Thread: guild master talk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default guild master talk

Is there any way to have a guild master chat. So that way some guilds master can talk easyer with more than 1 other guild master. Also would be cool if there was a way to make a alliance with other guilds other than just words like a way to have alliance chat or some thing like that just a idea

Sl/lilmiss/31 eng /lilsunny/30 mando /lilsnips/31 eng /lilmissie/31 eng

Pl/lilmiss/60/dexbear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

There can only be 1 guild master, but if you mean officer chat, you can use '/o'

I didn't try and see if all officers actually see it, but the command does exist.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by LilMiss View Post
    Is there any way to have a guild master chat. So that way some guilds master can talk easyer with more than 1 other guild master. Also would be cool if there was a way to make a alliance with other guilds other than just words like a way to have alliance chat or some thing like that just a idea

Yeah that would be great! I have to resort to searching through my friends list - time consuming and annoying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LilMiss View Post
    Hmm good suggestion but unsure how this would be implemented, alot of new commands and very confusing in different colours. I get confused when my Normal/Guild/Officer/PM's chats are running all at once.. constantly sending wrong msg's haha but that may be the multi-tasking thing people mention about..

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    There can only be 1 guild master, but if you mean officer chat, you can use '/o'

I didn't try and see if all officers actually see it, but the command does exist.
    Use it all the time Officers and GM can view these and instead of green your name shows in yellow

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post

One per guild, but there's (by my last in-game count) 427 guilds--that's a whole lotta GMs! I think what LilMiss is wanting is a channel so that all the various GMs can talk to one another rather than having to be friends, be f2f or do a /t <whoever>. A very cool idea and better communications between GMs may help reduce the drama. Or, if there were actual alliances, maybe a /a <message> to send a message to the GMs in your alliance?

And Bod said:
    I get confused when my Normal/Guild/Officer/PM's chats are running all at once.. constantly sending wrong msg's haha but that may be the multi-tasking thing people mention about..
    Pfft. I've seen you multi-task, mister! You're not fooling me. ;-)
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

/InsertGMHere: You, Sir suck.

Same drama different folks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Hmm good suggestion but unsure how this would be implemented, alot of new commands and very confusing in different colours. I get confused when my Normal/Guild/Officer/PM's chats are running all at once.. constantly sending wrong msg's haha but that may be the multi-tasking thing people mention about..

Tell me about it! Still think it would be a good idea - just say: /g shudup eveybudy - talking to masters!

Nah I wouldn't do that....... much lol