how useless those recipes are? first of all I'd never wear an arcane weapon as a vanity, cause in general they're all ugly, I'd rather put northal blade on my warrior anytime, and second, it's a waste of good loot which will happen to just go higher in price, which we don't need in this economy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vrazicak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    no we don't need more mythics&arcanes dissappearing from market and then rich guys hoarding them till their price is sky rocketting, don't you see how useless those recipes are? first of all I'd never wear an arcane weapon as a vanity, cause in general they're all ugly, I'd rather put northal blade on my warrior anytime, and second, it's a waste of good loot which will happen to just go higher in price, which we don't need in this economy.
    There's thousands of other players not just you. And I think a frost bow vanity would look great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

I would like Sts to.....
    Fix the extremely huge ping problem that ppl have been having for many many many days now.

On topic.......I am not a fan of any weapon becoming a vanity item. I do not even support what they have currently done. My reasoning is that a lot of players view others gears & stats & use that as baselines of improving themselves. By making a vanity item of weapons it can get pretty misleading for them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bonjovi3223 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    Exactly waste of data space on the server please stop this VANITY LEGENDS.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Yea I personal don't think this is a great idea. Lots of new players will have a tough time being able to not only find but afford a decent mythic on their come_up to level cap. Since majority of the old mythic come from discontinued chests this will drastically shrink the mythic in circulation and all and all only benefit the hoarders and %1ers.
    And as stated above the ping is already an issue for a lot of people why keep adding gas to the fire
    Last edited by Eagleye; 08-05-2016 at 04:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wimpywizard View Post
    Yea I personal don't think this is a great idea. Lots of new players will have a tough time being able to not only find but afford a decent mythic on their come_up to level cap. Since majority of the old mythic come from discontinued chests this will drastically shrink the mythic in circulation and all and all only benefit the hoarders and %1ers
    Couldn't said it better

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by transcendmp860 View Post
    I would like sts to release all old mythic weapons to vanity version.So i suggest to make them for the weapon u want+Dragon bar.That's my suggestion .what do u think guys?
    Might as well do it for legendary's lol tsunami, frostbite, lol.
    Respect Is Earned, Money isn't

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Should i be happy because i hoard hundeds rengol, or should i scratch my own head because this vanity idea would just only bring us to the biggest gap era between f2p and p2p..
    Sts is making their move with this new idea, while ppl in al is moving on too,,u know what im thinking.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Good idea but no i hate the dragonite bar part itll take forever to get a drag bar unless rich people buy it.