Thread: <Elves> Official Guild Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default <Elves> Official Guild Thread

The guild of Elves has just been created! Now all Elves of Arlor have a home!

I always used to join guilds that would not be helpful for me at all because I seemed a noob between all those people who focused on pvp or elites. Our guild is brand new. What I search for is people that are kind and are going to help each other. The basic rule to join the guild is that The Stronger Help The Weaker. Any level is acceptable. We need to have a friendly environment with good friends. We do not expect drama, begging or scamming. We want a guild full of harmony far away from the usual guild of Pvp or Elites. We want <Elves> to be a window to a different idyllic world that everyone loves their friends and helps each other as much as possible. Here is the official speech of the <Elves> creation:

"With enthusiasm we dialogue and synagonize at the <Elves> synods of our didymous brothers in which polymorphous playing ideas and dogmas are analyzed and synthesized. Our critical problems such as the helplessness plethora generate some agony and melancholy. This phenomenon is charateristic of our arcane epoch. But, to my thesis we have the dynamism to program therapeutic practices as a prophylaxis from chaos and catastrophe in the collapsing world of Arlor. In parallel, a panethnic unhypocritical Arlorian synergy and harmonization in a democratic climate is basic. I apologize for my eccentric monologue. I emphasize my eucharistia to the eugenic and generous Arlorian Ethnos and to those that will be the organizers and protagonists of this Ampitctyony and the gastronomic symposia of the forming symmachy of <Elves>".

If you are willing to join say it on this thread with your IGN or send a private message to: Isilmerion.

Everyone is welcome!
    Last edited by Atten; 08-06-2016 at 08:35 AM.