Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.3 Content Update (68955)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Nice

: Empressement:I like it
    Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    • FREE DAILY ELIXIR! Visit Vincent the Vendor every day for your FREE 3x Combo elixir!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv2t48qD04s

• Fallen Prince has arrived in Nuri's Hallow. He will gift a special vanity shield to any character who reaches level 61.
    • Added largest guild to leaderboards
    • Guild names added to avatar page
    • Characters with overspent attribute and skill points should be respec'ed on login
    • Gear that you cannot equip will be stripped on login
    • Avatar inspect page has guild invite and promotion/demotion options if player is currently an officer or creator of a guild
    • Fixed most cases where quest turn-ins would sometimes not work if you had multiple quests ready to complete with the same npc, when some had item rewards and some did not.
    • Nuri's Madness now requires all Obelisks to be enabled, before Nuri the Gypsy Queen will appear.
    • Fixed Enchantress Glyph robes to match the Glyph hood.
    • Added Magic Mirror back to Balefort Castle
    • Chat bubbles should no longer appear for guild or officer chat.
    • Fixed guild roster paging skipping every 5th member on iphone and android.
    • Ambience for 'Swamps' and 'Nuris' has been re-equalized to reduce grating high-end static.
    • Lowered INT stat requirements for Imhotep Eye bracers to account for players who put points into multiple stats (dual-spec characters for example)
    • Stat requirements on variations of the Toy Man Wand and the Pumpkin Chunker (store bought Pumpkin Chunker and regular Pumpkin Chunker) have been reduced across the board by -43 INT (Toy Man Wands) and by -42 DEX (Pumpkin Chunkers)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    • Fixed most cases where quest turn-ins would sometimes not work if you had multiple quests ready to complete with the same npc, when some had item rewards and some did not.
    This is still not working for my L13 toon at forest haven -- I forgot the name of the quest and I abandoned it :-/ I think it's called Lucky Leathers and the other one that gives cloth fabric as reward.
    Rasi: Grumpy old arcane mage (AL)
    Haowesie: Confused & oblivious bird (PL)
    Aestrella: Sexy insecure mage wannabe (PL)
    Drearasy: Crazy-eyed dex-bear (PL)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Thanks for the free elixir! One free elixir per day actually makes it a lot more fun for me, although i couldn't tell you why exactly.

Can you reset the free elixir timer at midnight? I seems like it is on a 24 hour timer, which means each day that I use it will be a little bit later in the day, so the time keep shifting up. This is a bit annoying, since i would like to use it the same time each day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Free elixir rocks thought.... i use it whenever i am fellin crancy!
    PS3: BigGuns072
    You talking to a Vateran Bravo squad Sniper,
    or just a guy who likes to pretend to be one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Woohoo

Wicked cool! Thanks Devs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First time logging on in weeks. Wow, looks nice. Slightly overwhelming at first but easy to use after the first few seconds.

People complaining on forums won't really make a difference. Just like how people ranting on facebook about the recent Facebook UI changes and demanding that the old UI be brought back.

Just chill out people.
    I actually don't like kimchi.