Thread: Weapon Museum !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lightbulb Weapon Museum !!!

So i came up with new idea that i think it will be so good.

What if STS can make something like museum, like @Maarkus did, and gives player the opportunity to try out that weapon.
    I know that some players will be like, you want to make weapon economy bad, because if everyone can try Arcane weapon it will be bad.
    But another thing.Imagine tavern looking gallery, all weapons of one class in one gallery(museum) and the player have chance to pick up one weapon and after choosing weapon the game gives notification to choose one map to try out, and the player picks up some random map, and make half map and then the weapon gets back in the gallery.So no weapon for us, but just to try.That makes things really better for f2p players.

Please STS do this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Viktor Atanasov For This Useful Post:

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

We already have this in Auction, just tap on the small box above the name search. A 3d image of your toon will pop-up equiped with the choosen weapon/armor/helm (in your class)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    We already have this in Auction, just tap on the small box above the name search. A 3d image of your toon will pop-up equiped with the choosen weapon/armor/helm (in your class)
    I didn't knew that you can try the proc of the weapon from auction stats ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I don't know whats the problem, when you try you don't get anything of the map. No loot, but you just try it out.
    I don't understand why can anyone be against the idea.It's your opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I agree with Viktor. Because when the new immo weps was released, i thought that immo sword warr lvl56 is much better than lvl46. It was around 3.5-4m, dragon hunter 46. Immo sword proc seems good if to read, but kater i got a lot info that this sword not better than dragon hunter. Ty god i got luck and didnt bought it ( i cud lost 1.2m ). But wonder if it wud happen, juz because proc was seemed good.
    To checl proc's wep is good idea, cuz u will know, which weapon will be ur best. Also there are a lot gamers who dont know english so good to understand what does the proc do. But they can check and see, does it good or bad, for pvp or pve and next...
    This thing wont hit economy. Economy was alrdy broke... se price of cryostar locks lol
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

When u enter a world war muzeum that have cannon , M1 , Ak47 , RPG and Grenade . You will try all the Weapon at the muzeum to see how the weapon work ? WOW , you so dangerous ! Call The Police Now ! TERRORIST HERE !

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

What has been discussed in the past is the possibility of weapon (or other gear) rentals. You could do this through the auction... Basically if a player has an item that he wants to rent, he can list it in the auction with a rental price. The player who rents it can then do whatever he wishes with the item. It will be non-tradable of course. And then after the elapsed rental time is over, it will automatically be returned to the inventory of the player who owns it.

There could be rental periods of 1 day, 3 days, or 7 days, and the player listing the item can choose the period and the asking price. A normal 5% auction fee would be applied of course.

This would give players who cannot afford an item the opportunity to try one, or could give someone the opportunity to rent for a day before spending millions on buying an item. It would also give players who have lots of items sitting around a way to earn money by renting them.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 08-09-2016 at 09:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    What has been discussed in the past is the possibility of weapon (or other gear) rentals. You could do this through the auction... Basically if a player has an item that he wants to rent, he can list it in the auction with a rental price. The player who rents it can then do whatever he wishes with the item. It will be non-tradable of course. And then after the elapsed rental time is over, it will automatically be returned to the inventory of the player who owns it.

There could be rental periods of 1 day, 3 days, or 7 days, and the player listing the item can choose the period and the asking price. A normal 5% auction fee would be applied of course.

This would give players who cannot afford an item the opportunity to try one, or could give someone the opportunity to rent for a day before spending millions on buying an item. It would also give players who have lots of items sitting around a way to earn money by renting them.

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Rentals would be cool. However, trying a weapon for free is not. Information on a weapon being good or bad is part of the excitement and can dictate prices. Doing something like this would discourage crate openers from opening crates because if players can test drive their items for free then make a sale, it effectively lowers the need to buy a weapon.

Would I like this system as a consumer? God yes. However, it isn't a system that's fair to crate openers or people who have the item.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List