Thread: Questions on Skill build after Cap rise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Questions on Skill build after Cap rise.

I am a Lv 58 pure dex pve bird. would like to check wat's the new skill build like .

as i am aware , we cant exceed the 6 points to each skill. i am all maxed except , hp and mana regen and avian scream.

Please advise if any one of you have an idea.

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Nice you currently have the most effective build for pve. Avien scream isnt good but its better then th regen abilities so put 1 on mana regen, 1 on hp regen and 4 on avian scream, and max out on all. That is best (what i use). Bacislly your 5 new points go to 3 to avian sceam and 1 to each regen. 2 lv one regen is sligthly better then a lv 6 avian scream and it helps with the negative 30 regen you get from the skeletens. Hope that helps.
    Lv76 Full Dex Bird Supernamek, Lv76 Full Int Nuke Mage Supersongokou, Lv76 Tank Bear Darkpiccolo, Lv76 Tank Support Rhino Darknamek, Lv76 Full Dex DOT Fox Kakkorot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quite true . however , potting seemed to be making the regen skill less important. avian scream has a low range as well. Thus , really am thinking how to put the new skill points to good use. Thanks for suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
    Nice you currently have the most effective build for pve. Avien scream isnt good but its better then th regen abilities so put 1 on mana regen, 1 on hp regen and 4 on avian scream, and max out on all. That is best (what i use). Bacislly your 5 new points go to 3 to avian sceam and 1 to each regen. 2 lv one regen is sligthly better then a lv 6 avian scream and it helps with the negative 30 regen you get from the skeletens. Hope that helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
    Really?!?! For PVE purposes I would of though raising the mana skill regain higher if you have any concerns with your mana regen unless your willing to spend pots. Also health would be quite important as it gives you a 100 or so health plus at max I think from memory but like I said if your willing to spend those pots.